B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

astarael: (I think your name is Mae, but I don't wanna make a fool out of myself by calling you the wrong name :x lol) Thanks for the Jiyong/BoA collage <3 I swear, they could be siblings. Both Kwons, talented, good looking, adorable, charismatic, hard working...they look alike too, rofl.

I also (as most people in the thread know -_-) prefer Donghae and BoA...just because I think that the DongBang boys are TOO close to her to really have anything more (except maybe Jaejoong, but that's because we haven't actually seen them interact)--and because the KOH mv was too cute, and the first time we saw BoA with another guy portraying a romantic relationship. They look really good together too...height and everything <3 I'm really glad that she has good friends like these guys that she can joke around with backstage. Being so young, it must've been hard for her to find friends her own age before...I'm sure it was hard for these guys to approach her at first too, with her being such a huge star and all.

I have a few pictures of Junsu and BoA together...haha.

boa_junsu03.jpg

boa_junsu05.jpg

boa_junsu06.jpg

boa_junsu07.jpg

boa_junsu08.jpg

And a bonus pic I found:

22-1.jpg

I want to smear that into the faces of all those people who think she's completely plastic -_-.

I get everything from Daum^^

Guest V-ni@star

junsu n boa!!! so cute.. like wing* says i dont think she had ever get plastic surgery. i have been watching her from her debut until now she looks more mature n prettier. thats all

Guest suejinners

TT________TT

its confirmed

the duet didn't happen (boa & wheesung)

due to their conflict of schedules not matching up with boa being busy going abck and forth from japan

They were both really =( disappointed.

They hope to atleast release a digital single wheesung's company are in the middle of asking SM right now

i realllllly hope they will do a digital single lol i said that couple pages back.XD

T__T man....

(younha had a duet with wheesung instead)

Guest hanjin90
TT________TT

its confirmed

due to their conflict of schedules not matching up with boa being busy going abck and forth from japan

They hope to atleast release a digital single wheesung's company are in the middle of asking SM right now

i realllllly hope they will do a digital single lol i said that couple pages back.XD

T__T man....

T.T ahhhh~~~ OMG~~ T.T

i REALLY want to smack down whoever decide her schedules T.T

pls~~~ at least a digital single for Whee Sung & BoA T.T

i wish that SM knew fans' hope

Guest hyeminnie

^ it does suck.... T.T

but let's hope for the digital single. it would be great if the single came out a month or two before her comeback.

winG*- thanks for the pics. after seeing the last pic, who would think she got something done?

Guest Pink Cherry

so.. no duet? really??

I'm so disappointed now!!

I've been a lot of time waiting..waiting for both her album and the duet

and now the duet has been cancelled

and the album was pushed back :tears:

after all the waiting...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/.... that's is sooooooooooooo frustrating.....

and thanks for the cute young boA pic... u can still see the similarity of young BoA and the BoA now..

people are just too crazy tothink that one will still have the same and original face when they have grown up.. crazy...

Guest still_dr3amin

dangit! no duet?! and how long have we been waiting?! freaking SM & AVEX is like messed up in the head right now. what are they thinking :tears:

well at least release a digital single though? both wheesung & boa are really disappointed....aww.

with the recent news of boa's single delay, korean album pushed back, & unconfirmed U.S. debut it's really confusing me. and these aren't good things either. but i just hope her company knows whats best for us. however, being a big BoA fan i will support her no matter what.

& thank you for the pictures you guys.

Guest Rainie_Days

~Aww :( and I was looking forward to the duet >.< well please tell me there's a single, or even any collab with BoA. It's been a while...like...since m-flo and DBSK. :mellow:

Guest astarael

Great, I'm loving SM and Avex even more now.

I honestly don't know who to blame for this. I feel as though they're making some bad career moves for BoA, but I know there are good reasons for what they're doing; there has to be, but I just don't know what. I really hope that they'll do a digital single instead, but I feel bad. It seems as though it was SM who decided BoA's schedule, made her so busy, and now it's Wheesung's company that has to ask again to do a collab with her. Agh, all that waiting and anticipation, and then nothing.

wing: Yup, that's my name, lol. :3 Thank you so much for the BoA-Junsu pictures! BoAxDonghae may be #1 in my book (for all the reasons that you stated), but I would love for BoA and Junsu to work with each other more (he and Jaejoong are tied for #1.5, ha); I've always found them to be a bit similar in terms of work ethics, dedication, determination, their love for music and dancing, the way they put their hearts into their songs. And that last picture is perfect, she looks exactly the same though her face has gotten slimmer. No one can keep a baby face for too long.

For some reasons, I always thought the coupling of BoA and Jang Geun Suk is the most pure and very real one. They always looked comfortable around each other. It's too bad that they couldn't hang out together anymore. What happens to Jang Geun Suk though?

I thought that they really had a good relationship. :] When I watched their commercials, they just seemed very comfortable and friendly with each other, but I suppose it might be because they were younger then, and now that they're older, they're a bit more aware of their actions and other people. Anyway, Jang Geun Suk was in the drama Hwang Jini with Ha Ji Won, and I think he's pretty successful now.

EDIT: Owned a page. You know, some people say that Nino from Arashi likes BoA; I found a blog just for BoA and Johnny's. :x

Click to Enlarge!

th_ECA480EC8898.jpg th_5-hsfs125.jpg th_3-hsfs125.jpg

th_koreanaward_05.jpg th_koreanaward_01.jpg th_0187.jpg

th_loveyousz_3.gif th_-frappe88.jpg

Someone found Hyung Joon in the audience

th_boa_ss501.jpg

Speaking with Suju/playing with Micky

th_boa_suju_dbsk.jpg

CREDITS: BoAjjang, Naver, bestiz

Guest eusung

awwwww.

really bummed that the wheesun&boa duet isn't happening.

goshh, i feel so .. crushed. hahaha.

i guess i just have to hope for a miraculous korean album now. :)

TT________TT

its confirmed

T__T man....

wow so it's confirmed :mellow:

thanks for the update though suejin

i really hope that there is a digital single in the future though

but im glad that the duet was with younha..she's got a great voice

EDIT

was listening to boa's beautiful flowers..reminded me of some other song

and it just came to me haha

it reminds me of ayumi hamasaki's beatiful fighters..like not the melody but just the poppy happy happiness =x

and the title too..

Guest suitcases
dangit! no duet?! and how long have we been waiting?! freaking SM & AVEX is like messed up in the head right now. what are they thinking :tears:

well at least release a digital single though? both wheesung & boa are really disappointed....aww.

with the recent news of boa's single delay, korean album pushed back, & unconfirmed U.S. debut it's really confusing me. and these aren't good things either. but i just hope her company knows whats best for us. however, being a big BoA fan i will support her no matter what.

& thank you for the pictures you guys.

I think we can forget the U.S. debut, even Lee Soo Man said a few months back that BoA won't be coming to the states anytime soon. There have been SO MANY rumors of her alleged "upcoming" debut in the U.S. that I would take anything regarding that topic with a grain of salt. <_<

It's really too bad that BoA and Wheesung couldn't do the duet project, I'm sure they were both looking forward to it. There's always the future though, right?

Guest EricXL

asdfjas;dlf kaslkdjfalsdf.

I wish some concrete news on BoA's activities regarding Korea would come out, jeez.

No acting stuff, no new album this year, no duet with Wheesung... NOTHING?

I am so dissapointed to a point where I want to smack someone in the face out nowhere. Thier hasnt even been anything about BoA. I am pissed. No collab. But yeah, what is Lee Soo Man thinking right now? Is she giving our dear BoA a rest, cause I am completly agree that before she goes on to any plans then yes give her a rest.

But thier hasnt been anything related news ever in my whole entire BoA life. Where is she.

I think I am going to stab someone if I dont see her peform at this years MKMF Music Festival of 2008!!!!!!! GAH! { Im not sure if it calls MkMF

Archived