B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest splendidlure

i know. u never see boa on variety shows cuz she's too busy. ;[ i wanna see her bubbly side ;D

like i've seen rain on shows b4. hrmm.. sorry if im getting off topic.

Guest suejinners

bloody hell.... -___-

SM entertainment said on the 16th that BoA's korean activities will be difficult for the rest of the year....

T_________________T

T___T

T___T

TT__TT

TT_______TT

They pushed her korean album to next year.

Unless she tries acting in a drama or movie really soon then it might be possible.

they also said there are a lot of things to prepare for her U.S. debut.

DANG IT..... T________T

BoA is getting ready for her debuting through SM pictures. she will be going back and forth from korean and U.S preparing-getting ready.

T________T DANG ITTTTT!!!!!

She will release a single in Japan in August. so she will be active then.

T___TW-H-Y not a kOREAN ALBUM WHY NOT A KOREAN SINGLE?

her korean activites are long over due.. ( with that one exception of kbs open hall)

FREAKIN A............

>____< yes, lets rush BoA into the american market where they practically tear you apart. when BoA NEEDS to resume her korean activities before her popularity and status slumps down more. (ppl call her japanese now- & say what shes korean? -___- stupid netizens)

Guest xdaisiesx3

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?

OMGGGGGGG I AM SO PISSED NOW!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THE US?!?!?!??!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JAPANNNNNNNNNN!

Sorry for spamming but OMG!

bloody hell.... -___-

SM entertainment said on the 16th that BoA's korean activities will be difficult for the rest of the year....

T_________________T

T___T

T___T

TT__TT

TT_______TT

They pushed her korean album to next year.

Unless she tries acting in a drama or movie really soon then it might be possible.

they also said there are a lot of things to prepare for her U.S. debut.

DANG IT..... T________T

BoA is getting ready for her debuting through SM pictures. she will be going back and forth from korean and U.S preparing-getting ready.

T________T DANG ITTTTT!!!!!

She will release a single in Japan in August. so she will be active then.

T___TW-H-Y not a kOREAN ALBUM WHY NOT A KOREAN SINGLE?

her korean activites are long over due.. ( with that one exception of kbs open hall)

FREAKIN A............

>____< yes, lets rush BoA into the american market where they practically tear you apart. when BoA NEEDS to resume her korean activities before her popularity and status slumps down more. (ppl call her japanese now- & say what shes korean? -___- stupid netizens)

:crazy::wacko: :tongue2: <_<

WTH! I am very VERY disappointed. I decided to check this thread and this is what happens EEK

OMfreakin, why in the world is she going to the US..she should be releasing a krn album that I've been waitin for since her end activites of GOT

What was she doing during the past 2 months..I really wonder...I thought she was getting ready for her 6th :tears:

and NO I don't want acting either. blehhh

lol Suejin at all those T_T faces rofl

Guest astarael

That is extremely disappointing! We've been waiting so long for her next Korean album; I swear, everyday I went online just to see if there was anything new about BoA's Korean activities and it was driving me crazy, so I'm really angry right now.

Yes, the U.S. market is huge, but that doesn't mean it would be good for BoA to go. I want her to succeed, but my gosh, a majority of the people here are so close-minded about Asian artists. In movies, they usually get the stereotypical Asian role, martial arts and an accent/the nerd in school, and in music, they're almost non-existant. I will also be one of the first to admit that BoA's English is not up to par. If she does go through with it, I wish her the best and I hope she's really thought everything through. EDIT: Oh, and SM Pictures. So I'm assuming she'll be doing a movie?

I never had anything against SM, but they're pissing me off. I need to find someone to blame for this. :X

Guest xiao_yun87

what~~~~~~~~ and i thought all were rumors... we are all waiting for her korean comeback! why are they pushing it! im not trying to be negative but asians hardly ever really get good results in the us market... BoA needs to pull back all her fans in korea and japan before she goes over! it's just too soon... and for sm pictures? a korean movie then?

Honestly, SM is making her do too much. She's been away from Korea far too long now and they're gonna push back her album just to prepare her for her U.S. debut? Truthfully .. how big do you think she'll make it here? Americans here are a bit stereotypical of Asians. What more .. BoA's English really isn't that good like someone said up there and it's just another reason for them to look down on her. Besides .. the females in the American music market right now is going for the sexy look and I honestly don't want BoA going for sex-appeal just to get noticed. If her debut is a must, SM needs to let her go back to her home country first, release something new, and then start preparing for her debut. Sorry if this post is offending. :sweatingbullets:

Guest haeaznboiyoung

Dang this sucks but from a business standpoint its understandable. Japan will probably yield more profits and with Rain already going to the U.S. he probably sees this as a good time to break in with the "Korean Wave" just like how Boa entered Japan.

That is extremely disappointing! We've been waiting so long for her next Korean album; I swear, everyday I went online just to see if there was anything new about BoA's Korean activities and it was driving me crazy, so I'm really angry right now.

Yes, the U.S. market is huge, but that doesn't mean it would be good for BoA to go. I want her to succeed, but my gosh, a majority of the people here are so close-minded about Asian artists. In movies, they usually get the stereotypical Asian role, martial arts and an accent/the nerd in school, and in music, they're almost non-existant. I will also be one of the first to admit that BoA's English is not up to par. If she does go through with it, I wish her the best and I hope she's really thought everything through. EDIT: Oh, and SM Pictures. So I'm assuming she'll be doing a movie?

I never had anything against SM, but they're pissing me off. I need to find someone to blame for this. :X

i agree 100%.... y would they push a korean album back to go into the US market... like honestly i would love to see boa act, but y the hell would u start ur acting career in the US where alot of ppl are racist and not willing to accept a asian artist... wth at least do a japanese / korean drama or movie even then if she had to push her korean album back it wouldnt make me as mad but friggin US? WHY? WHO IS TO BLAME?! TELL ME!!!!!

Woah...all these rumors flying around. As much as I am curious to see Boa acting in a drama I really rather her release her 6th Korean album. And what is up with the news of her Entering the US Market? I really don't think it's time yet. The US Market expects so much from artists especially foreign artists. You have to market yourself just right and speak almost perfect English or have something extremely unique about you.

Guest winG*

She's not ready for the U.S....there's no way she can get rid of her accent that soon AND have a movie/album/whatever prepared. ><. Is this really a statement from SM? Or is it the Korean press screwing with us again? T_T lol.

T____T This sucks. I hope SM realizes what they're putting on the line and puts all of this on hold.

Or accept that drama the news article was talking about and have her re-establish her popularity in Korea. T_T. I was so sure BoA would have THE comeback of the year, since all the girls are coming out. TT_TT.

Guest V-ni@star

i'm personally waiting for boa next korean album. i do want to see her comeback. boa's popularity in korea is in danger. i prefer seeing her release her album, then see her act. after doing that her popularity in korea will be stable if she done well. dont rush her to enter us market. the staff do need many preparation before done that. dont want see her rush n making a wrong decision.

Guest XxMariannexX

BoA updated her blog again. =] Sorry, haven't come across translations yet.

韓国で作曲に挑戦中!

SU1HXzAzOTUoNTM3Nik2Tw.jpg

変化が早い時代に変わらないなつかしい風景を見ると、安心してホッとするのはなんでだろう?

ここはチョンダムドンという町でにぎやかな所です。

*rawr* I want to see BoA's Korean comeback. I also don't think she should enter the U.S. market just yet or be rushed into it. I mean, she's very talented, a super hard worker, and I'm sure can accomplish almost anything..she has done so much already. But I'd rather have her do more Korean activities now since it's been awhile. Or like xdaisiesx3 said in an earlier post, BoA should get a break, rest. =/

Guest Ahren

woah woah woah!! this is gettting really confusing!!

waaah! what's the TRUTH?! so many rumours going around! its getting really messed up!

da*m it! SM, i know that you know what you're doing... but heck! US market? this early???

man, so many things going on for BoA! you okay my girl? :D

Guest hanjin90

T.T

T__________________________________T

WHY US??????WHY????

i've been waiting 2 years, and my hope for her Korean comeback in this year was really high, but now i'm so disappointed, i want to smack down the person who plans the US market for BoA T.T

OMG~!!!OMG~!!!

*speechless*

thanx for the info, Suejin

Archived