B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest TimmyYayo
This might get lost among the other messages but I was wondering for those that ordered 'MADE IN TWENTY (20)' TOUR DVD from YesAsia did you receive a free 'MADE IN TWENTY (20)' TOUR poster with your DVD ? ^^ Just curious that's all.

you gotta order that separately, i think it's like in a combo or somethin.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest still_dr3amin

her new blog is really deep and romantic. it goes with the lyrics the photo that is...wait...is that the lyrics to her song? LOL

Guest astarael

Finally! I've been waiting for another one of these. :]

200708141252_1.jpg

CREDITS: UFO Town

EDIT: I don't know what BoA took a photo of. Some people think it's a wilted rose. I think it looks like a pile of seaweed and a stick on the beach.

Almost 400 pages!

Guest hanjin90

awww~~ her replies to fans <3

i'm so curious to know the contents since all her messages she has written so far are so cute <3

i hope someone will translate those :blush:

thanx for the update astarael

Guest myname_boa_betheone

wowww .BoA sended messages to her fans again.So sweet <33

I hope that i can chit chat once with her .That would be freakin' awesomeeeee.I will definitely learn by heart the message she sended to me.lol

--------------------------------------------

And , i have red many bad encounters of BoA .Well , they didn't effect anything on me.My love for BoA chan never change :):) .I mean , we cannot judge BoA by reading only these encounters .It is not persuasive .And i have a strong intuition that BoA got a really down-to-earth personality.From what i've seen so far she is reserved , but not mean and rude like these people said :D.

Guest hyeminnie

astarael thanks for the new ufo replies...

i'll try to translate them, but i kinda suck. ^^

fan: unni, i won't cheat on you (meaning she won't become another singer's fan), so hurry up and make your comeback~

BoA: if you cheat, you'll get in trouble!!(i don't understand what the last part says...)

fan: i'm hungry~~ unni, buy me something tasty T.T X3

BoA:

if anyone could translate this, cuz i don't understand...

fan: aren't you sleeping now?

BoA: i'm going to sleep right now ^^. tomorrow, i have to attend(watch?) coffee prince~~ keke

fan: this is the kind of night where i want to listen to Girls on Top

BoA: OOHAHA~~(<-- she actually typed that XD) if you listen to GOT, you won't fall asleep~~

fan: i want to be skinny like unni!~~ diets are really tiring T.T i'm jealous of you, unni~! keke

BoA: i've been fighting a diet for my whole life~!! you're like that cuz you don't know~~ (meaning they don't know how tiring a diet really is cuz BoA's been on a diet for her entire career? not really sure..)

Guest LazyAzian

~*~*~*~

BoA is so KYOOT <333333333333 ! ! !

I wish I can write one of those messages to BoA ( T __ T).

SUPER EXCITED FOR LOVE LETTER ! ! ! ! ! !

~*~*~*~

Guest hanabi ;

thanks for the translation

boa can be such a dork sometimes, by reading the replies.

cnt wait for her love letter pv or perf to come.

at least we can start seeing her perform! ^_^

but she should really go back to korea for some activities.

Heyy!! Goodness, I haven't been in here foreverrrr. It's nice to see that the thread has been growing. ^^

I haven't watched the SM video yet, but now I don't think I'll bother. I was anticipating it but it sounds like it's a disappiontment. >< I like the ones where everyone's there together having fun, like the old videos used to be. Blahhh.

All her blogs and pictures are really cute. It looks like a picture of a wilted rose in the last one. It's interesting how she loves photography. Girl of many talents!

Still waiting and hoping for some new Korean activities. >< I feel like we've been waiting foreverrrr. At least we'll be able to hear the duet with Wheesung soon!! But still... her 6th Korean album would be incredible. There's not many months left of this year, especially given her new Japanese single and SM's other activities in Korea, like SUJU's 2nd album which is apparently coming out this fall. I'm losing hope.

Anyway, I translated the Q&A thing. ^^

Fan: Unni, I won’t cheat on you and will keep on waiting, so please make your comeback soon!! Fighting

BoA: You’ll get in trouble if you cheat~~ It’s a crime, illegal!!!!

Fan: I’m hungry. ㅜㅜ Buy me something tasty unni. ㅜㅜ <3 <3

BoA: Hmm.. Because you’re cute life organism (the fan's usename) I thought you wouldn't be hungry. keke

Fan: Are you sleeping right now??

BoA: I’m going to sleep now ^^ I have to watch Coffee Prince tomorrow~~ keke

Fan: It’s a night when I want to listen to Girls on Top.

BoA: Ooh ha ha.~~ If you listen to that at night you can’t fall asleep~~^^

Fan: I want to be slim like you, unni~!! Diets are too hard. ㅠㅠ You’re an unni I’m jealous of~! keke

BoA: I always have to fight with my diets~~ It’s just that you don’t know!!

Love Letter's Promo Cd-rip got leaked...XDDDDD

and I gotta say..I LOVED it, I didnt expect it to be that good since I wasnt really a fan of Diamond Heart...but Love Letter is a very lovely ballad, and Beautiful Flowers was more of an upbeat song...very good..*dances*

Guest astarael

Thank you so much for the translations, YunHoLuv14 and Jina! <333 It's BoA again with her adorable replies~ Ah, having to diet her whole life, this girl really is my idol. It's just another reason that I look up to her.

Hi, myname_boa_betheone! That's right, don't listen to what they say about her because you believe in her. :] haha.

Anyway, yes, her Promo CD rips for Love Letter are on BJJ. I thought they'd be short, little previews, but it seems like they're the full songs and I was hoping that her single wouldn't get leaked too early. :\ I like the intro to Love Letter, and I LOVE Beautiful Flowers, very energetic and happy. I hope this single does really well on the charts! <3

HAPPY 400 PAGES!!

I was going to make a graphic for this occasion, but I decided to just upload some HQ scans of her new Arena Tour DVD, courtesy of BJJ. Not all because they're huge and I'm just lazy and hungry right now. Click to enlarge!

Limited Edition Jacket A

th_ArenaTourMIT4.jpg th_ArenaTourMIT3.jpg th_ArenaTourMIT2.jpg th_ArenaTourMIT1.jpg th_ArenaTourMIT5.jpg

Normal Edition Jacket B

th_ArenaTourMIT7.jpg th_ArenaTourMIT6.jpg

Mini Poster (comes only with Normal Jacket B Edition)

th_ArenaTourMIT8poster.jpg

CREDITS: Uni @ BoAjjang

HAPPY 400 PAGES BoA THREAD <333

Her replies are so cute...I liked the cheating one...haha. It's so cute how she watches Coffee Prince too, lol. Thanks so much for the translations guys <3

I randomly found this while looking for pictures for the new picture thread (it's coming, I promise :x)...and I thought it was adorable.

070807-00051.jpg.jpg

I found this too...she's dancing to KJK's song after he won the mutizen, lol. What a dork <3

plboa.gif

CREDITS: Daum search (I really need to start copying down which cafes/blogs I get this pics from...:x).

No Hotlinking; No quoting pictures!

Guest darkanqelxp

yea..its a pretty early leak...i hope it doesnt affect the sales

i love the songs though...and thanks astarael for sharing those pictures of the DVD RELEASE of MIT !!!

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

My ranking of the songs:

1. Love Letter: I actually love this at first listen which is VERY rare. I love the chorus and arrangements :blush:

Though the verses are a bit boring.

2. Diamond Heart: I just love this song, it's re-freshening. I wouldn't mind if it was the A-side.

3. Beautiful Flowers: Nice fun and poppy song <3

Overall, it's a pretty solid single. I hope it charts well but she is going up against Ayu.

Archived