• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyeminnie

^ yep. the duet is for real.

Yoon Do Hyun talked 'bout BoA (?)

this clip is from a MBC show on 13th July

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrjteAGbGI

YDH was talking about how he's really close with BoA.

i think the caption under BoA's picture said "술친구" which is like a drinking friend.

he said something about how his band and BoA were chosen for this 2002 most photogenic award (?) and he was apologizing and wondering why he was chosen.

he also said that he talks on the phone with BoA and she calls him "oppa" which is what a younger girl calls a really close older male. and the other guests were like :o .

yoo jae suk asked him how BoA was and YDH said they did a show together and after the show, BoA said she's gonna be in japan for a while and then make her comback in korea.

then yoo jae suk was eagerly asking when exactly she was coming back. :D

Guest hanjin90

YunHoLuv14 <3 thanx a lot ^

yeah, they r close friend as i know but drinking friend OMG~~ LOL LOL BoA must be a pro at drinking :sweatingbullets:

and BoA calls Do Hyun oppa <3 it's really sweet

i think the show which BoA & Do Hyun were on is "KBS open concert"

thanx again <3

Guest astarael

Thank you for the translations, YunHoLuv14! Thanks, hanjin, for uploading the clip on youtube. <3

I loved that clip. I guess when it comes to drinking, BoA is just as good as the guys; she's such a tomboy. xD I think she also calls Kang Hodong "oppa" because in that clip where she made a phone call to Kim Jaedong, she mentioned both Yoon Dohyun and Kang Hodong. Kim Jongmin seemed really amazed and envious at that; did you hear his "WAHHH"? lol

Yoo Jaesuk asked so seriously, "When is she coming back?" I'd like to know too! Especially with that new SM girl group coming out and whatnot.

Thanks, jack jack attack, for the pic spam! I think we need more of those.

Guest jessiep

Thanks to Hanjin for sharing the clips and to Astareal for the translation. I know that Youn Dohyun is one of BoA's close male oppas, but it's neat that he mentions her in his circle of friends. Kim Jong Min's reaction was so funny, and BoA or Boa-related stuff seems to amaze him most of the time (remembering his look during BoA 2005 KMNET award perf) :lol:

I don't think that labeling BoA as his "drinking friend" neccessarily means that she's a good drinker. It's more like they socialize or hang out (chit chat) together more often in the pub/bar.

Guest LazyAzian

What do you guys think of Diamond Heart~?

I personally find it summery (^ . ^)

BoA can be MY drinking friend.

Guest hyeminnie

^ same here.

i hope she comes out with a mv with some dance moves in it. ^^

i made some BoA wallies and posted them at BJJ, but i decided to post here, too.

okay. i've never tried PS before and after this, i've realized i hate it. <_< so sorry for the messy wally.

i took BoA's Olympus pics and made it into a collage.

i also used Ink Art, so excuse the VERY bad blending.

Warning. it's 2000x1400 :lol: got bored and made it really large.

officialolympus-1.jpg

also made a 800x600 version.

officialolympus800-1.jpg

feel free to use

Guest V-ni@star

boa's pic is so beautiful. really beautiful. i waiting for her comeback n her duet with wheesung. she becoming more pretty everyday.

Guest suejinners
err who is kim jaedong?..

i think BoA seems to have more close guy friends than girls..

^ he is a well known comedian/MC he is soo funny. he used to be pretty popular but now its cooling down. hes like best friends with hyori as well ^^

ahh i havent listened to the preview yet ><;;; its loading too slow

Guest blessed
err who is kim jaedong?..

i think BoA seems to have more close guy friends than girls..

ahaha i thought u typed kim jaejoong.. ==;; LOLS WHO IS KIM JAEJOONG?? my bad!

BoA does have a lotta close guy friends eh? but dont worry she has plenty of girlfriends too! =P. like lee yeonhee.. i think.

but i always thought BoA had a very frank, truthful personality that goes better with guyfriends. im probably not making sense, but MEH.

the picspam is gorgeous! THANKS!

thanks a lot suejinners for the info!!!

haha.. me too, blessed..when i first read kim jaedong name.. i tot it was a typo error....

anyway here's a small article which includes BoA in it..not sure what is it about.. must be all those artists with boom hair..haha

ygenjuly2007issue283is9.jpg

credit: Bum

Guest hyeminnie
ahaha i thought u typed kim jaejoong.. ==;; LOLS WHO IS KIM JAEJOONG?? my bad!

BoA does have a lotta close guy friends eh? but dont worry she has plenty of girlfriends too! =P. like lee yeonhee.. i think.

but i always thought BoA had a very frank, truthful personality that goes better with guyfriends. im probably not making sense, but MEH.

the picspam is gorgeous! THANKS!

yep. she's really good friends with yeon hee.

they took pics together, too.

maybe there just aren't a lot of girls around for her to be friends with.

Guest V-ni@star

yeah the article is about the hair. Boa on no.8. lol. she is pretty n sexy the pic. boa got many friends. i dont surprise actually. she has been in this business for 7 years.

Guest hyeminnie

did anyone else see the article on BJJ that said BoA's gonna enter the US marker soon?

SM said she's gonna enter through a movie.

what do you guys think about this?

i don't think it's such a good idea. i don't think any asian singers made it in the US.

but it is a way to get more recognition.

Archived