B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the translation astarael & xdaisiesx3 !!

I'm always looking forward for a new entry in her blog because you could never know what she is going to write. It is always so random yet so deep and thoughtful. I find that to be so cute. :blush:

I love the conversation between BoA and her fans. It is so adorable how she care and appreciate all her fan. I feel so much closer to her now :tears: (sorry, that was my emotional moment). The way she write was so cute.

As for her debuting in the US, I have no comment because I'm still speechless from hearing the news. Lets just hope that it is a rumor...., but if it is not, I might faint from the shock but I will be ok again and continue supporting her. :sweatingbullets:

BoA please comeback soon, I miss seeing you on screen!

Guest nence

i too miss seeing boa on screen. very glad that it's just a rumor also. don't know what boa has plan ahead for herself but i hope she will make a big comeback. and her blog is really cute. she notice the things in life that i don't even bother at all. ahahah i find her very friendly and cool at that.

Guest Ahren

*super fanboy mode* she's PERFECT! she's PERFECT! she's PREFECT!!!~lol

she's so cute! random and cute! random and cute and thoughtful and sweet and PERFECT!!

me wishing too that the 2008 album release's just a rumour too. but hey BoA! no matter what you do, im here to support ya!

i keep on reading about a Japanese single...when's it coming out?

Guest kayem7289

Daisy, thanks for providing the translation <3. Seems like you've ditched us at the thread for BoA ;).

Haha, I, myself have become a bigger fan unknowingly, too. She's just so wonderful, my friend told me she didn't like her, so I was harsh on her at first but then I realized how amazing she was!

I'm waiting for her comeback this year, please release it before I leave!

Guest BoALoveS

New entry on her blog !

Sometimes ...

Sometimes it is good to go out, isn't it ?

UjAwMTEyMDgoNjExNinP-g.jpg

Reply : yeah, it is very good ^^

Guest V-ni@star

i love the way she replying to the message. lol.

i love her hat from the pic, she looks like johnny deep in that hat. lol

Guest BoALoveS
i love the way she replying to the message. lol.

i love her hat from the pic, she looks like johnny deep in that hat. lol

First, I though she look like Christophe Willem (very famous french singer) it that pic, and then, when I looked at her hat, I though "OMG, Same hat as Harry Potter" XDDD

Here is one pic of Chritophe :

2499_211982369_inventaire_cover_rgb_H124408_L.jpg

Find the differences ^^

Guest hikki88
Please do not spam.

i spammed?? i was dissapointed when i heard her latest korean album post-poned thingy rumour..

thank god it was a false rumour

i wasnt spamming! :fury:

GOSH!

ps: her latest blog update!! omg.. we get to see her..

hat and glasses.. she looked like an old lady :lol:

Guest astarael

Thank you so so much for translating, xdaisiesx3! :] BoA is just so cute and kind~ Also, thank you for the lovely pic spam!

Thank you, BoALoveS, for the new blog entry! Heehee, she looks really down-to-earth~ She should be able to go out more, and she and Christophe do have similar hats and glasses.

:x This is BoA's letter from 2005 to all her fans and I uploaded it especially for the people who haven't seen it yet. It's really sweet! <33 Oop, found the translation on BJJ~

th_BoA_letter.jpg

CREDITS: Naver

To my lovely fans, Hi~ This is BoA~

Is this the first time you've seen my handwriting in a letter?! (Please understand that I have a bad handwriting~ ^.^;) It has been five years already... ㅠ.ㅠ (so quick ~...).

You guys have encouraged me constantly for over 5 years. You also gave me so much love that could only have been received in an entire lifetime. For that, I believe I'm a very lucky girl...

My unnerving audition...3 years of tough training...the day I performed the first time with "ID; Peace B"...I don't think I ever felt that nervous. Like I was born once again?? Although five years have passed since then, and when I think about it now, it's really vivid, and feels just like yesterday. (You surely remember? Little BoA~)

All those times I cried and laughed with you, I'm pretty sure we will share more of them from now on.

The yellow balloons that were always with me...the yellow crabs that changed and went unnoticed...(I'm making stuff up ~ hehe) Now when I even look at yellow pickled radish I feel so glad...I "love" you all that much.

I was always thinking over the year when I was performing in Japan, "By any chance, did they forget about me? Are they cheating on me while I was gone...?" Hehe, perhaps the reason my fan club's balloon color is yellow is, for you to love me as a [sunflower] ^.^;

First album, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and then 5th Girls on Top. As my albums pile up, the love I feel from all of you only gets stronger. In return, I will always try to change and strive to be better. I practice enthusiastically, from now on, to be a better woman and not a girl. I will try and try again...

The hardest love in the world is a "one-sided love". Rather than that, let's all love each other~ Respecting, comforting, and thinking of each other...Like that unsparingly...We can do it!

Let's be people who are happy to be together, and encourage each other! I'm a little blunt, and I even hear "Oppa" from others, but on my own way, I'm pretty charming. ^.^ I'll show you a lot of that from now on...

To express in words ~ ah... Words are insufficient. I gotta ask King Sejong ㅡ.ㅡ; (**Translator's Note: King Sejong = Creator of Korean Language**) I'm confident that my mind is similar to yours, as yours are similar to mine. I will just finish up with 3 words...I think this is the best way...

~ I LOVE YOU ~ !

From now on, I will practice my handwriting a little bit more ~ and write a more readable love letter... (My arm hurts...and I'm sweating.. ㅡ,.ㅡ;) Be healthy...and love only me ~ ^.^; In another 5 years, no 10 years...Let's always be together! I always wanted to say thank you... Thank you~

BoA's Debut 5th Anniversary "Chuka Chukachu" (from ID; Peace B.) Now Bye Bye~

2005 August, Your Bosik (**Translator's Note: Bosik is her nickname**) BoA ~ ^.^;

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update/Source: kuraudo (BoAjjang) / News @ Nate.com

Translation: heffysouljar (BoAjjang)

Writeup/Editing: Ace (BoAjjang)

Thanks astreal for translating that naver thing, or I mean BoAjjang. But thanks for putting it here.

Oh lol, she said she hasnt written a hand written letter for such a long time.

Gah, yeah, BoA always says that if Korea has forgotten about her because she hasnt been peforming there for a long while....and that is just 2005 imagine 2007....

EDIT: OH I OWE A PAGE??!! Ill come back!

These are done wayyy back in 2005 by a BoAjjang member: goodsushi.

Please thank him or her for doing these, they look really good. I also use one as my wallpaper.

boamosaicface1small7liik5.th.jpg

boamosaicface2small8ufam7.th.jpg

boamosaicmysweetiesmallfe7.th.jpg

boamosaichatsmall1dyjy1.th.jpg

boamosaicwiredsmall3joix1.th.jpg

CREDITS TO GOOD_SUSHI @ BOAJJANG

Guest nence

ooo i like the wall papers. thanks for posting them up. beside i like the room where she's staying at. the room is so red. looks like a furniture wall with a nice light. wish my room could look like that.

Guest kayem7289

Thanks for the latest blog pic, it reminds me so much of this movie I just watched, Very retro.

Those collages are amazing, too much patience for me :sweatingbullets:.

Guest hanjin90
loveher blog updates!<3<3

ahha some fan at boaworld bestiz called her bonydepp johnny depp + BoA LOL!!

did u see this that she added with her last post XD!!! 62.gif

----------------

omg micky & BoA +YunHo & BoA

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=PeF2Thn_1U4$

i love this clip..

why is she such a dork?? XD XD XD!!!!!

awwww~~HOW CUTE <3 i like tat new nickname LOL Bonydepp <333333

yup, she looks like Johnny in the pic, her dorky style <3

that glasses made her look like a nerd :blush:

thanx for the translation BoALoves

her blog entries are surely short but they r always cute ^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sue Jin ah!i wachted tat clip 7409275387 times, i like how she acted like a child around DBSK boys though she's their sunbaenim :blush:

Archived