B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest V-ni@star

yeah sm is suck... but lets hope the best for boa.

i know every artist come out from sm is good n awesome.

but they pay attention too much on newbie.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miracle;

Hiiii everyone~ I'm new to this thread. Yes, I'm from BoAjjang forums. Hope there're people from BoAjjang forums are hanging around here too ^^v. I've liked BoA since year 2003! I saw her performing Rock With You @ MTV music awards and I literally dropped my jaw looking at her charisma while performing.<333

BoA is awesome~ :3

Anyway, back to the topic. I'm REALLY disappointed at the SMTOWN new MV. BoA has less than 10 seconds screentime. Totally WHAT THE HECCCK. But Yoochun was hot enough, though. :x

Guest `super joeyy

omg i just finished watching the new sm mv..... greatly disappointed =X at the start of the vid it showed shots of who was singing one verse... boa only had her photoshoots bit D: AND THAT WAS IT!!!! >=O i thought lsm favored boa and would actually put more footages in the mv =X and this year's summer mv didn't have that much 'fun and funny good times' bits like the previous vids..... it didn't feel very summer-y at all =X

i think the reason why boa wasn't really in the mv was because of her schedule?? maybe she's been super busy =X i've noticed that she's hardly there (like with sm town, it's always on her own, shot elsewhere) in previous mvs =X

Guest astarael

Thank you for the blog translations, BoALoveS! I saw photos of the place where the merry-go-round is, so I'm excited to see the PV. I think it'll be very romantic.

I had high hopes for the SM Town MV, so I guess that's why I'm so disappointed. It's like out with the old and in with the new, definitely a music video for the fangirls. Even though BoA might've been busy, I still think they could've added clips of her in the studio or new clips of her doing a photoshoot, both of which don't require too much of her time; like shooting two birds with one stone. I have to agree with YunHoLuv14. I don't think BoA or Kangta should join these SM activities anymore because there isn't much point in them participating; they each get 5 seconds and they're not even with the other SM Towners. They need to do something else.

Thank you for the pictures, hanjin! I swear, she looks like a doll in the white dress~ So beautiful. :] *saves*

Guest Shaolin

Well, everyone still loves her, that's the main thing. ^_^

Is that her recently? I must admit, I haven't seen the new mv, but if that's how she looks now, she looks really different than what I last saw her as.

Guest still_dr3amin

thanks hanjin for pictures! she looks so doll like and lifeless too me. it's not a bad thing LOL I'm just saying...:lol:

Guest jessiep

I'm surprised that there is a 2007 SM Town MV because I thought that they wouldn't have one this year. However, after watching this so-called MV, I was like "Is this for real?". It looks like fan-made with clips putting together, and the main thing is that Boa wasn't really there in the video either. All I can say that SM ENt was just too lazy and so cheap for this MV.

It's sad that there are no news confirming BoA's upcoming activities beside her Japanese single. I just got MIT tour DVD so i'm not upset yet since it'll hold me out for several weeks. BoA was really cute in behind-the-scenes, which wasn't long though. Oh, her Everything Needs Love performance was one crazy, awesome one. There's a special interview but I had no clue what she talked about since I don't understand Japanese (I wish they had subtitles :( ).

I guess the next work we can look forward would be her Love Letter Japanese single, and a possible live duet of her and Wheesung in the late August??... :unsure:

When is the exact day that Wheesung album will be release?

I never was sure when but I know it is sometime in August.

It would be a really good idea if BoA can perform with Wheesung for their duet song.

This would give BoA some Korea publicity before her korean album is release.

There haven't been much BoA activity and I'm getting really tired.

When BoA is too busy I want her to take a break so she could have time to rest. But now that she is resting, I miss her busy schedule and seeing her daily performances. :tears:

Guest eusung

those MIT pictures do her no justice...=\

it looks really really photoshopppped.

anyone know if the song with wheesung is confirmed?

because his album is coming out on the 23rd.

Guest XxMariannexX

*rawr* I watched the SMTown MV last night and was incredibly disappointed, barely saw any BoA at all. ='[ Boo. But now I'm anticipating the Love Letter MV. Merry-Go-Rounds are fun..^^

Guest hyeminnie

^

^ oh, yeah. i forgot about the duet...

i'm not sure it's going to happen cuz she has a new single that's gonna release soon and she's most likely gonna stay in japan to promote it. and if she really is going into the US market, then she's gonna stop her activities for a while.

and i just have to say that the pics have such ugly font on it. BoA looks pretty, but the font... ugh.

Guest sae-ri

about the mv, i thought it will be the same like their past mvs but this time it only has pictures and clips of them. and i barely see boa in it. anyways, i am getting impatient of boa's next korean album. i hope SM won't keep delaying her activities in Korea.

Guest prizzyy

SO PRETTY!! <3

reminds me of the arena tour best of soul 2005 packaging!

the booklet must be hyper yummy :lol:

gonna get mine when a dvdregion 3 comes out! ^^

Guest V-ni@star

it looks like everyone is missing her in korea...... me too. soon we will have 400 page.. lets make this thread bigger than before... aza aza fighting!!! go BoA.

Archived