B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Explicitj0yee

^ lol whatever, BoA rocks. awesome charisma. And you still come back to this thread when you think she has no talent. Maybe you just want to start a fight and see our defensive comments. But our defensive comments are all facts not opinions :P

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

^ how quick you are to judge.

isn't obvious that since your posting in a boa thread. her fans will be on the opposite side of you?

i find it so hypocritical that you start out saying she has no talent yet your second sentence says decent good looks and talent.

Mind you there are still lots of people who don't like Boa. All artists have their own haters.. or just people who dislike them.

I think you have it wrong. Its true that there are very talented singers out in the Koreanmusic world that have vocals that blow your mind. So thats why Boa doesn't have it easy. Her vocals are not the best like Lim Jung Hee/etc.. so she has to step up to the plate and give us something every single time. She doesn't have it easy. Yes she might have a better well known company behind her but since she has to compete with those singers with mind-blowing vocals she has to game up.

Also she is more of a dance-gasoo. She is known to kick everyone else in the rear for her Live performances singing&dancing at the same time. THATS why she gains respect from soo many artists.

If she was really what you said just a plain girl with o-k-a-y vocals.... all the promotion and any management company wouldn't be able to maintain her in this buisness... not only in Korea but Japan also.

Guest winG*

It takes more than talent to be popular and to survive in the entertainment industry. Yes, BoA doesn't have the best voice, the greatest dance skills, or the prettiest face...but she DOES have an undeniable charisma and passion that ANYONE can see once she steps on stage. That, along with good vocal and dance skills and a pretty face, makes her successful. It doesn't matter how amazing a vocalist/dancer is if the audience isn't attracted. Anyway, talent is mostly personal preference anyway. Some might hate her "nasally" voice; I happen to love it. Some might not like how she dances and carries herself; I think it's great. It's pretty pointless to go into a thread that you KNOW is filled with an artist's fans and say something negative about that artist.

Let's let this issue drop guys. Mods are gonna get mad, this guy is obviously happy that he got all of us pretty pissed off...it'd be pointless to let it continue.

ANYWAY. I'm pretty disappointed that she lost the Super Korean poll as well, but she still got lots of votes and did really well^^ I'm pretty sure BoA and Avex will resign the contract...Avex is too smart to let someone as popular as BoA go...and BoA is too smart to leave such a big company.

Guest suejinners

Yokohama BayStars using BoA's Beautiful Flowers

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=eJG9auCezMc$

Yokohama BayStars, a baseball team in Japan's Central League, has chosen BoA's song as the team's official theme song for this upcoming season, according to Yonhap News Agency. It has not been revealed which specific song the team will be using.

"I've been following sports closely," said BoA. "I'm really glad that my song has been chosen for this occasion."

This makes an interesting situation for baseball fans in Korea because Yokohama Baystars' first match of the season will be with Yomiuri Giants, which many Koreans are supporting because Lee Seung-Yeop, a Korean baseball player, belongs to Yomiuri Giants.

Koreans will surely have a hard time deciding which team to support: the one with BoA or with Lee Seung-Yeop?

Credits:

Site: www.BoAjjang.com

News Update: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com)

Writeup/Editing: ZZOOzzoo(BoAjjang.com), Alec(BoAjjang.com)

News/Image Source: Yonhap News Agency, Wikipedia

Guest winG*

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....c9e870400e11795

^ Something Jiyong (G-Dragon of Big Bang) wrote way back in the day when he was still an avid BoA fanboy? haha. A big long paragraph to BoA fans (? probably when he was a member of her fan cafe?) about "BoA nuna". Cute. I'd just about die if someone found Tablo's comments and posts in her cafe, lol.

Guest suejinners

^he wrote something like how the cafe was talking about the articlethat popped up about him & Boa but theres nothing inbetween the two of them.

(there were rumors back then about the two)

He went on saying that he's just a fan of hers then when he saw her he told her that he was a fan.

so basicialy he came to clear things up because i guess he saw that the cafe was talking a lot about the two.

then he says stuff like im in Yg family~~~~

yep^^

Guest workerdude85

Let's let this issue drop guys. Mods are gonna get mad, this guy is obviously happy that he got all of us pretty pissed off...it'd be pointless to let it continue.

of course, because i am correct.

i think she has more antis than fans, i dont know why?

would she maybe...be the next unee?

**hope not**

Guest suejinners

^ Okay we get your point that you don't like her.

Leave Unee out of this.

Please respect others and leave this thread.

**hope not**

You were already warned once today. Please RESPECT THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM. If we get another reported post, I will have to warn you again.

Guest hanjin90

**hope not**

:blink::blink::blink::blink:

pls, Unee died!! can u let her rest in peace :blink::blink:

i'm pretty pissed of rite now. :blink::blink:

she has more antis than fans??? make up ur mind :blink:

Edit::: thanx to whoever reported to the mod, i was going to do it but sum1 did

Guest jessiep

We just need to ignore his post and stop replying to him. He'll get bored and will eventually get out of this thread.

By the way, I saw a post in Boajjang listing the celebrity income, and our BoA is one of the A lists (as usual) :)

Guest KuYA II

anywho ^^

thanks suejinners for the update on BoA hehehe dang...its a good thing that guy cleared things up...he would've gotten bashed a lot hehehe

gosh are u even human.. how can u curse someone, workerdude85......

anyway..... i forgot what i wanted to type...

oh ya..guess BoA is one of the most .. dedicated... ermm how to say it.. deidcate dartist to work.. cos she alwiz performs even when she's sick like mnet award where she fainted... my name at japan-korea frindship concert...

and i guess there's one performance where she performs near a fountain...

Guest astarael

Yup, BoA is a very dedicated artist, performing sick and when she's injured. I think she's definitely gotten to be even more professional with her performances. Speaking of the MKMF performance, I've been watching it constantly these past few days. Gives me goosebumps everytime, lol.

Thanks for the Jiyong... thing. He wrote so much, and all I could see was BoA nuna and lots of "^^". haha, very cute.

It'd be awesome if they collaborated. :ph34r:

^ i dont remember the blog

but recently someone posted itup at bestiz

and they said the same thing.

how they (kangta & BoA) were both sick but BoA performed Miracle in place of Kangta.

http://dory.mncast.com/mncHMovie.swf?movie...3&skinNum=3

Thanks for the performance...I haven't watch this one yet. BoA does seem very tired at the beginning of the performance but she pull through with a great performance for her fans. By the end of the performance you can't even tell she is sick. BoA is truely a professional.

Guest workerdude85

is her job to perform even when she is sick, no excuses for small thing as a flu.

on that clip, she does look tired and sick. maybe sm is overworking her :-/

her backdancers are sexy and hot ;)

Archived