B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest lhdn1994

^ wah?

really?

finally shes gonna be acting in a drama..... cant wait

i also heard a rumor some time long ago that she was invited to act in goong?

but she declined cuz she was busy?

was that true?

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ wah?

really?

finally shes gonna be acting in a drama..... cant wait

i also heard a rumor some time long ago that she was invited to act in goong?

but she declined cuz she was busy?

was that true?

yes you are very true she would have

been so good for that rule but one of baby vox

took that role because boa was busy but

yes BoA WOULD HAVE BEEN SO GOOD FOR THAT ROLE

Guest astarael

Thank you, Bum and hanjin, for the pictures! She's so pretty, but at the same time, she looks tired.

Darn, I was actually really excited about that drama. The plot sounded amazing, and I can see how it kind of parallels BoA's life: a girl who has spent so much of her life dedicated to her art. It would be great to see how well she does and to see who the male lead would be, but at the same time, I'm still waiting for that 6th Korean album. I'm not quite sure how it would all work out though, doing a drama while at the same time recording a Korean album, promoting it, and then continuing her Japanese activities. I think her popularity in Japan might suffer a bit more if she took a little break. :X This sucks. BoA is already so worn out.

I think a couple appearances on Jihwaza would be great, but I don't want her to be a regular, for some reason. Takes away from that mystery factor.

Also, winG*, that's an awesome idea for a thread; even more quotes, but this time, from BoA. People will be able to have a better sense of the kind of person BoA is or at least see a tiny side of her. I'm not sure what quotes you have already, but I really enjoyed the ones that were translated on BJJ. :]

"I guess I never really had what you could call a normal childhood. But at the same time, I did get to experience things that people who went through a normal childhood never would have the chance to do. So I think the world has been very fair to me. I find that if you lose out on something, you get something in return. So personally, I learned never to complain about such things."

- Boa Talkasia transcript, boamania@BJJ

"Although I don't write most of my music, it is true that I've been singing with the emotions that are my own. If I failed to convey those emotions, I probably have not grown enough to hold my own philosophy and life experiences into my music. But I am still growing and one day, I really believe people will be able to listen to real 'BoA music'."

"You have to become the 'first of yourself' instead of trying to become the second of anyone."

- I Don't Fear the Decline, Bum-suk Kim, translated by hsado@BJJ

"To find out that there is even one devoted fan who loves you, as a singer, without any condition, gives you tremendous amount of strength and courage. I work over and over again so I don't disappoint those people."

- Star Shines Brighter, Loneliness Deepens, Seung-hyun Choi, translated by hsado@BJJ

"Working ten times as hard will make you twice as good."

- NIKE ads

Guest suejinners

BoA to Start Filming in September this Year

According to JoongAng news, BoA will start shooting a Korean drama not a movie later this year. In the mini series drama named "Andante Allegro," BoA will be the main character whom will be a phenomenal violinist which spreads her fame all across the world through her exceptional skills. "This drama will ultimately show a girl's love for classical music which all comes true with the love and passion for the instrument." stated officials.

The drama will be shot at the most beautiful locations in Europe which boast a rich musical culture such as locations in Austria and Germany. BoA, who will be performing in these places, will really boost the effect of her global fame and passion for music. If all goes as planned, they will finish planning in July and start shooting in September this year.

Credits: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

Source: JoongAng News - www.joins.com

Image: Olympus - www.olympus.co.kr

News posted im not sure if someone posted this already if so

sorry but im really excited for this!!!!!!!!

SM SAYS ITS NOT TRUE

she did recieve the roll offer but NOTHING has been decided

sm's side also said they recieved a phone call from the andante allegro's side asking if they released taht info. puahhahahah

all they said was that shes still taking classes and shes STILL looking at various scenarios!

they have not discussed a debut project yet for her.

XD

i just posted it one page ago. along with info about the drama that would have been for her XD

Guest hanjin90

huh. and they say joo ji hoon is the male lead?

there is another article said tat the male lead will be Joo Ji Hoon

i think they just want to make a HOT NEWS cus "SM said it's not true"

BoA hasnt accepted yet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope there r more reliable sources confirm this soon T.T

there is another article said tat the male lead will be Joo Ji Hoon

i think they just want to make a HOT NEWS cus "SM said it's not true"

BoA hasnt accepted yet

well, IF it is the case.

it's going to be a must-watch.

two hot celebrities in one show.

omgosh...

i'd love that

it's going to hit...if ever that happens

Guest suejinners

boashouse put a new article up after i left a comment to an article saying that SM said its not true.

-----------------------------------------------

bestizboaworld fans don't know what to believe.

butt they want the entry of her and jjh being casted as the leads deleted before fans from overseas see it and go nuts. XD

because NOTHING IS CONFIRMED. nothing N-O-T-H-I-N-G

i honestly don't know what to say.

but SM did say its not true. so we will have to wait

Guest V-ni@star

it is really confusing.

i had read the new n stop here to read the news again.

i hope boa can make her own decision. juts wait.

but if it is true i hope she left a good impression for the people who have watch it.

i dont want to see her fail actually.

if she pair wit joo jihoon, she will be famous.

many people love joo jihoon.

but they will compare her with eun hye

Guest Ahren

waaah!!!!!!! i sure hope this is true!!!!! but wait.... what about her music?

im fine with anything but don't push yourself too hard my dear BoA!!

Guest kiirya

thanks for all the news everyone. :D

i've always been a silent reader in this thread.

anw i really like BoA's blog entries.

they are reallyreally random.

but the photos she post are always nice.

thanks for the translations and everything. :D

V-ni@star... i agree that its prob gonna be a big hit if she stars with jjh but also at the same time alot of ppl are gonna compare her to eun hye's acting skills and such so...

Guest LazyAzian

I really want BoA to act in some sort of movie.

Although I am quite scared of her acting abilities (^ _ ^" )~

EDIT: I WILL SHARE SOMETHING LATER, BUSY CHORES ~

People in BoAjjang asked me for this, I never bothered but here it is:

BoA Official 5th Anniversary Screensaver

Enjoy~

++++++++++++++++++++

Credits: BoA 5th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL SITE (Closed?)

Filming: All Rumors?

rumorap0gx9.jpg

According to a news report by Newsen, SM stated that all these news on BoA's filming are rumors. The previous news on BoA's drama Andate Allegro were all rumors as well. Posted on one of Korea's largest and most trustworthy news sites, JoongAng, it was hard for people not to believe. SM staff were surprised to hear such blasphemy when asked about the drama and said all claims were false. "We are trying to decide which direction BoA should go at the moment but have not made any decisions." stated SM officials. "We have nothing to say about BoA's future acting career."

BoA, being such an international star, rumors are plaguing even Korea's top news companies and future news on BoA's filming have become hard to believe.

The news on BoA's entry into the US market may also be fake. BoA's House apologizes for the false news but as it was posted on Korea's top news sites, it was surely believable to us as it was to any other BoA fan in Korea.

Credits: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

Source: News En - www.newsen.com

Image: BoA's House - www.boashouse.com

BH apologizes anyways

BoA might not enter US market YES!!!!!!

i so dont want her to go to US market

US market Sucks no fence just stay in Asia Market ^^

Guest LazyAzian

But I want BoA to come to U.S (T _T" ). U.S market doesn't suck,

if it where not for the U.S music industry Kpop wouldn't exist since the influence of Western stuff wouldn't exist.

Where do you think LSM got the idea of making BoA this pop-icon superstar?

Guest nence

it will be sweet if boa can enter the u.s market. she doesn't have to enter now but maybe in the near future? cause i live in the u.s. so it will be a dream come true for me to see my favorite pop asia perform.

Guest xdaisiesx3

I think Boa should have a break right now.

I'm scared if she goes onto acting, she'll fail like Se7en did.

& I don't think she should go into the US market just yet.

There's too much she needs to do - like practice her English.

She just needs to come back to Korea, release her album, do activities that every other singers do -

maybe get a tiny role in an episode of High Kick or go on a variety show like Jihwaza while promoting.

That's what I want her to do right now.

Archived