B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

wahhhhhhhh~ i just read on the wheesung thread that his 5th album will be out on August 16th ... still a month to go... but at least there's news =) boa and wheesung duet =)

yeah, at least we have the release day now ^

cant wait, i has been waiting since the day i heard the news (in April), so waiting another month is no problem ^

^Hoe my gosh. I am excited for the Wheesung album, also BoA's new album. I was about to say...what has LSM been planning latley. I havent been seeing any new news about BoA. All I can say is I hope BoA gets a good rest at this time. I want to see an awsome comeback with the best Korean Music Festival peformance ever since Over the Top!

Guest nence

yeah im definitely waiting for her big comeback. hopefully she can win people's heart all over again. she already got mine. ahaha.

Guest astarael

I haven't been able to come online for a while. Thank you to everyone for sharing some BoA-ness! :]

Her recent blog entries are super cute, and yeah, I admit that I tried to learn how to twirl a pen after seeing that clip. I didn't get very far though.

I can't wait for Wheesung's new album so that I can finally hear that duet, and I hope BoA's album comes out soon. Again, SM better be planning something big because there hasn't been anything new from BoA in a long time. It'd be great if they did something for BoA's anniversary.

撮影!雨が止んだ空  2007年07月13日(金)

713_1.jpg

影の中にある光は特別に見える

どんな苦難の先にも希望はあるから

And how is it that I still haven't seen her Rhythm Nation 2006 performance? Did they not air it or did I just miss it?

Guest xiao_yun87

im back again for another attempt of translating her blog entry.. sorry if its inaccurate

Taking a picture! The Sky after Rain

A stream of light amidst the darkness looks very special

Maybe it's because no matter how much suffering one is going through, there is always hope in one's heart

^ gorgeouss<3

----

T___T

i just read about how BoA attended her manager's memorial service on 7/8 dressed in black suit+hat & she left in tears =(

7/9/2003 she lost her manager =(((((

they were really close as in brother and sister~ relationship

it was a huge shock to her since she lost someone so dear to her at a young age.

Oooow I remember that time TT.TT Boa sooo sad she lost her weight alot!!! I was sooo worried bout her, thanks God she's a strong woman^^

Guest V-ni@star

i cant wait for her duet with wheesung.... i have read her blog, makes me think, i can twirl a pen. lol. i learn it since i was in a middle school.

Guest LazyAzian

BoA sounds so smart and cute yet wise in that blog post (^.^)~

NOT FAIR!! BoA spins pens better than me ==", well she's Korean that's why >_>".

Guest hyeminnie

that's so weird. i was in the car for like an hour and i was looking at the sky.

BoA's picture is really pretty. i wanna make it my wallpaper.

translation for the blog:

影の中にある光は特別に見える

We see our shadows especially when the light appears

どんな苦難の先にも希望はあるから

As on any hardships there is always hope

credits: moonstarox @ BJJ

Guest eusung

oh my goooodness.

i mean, come on, postpone one or the other!

hahaha, wheesung's album is coming out in august? aigoo.

when can we hear boa sing in korean?

oh, and yeah, her pen spinning is pretty darnimpressive.

i bet she can pop gum, blow humongous bubbles, and do weird/cool stuff like that as well. haha

woah~ her blog post i sreally deep! ^o^ thanks for the translations xiao_yun87!

yea! can't wait for Wheesung's album to come out~~ woot woot!

Guest Pink Cherry

thanks for the translation!!

I really love her entries!!!!!!!

this one was short but full of meaning.

Thanks for the translation. Her latest blog entry is really deep as usual, and her photography skill is great, capturing such a meaningful picture.

Those pictures of her was absolutely gorgeous, from a rock girl to an elegant lady. Absolutely stunning.

I miss BoA and can't wait for Wheesung new album to hear his duet with BoA. A month seems so far away, I'm dying day by day waiting for something new from her. :tears:

Guest hanjin90

i wonder when we can hear the preview of "Smile again" cus 15th July is tomorrow

i remember the article said tat the song can be listened in the ending of the drama on 15th July (?)

hope it's true

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT

BoA commented 'bout "Smile again", u can hear a little of the song near the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OHqCi_x8mc

Yoon Do Hyun talked 'bout BoA (?)

this clip is from a MBC show on 13th July

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRrjteAGbGI

b120070714132530cp7.jpg

b220070714132530to0.jpg

Credit: bestiz BoAworld

i really appreciate if someone tell me what he said ^

Archived