B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wateva

hehehe

thanks everyone for the pics posted, she looks really cute and pretty :blush:

yeah i agree with you hikki88, the last pic of her holding up the piece of paper she looks pretty cool and serious B)

awww... i think shes taking a little breather for a while from updating her blog, so all the mayhem thats goin on, dies down a little....i really enjoyed the way she posts her thoughts and her personal perspective on life, but also leaves a lot for the viewer to think about...such a smart girl...

edit: oh thanks suejin for the link to BoA practicing the routine to 'id peace b'

thats like my favourite clip of her rehearsing, she sooooo has the moves down and they way her and Black Beat dance together is B):D:w00t:

and to think she was like what 13? wow! she was born to be a star....

BoA fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest silver_byul

hmm did anyone post this...?

BoA - 한번도 OK?

i know people might think that's i've made a mistake about putting BoA's name with CSJH's song

but i didn't...some fan made this and i thought it was cool how BoA's mv fit so well with the song..

either way..enjoy~!! :]

Guest Often Blank

I think in general, a lot of female celebrities drink a lot of beverages. That way, they can eat less. Coffee, tea, water...that Tea 17 or whatever it's called. lol

It's nice to see that BoA doesn't drink so much coffee though. She's a healthy girl.

Guest hyeminnie

awww~ she looks so cute in the first row- middle picture.

and i love how the stylists put her hair in the the second row.

..... *sigh* still waiting for her third album....

edit: third? why did i type third? i mean sixth. lol. thanks eusung

Guest eusung

^ third? do you mean..sixth korean album? because her third album for Korea was Atlantis Princess. :)

my goooodness. i want to buy her corn tea thingy that she advertised. i can drink it allllll day and hopefully lose weight and look like her. ROFL. yeah, i wish. anywayyys, HANJIN90, thanks for the cute pictures. when i saw the number 6 on the second row, i was like SIXTH ALBUM?????? but nope, it was just anniversay pictures. :(

pleeeeeease. come out BoA. pleeease. or Wheesungggg, come out with that song with BoA.

Guest winG*

I notice that she drinks starbucks a lot...whenever I watch a cf or mv making, there's always a starbucks drink with her.

I'm getting so anxious for Wheesung's album to come out and for the duet with BoA to be unveiled. ><"

Is this whole hacking issue dying down in Korea yet?

Guest hanjin90
I notice that she drinks starbucks a lot...whenever I watch a cf or mv making, there's always a starbucks drink with her.

I'm getting so anxious for Wheesung's album to come out and for the duet with BoA to be unveiled. ><"

Is this whole hacking issue dying down in Korea yet?

yeah, i wonder the same thing. Reporters seems so "quiet" now. Mayb they r waiting for something???? LOL

but i hope this problem was solved quietly and she will back with a new entry for her blog, she hasnt update it since the issue of her & Danny T.T

i hope the duet of her & Whee Sung will come out soon :sweatingbullets:

Guest LisaFace

I'm sure some of you have probably already seen me post all this stuff about this game but I want to share it to people who haven't herd of it yet =D. I play a game called "Audition Online Dance Battle" game. And believe it or not.. It has BoA in it =DD. Well sort of.. see you can dress like her and it actually has some outfits from some of her performances and photo shoots. Heres some of the examples:

zboaauditionoutfitsbk2.png

Come play!! =D

I actually have the GoT outfit

on my dancer Ahaha

Its so cute I love it ^^

But sometimes people

mistake me for a boy.. ;[

I don't care =DD I still love my outfit!!

Guest LisaFace

^Wow! Thats hot! man, I play the American Audition and it sucks! No korean music...and yeah. What BoA song do they have in that game? I want to get the G.O.T outifit like yours. But Im a guy, oh well, just dress him up like a girl. lol. Thanks for sharing them =]

I play both the Sea and American Audition

Both don't have any BoA songs sadly.. ;[

But I know that the Korean version has some

I played it at my friend house.

It has Girls on top, Atlantis Princess

Moto... and Uhm.. I sure theres more,

Just forgot Hahaha =D.

I refused to download it since its so Huge Rofl

BTW.. you can get the GoT outfit on the American version ;]

Guest hanjin90

I'm sure some of you have probably already seen me post all this stuff about this game but I want to share it to people who haven't herd of it yet =D. I play a game called "Audition Online Dance Battle" game. And believe it or not.. It has BoA in it =DD. Well sort of.. see you can dress like her and it actually has some outfits from some of her performances and photo shoots. Heres some of the examples:

http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/3614/zb...noutfitsbk2.png

Come play!! =D

I actually have the GoT outfit

on my dancer Ahaha

Its so cute I love it ^^

But sometimes people

mistake me for a boy.. ;[

I don't care =DD I still love my outfit!!

those outfit are so cute ^

in the Korean ver, they have a lot of BoA's songs such as: GOT,No.1,Key of heart,Atlantis princess,My name ect

i remember those songs, i havent played for a while~hehe

Guest suejinners

omfg

why is she so cuteee

boa doing two tongue twisters(audio)

the first one plays automatically the second one under the second picture, push play ^^ http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....4538478c7398ad1

i like how she screams ahhhh YADA~hahahhaha & also when she says ee ja eeeja?

shes so cute when she laughs

was this for a radio show?

shes so cute<3

Archived