B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest jessiep

^^That info is false (just like what Hanjin90 said).

I love how she often updated her blog, but I hope she'll have a longer post next time. I'm not surprised that she is a fan of Converse because I've seen her wearing those a lot in the past (the latest seen at the Japanese interview where she filled the gas tank and drove in the Beatle while promoting Sweet Impact).

I didn't get to watch her KBS Opening Concert perfs yet, but she looked amazing in the pictures posted in the other page. I like how her Korean images have always been strong, fierce, edgy in the last 3 years. I guess she showed up with the ponytails to hide her new hairstyle/image of her upcoming album.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eusung

WOW. just watched her two performances.

seriously, no one can own BoA when it comes to LIVE singing.

she's so awesome. :) like her hair too. clean, yet classy.

Guest winG*

Just thought this gif was cute.

7ec27d00cf49.gif

CREDITS: As tagged.

I seriously LOVE her outfit for the open concert perf. I liked her hair too, but it seemed uncomfortable...like it was too tight and she was having trouble blinking or moving her eyebrows, lol. Maybe cuz her eye make up made her eyes slant up a little? haha..idk~

Guest suejinners

^ i think its cause of her eyebrows! they were shaped a tad bit differently. ppl at bestiz mentioned it also lol

ilove that gif! hahah shes so cute<3

i have to add these also.

WHAT A DORK<3<3

10yc7.gif

11vk0.gif

Guest vaan15

ahh!! thanks for the pics, gifs, news, translations and links guys!!!

she looks soo classy!! im so glad she's back in Korea!

the fan meeting sounds hilarious! BoA and her sense of humour ^__________________^

so can't wait for her upcoming activities!!

i wish that tracklist was true..it looks promising but too bad its fake -_-

tablo should be feat in her album =DD

that writeup by korealex90 is really cute. she yelled at them balloons ROFL..cute~

im so glad shes back in korea. she was really good at the kbs open concert..does anyone know if other people performed at the concert? and also does this concert mean that she's gonna perform more in korea now? i hope so..her live was<3 GOT!! eek but her eye makeup was different in this perf..i didnt really like it

It's SO refreshing to see her back in Korea performing ! As much as I love her Japanese songs, there's something about her Korean ones that is more addictive (:

She also ROCKED 'My Name' & 'Girls on Top', but is it me or does she look A LOT more tired when performing in Korea ? -___-"

Guest lccyn

yes! BOA jjang is back!!!

so glad to see her performing in korea once again!

love her hair her clothes... goodness.

guys, thank you for the caps! =)

Guest hanjin90
It's SO refreshing to see her back in Korea performing ! As much as I love her Japanese songs, there's something about her Korean ones that is more addictive (:

She also ROCKED 'My Name' & 'Girls on Top', but is it me or does she look A LOT more tired when performing in Korea ? -___-"

it looks like she didnt hav enough sleep, mayb she's preparing for her Korean album *hope so*

she often overworks when she came back to Korean for an album T.T

Guest l33mimi

gosh i just hope they confirm that she is preparing a korean album. We've all been waiting so long, i know ive been . x]

Guest suejinners

^ more like pushing her into acting. i know she wants to act but she should pick up her popularity by coming back as a singer and reign on top again LOL

plus at bestiz they posted an article and the members there freaked out when they saw that is said in the 2nd half of the year her company said that she will release an album~~~~~~~`

thats the second hint in an article ive seen so far! so its more of an comeback with an album than acting.

Guest winG*

Her Korean schedules always seem more tiring than her Japanese ones. When she's promoting an album, there are several music programs to perform in each week, along with the various concerts she participates in (since she normally promotes during the summer, where there are tons of those concerts)...that along with the rehearsals, photoshoots, cf shoots, and the preparation for her next Japanese single makes her Korean activities a lot more physically demanding. Her dancing is a lot more emphasized in Korea too. She said in that one documentary...Japan is where her body rests, Korea is where her heart rests.

Guest hikki88
She said in that one documentary...Japan is where her body rests, Korea is where her heart rests.

awwwww.. wing!!!! i feel like crying now that i read what u posted!

gosh.. sorry guys.. its been few days.. or weeks that i last posted...

btw, d caps looked so lovely! she's always been so beautiful in white (remind me of my name days).. and also koralex from boashouse, must be so damn lucky and went to her fan meeting stuff for few times! :rolleyes:

Guest exquisiteradiance

Wooow. :o

BoA and awesome performaces!

Keep it up.

And I cant wait for her new album.

It looks so cool. x]

Guest LazyAzian

BoA ROCKS~! Either country Korea or Japan, BoA can still kick bum! However, I feel that this performance had more passion and I think BoA performs much more stronger and better in Korea. Maybe because it's her home? I can't wait for new Korean album, and also more Korean performances~!

Also LSM said something about Hollywood acting so BoA better brush up on English. But now that BoA's in Korea I feel that I will see more BoA stuff around in the internet. BoA in J apan = nothing that interesting, I am guessing because Japan tends to be more strict on manners, music, promotions and such.

Archived