B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ..kaleena..

wow, so i just watched that open concert performance of my name and GOT. i'm amazed! she is AWESOME!! i;'m so excited for her 6th album!!! YAY!

Guest chang_mina

Hi!I a am new to this tread.I am a fan of BoA.I had many pics of BoA,but my computer broke down and I lost all of clips and pics.So can I ask,and maybe some kind souls will help me..Do You guys have maybe some Boa wallpapers?

Guest xdaisiesx3

I'm downloading the open concert right now.

Hi guys, I'm Daisy & I think I'll be a frequent poster here from now on, since I have more time on my hands :)

I wasn't able to before because the DBSK thread grows SO fast & I had no time to catch up with even THAT.

Anyways, I loveee BoA! I can't wait to watch the performance since you guys are all spazzing over it :D

I can't wait until her comeback either. She's gonna rock Korea, & I might even spend my summer there!

Guest Cassiopeiasujuluver

Hey Chang_mina theirs some pics of BOA a few pgs. back....I have some pics but their not really wallpaper

I'll probably post some later or jst pm me if u still want the pics

Guest hanjin90
Hi!I a am new to this tread.I am a fan of BoA.I had many pics of BoA,but my computer broke down and I lost all of clips and pics.So can I ask,and maybe some kind souls will help me..Do You guys have maybe some Boa wallpapers?

i have some ^

31th8bw8.th.jpg046kb9.th.jpg048zo9.th.jpg499odpt8nh3.th.jpg

117457032863jw2.th.jpg117457032853xs8.th.jpgy5qodn4cf8.th.jpgpiykgs3jg3.th.jpg

katlca5xz4.th.jpgfile23bg5tk2.th.jpgfile25vp0yr6.th.jpgboaworldcup9eyiv3.th.jpg

Credit to BoAjjang forum since i got all of them at there ^

Guest hikki88

alright.. alright..

i know that right now, many of u guys are still crazy over the open concert + upcoming album stuff and all..

but im still stucked here with her MIT '07 concert..

someone please...

please help me!! I need to move on!! LoL.. to tell the truth, i only watched Jewel Song, Sweet Impact and Gracious Days ever since i finished downloading the 4.11Gb!! i skipped everything till the Jewel Song's part :ph34r:

my fav Sweet Impact part is this one!!

when her hat fell down and she became so shy!

and after that, she showed some serious face, we all know she's a perfectionist!! hahahaha

fav3us5.jpg

My Fav Gracious Day's part

Look at her expression!! so kawaiiiii.. dorky bokachu!

fav2yl0.jpg

Guest astarael

Hello to the new posters here. :]

Thanks for sharing, hikki88~ I went back to watch her SI performance because I think I missed her hat falling off.

Can't wait for her Korean comeback and the SM Town summer album. I hope she has an edgy, cool concept for her new album.

New blog entry.

road  2007年06月12日(火)

空港からParm Springsにむかっている途中に撮った写真

この写真は雰囲気があっていいでしょ?

IMGP0910128592929.jpg

道にはいくつもの方向や順番 信号がある

追い越したり、追い抜かれたり、立ち止まったり

私の人生にはいくつあるんだろう

And a news article on bestiz. I'm not really sure what it's saying though...

SM엔터테인먼트, 잡지까지 손뻗치나

[일간스포츠 2007-06-12 10:01:13]

보아·동방신기·천상지희의 소속사인 SM 엔터테인먼트가 홍보지 형식의 창간 잡지 S의 표지모델로 동방신기를 내세워 눈길을 끈다.

SM 엔터테인먼트는 20일 인터뷰 잡지 S를 창간하는데, 창간호에는 동방신기의 최근 근황을 비롯해 보아의 테마 인터뷰, 강타의 솔직한 음악적 생각을 밝히는 '뮤직토크' 등이 담겨있다. 소속가수 슈퍼주니어는 이번 호에서 20대 남성들을 위한 여름 패션을 제안하고, 이연희는 여성들의 패션에 대한 특강에 나섰다.

천상지희가 평소 즐겨먹는 요리를 공개하는 쿠킹 지면을 꾸몄고, 뮤지컬 스타 엄기준·박건형·오만석 등의 라이프 스타일을 엿볼수있는 뮤지컬 특집도 마련돼 있다.

매거진 S는 SM엔터테인먼트 소속 가수 위주의 스타들의 근황과 인터뷰를 전하는 월간 잡지로 6월을 시작으로 매월 20일 발매된다. 20일자 창간호를 특별 선물로 표지모델인 동방신기의 대형 브로마이드를 전 구매고객에게 준다.

김성의 기자 [zzam@jesnews.co.kr]

Guest suejinners

translations by xiaoice from boajjang forums

Title: road

This is a photo taken when i was heading for/on the way to 'Parm Springs' from the airport.

*clap*

This photo has some feel of an atmosphere/ambience, great isnt it?

roadac0.jpg

Whichever direction or order the road leads to, there will be traffic lights.

Passing over others, being overtaken or standing to a halt,

How much of these might i experience in my life?

translations by xiaoice from boajjang forums

pretty deep yeah?

it just reminds you that she questions about things that we all do..<3

Guest winG*

^ She's getting pretty deep. She's so mature and wise beyond her years. I think this kind of outlines how she views her career..."passing over others, being overtaken, standing to a halt". It's the stuff she says in her interviews now. Her photography is pretty good actually...she must've gotten tips from the photographers she worked with for the Olympus commercials.^^ teehee...what a fob. Parm Springs. <333

I think the Korean article is talking about the new magazine SM is putting out, called "S".

Guest vaan15

oh wow... i like that ^_^ pretty deep i must say. thanks for sharing!!

its good that even though she's really busy, she still finds time to update her blog. Short but meaningful updates ^_________________^

hi to the new people here!! :D

Guest sae-ri

New on this thread. i just saw the open concert and totall awesome. She's pretty there. I miss BoA seeing in korean shows... She really rocks! She's definitely my idol and role model!!!!! hehehe...

Archived