B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest blessed

^ her outfits are,, unique =P

but yeaa i guess they could be better. the one with the huge wings ==; haha

still,, she looks great in anything =) & ZOMG! HER DIMPLE IS SO CUTE!

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners
^ her outfits are,, unique =P

but yeaa i guess they could be better. the one with the huge wings ==; haha

still,, she looks great in anything =) & ZOMG! HER DIMPLE IS SO CUTE!

^ white outfit and wings was for OUTGROW.

she takes it off... well you know the lyrics of the song kinda match .

lots of artists have funky outfits during their concerts-tour.. like outrageous ones..

-the fanlisting thing was just a list of everyone here, name, age, location thing.

-too everyone with finals good luck<3<3 i just finished my last one today. im so fuh-reakin happy

-to those who are going to the Hollywood bowl PLEASEEEEEEE take pictures. =) or just let us know what songs she sang! ^^

-Moon&sunrise korean version only the vocals.. sounds good!!!~>click here

Guest hanjin90
Hey guys! Today was just so hectic I didn't get around to the translation of the video, I know I said I'd have it done by tonight. Sorry! I'm such a liar. =X I'm working on the translation right now, I promise I'll definitely have it up by tomorrow night at latest.

ahhhh! dont worry dear, take ur time :blush:

ZOMG! HER DIMPLE IS SO CUTE!

sooooooo true <3333333

thanx for those pics astarael

MBC will broadcast HB live, rite???

she did mention 'bout those nickname tat she was given by fans in Made in BoA 2007 mini concert at Jeju ^

ohh no wonder i tot i heard she mentioned something like bokashi or bokachu...

thanks for the info..

Guest winG*

^ She mentioned Boshik...the name her fans call her when she dresses like a boy^^; They call her "Boshik-ee oppa" or "Boshik-ee hyung) (oppa= what girls call older guys; hyung= what guys call older guys).

Gahhhh this notice just came out about SM Summer concert and BoA isn't on the list of performers T_T. What's SM without BoA? TT_TT

Yeah, concert outfits are meant to be outrageous and stuff...but there's the good outrageous that makes me go ":o WOW"...and then there's BoA's (well actually Avex's) outrageous outfits that make me go "D: wow..". lol.

Guest L_O_V_E

i think this is my first post in the boa thread =]

anyway, i can't wait to see her at hollywood bowl!!

i wonder how she looks/sounds live!! ^_____^

Guest jessiep

That white-layer-with-the-wing outfit is quite unique (it's a butterfly!).

Gahhhh this notice just came out about SM Summer concert and BoA isn't on the list of performers T_T. What's SM without BoA? TT_TT

Really??? How could SM concert go without BoA? :(

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Her outfits for Made In Twenty isn't that bad but the wig ruins everything >.<

Guest xiao_yun87

actually... did anyone hear about a nation this year? cause i know tvxq are going but i haven't heard news about boa going... as much as i want to see her in korea.. i sure don't wish to see her miss a nation... any news?

Guest hanjin90
^ She mentioned Boshik...the name her fans call her when she dresses like a boy^^; They call her "Boshik-ee oppa" or "Boshik-ee hyung) (oppa= what girls call older guys; hyung= what guys call older guys).

Yeah, concert outfits are meant to be outrageous and stuff...but there's the good outrageous that makes me go ":o WOW"...and then there's BoA's (well actually Avex's) outrageous outfits that make me go "D: wow..". lol.

her fans r always cutie (like us LOL)

SM concert without BoA huh???? so sad T__T

i dun know what will she do after HB!! she should prepare for Korean album soon

Guest suejinners
boa- ROFL SO NOT RECOGNIZABLE cause she's hella short. I totally passed by her and didn't recognize her, i only realized it was her cause my friend noticed her so we went back to take a better look at her.

^ lol no surprise about people mentiioning her height.. =P =P

so lucky.. i would of stalked her.

Guest astarael

Ugh I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go. TT__TT I would love to see them, in person, face-to-face, within 20 feet.

AGH! Do they do this every year? Because I'm planning to go next time. I have to.

That's really disappointing. I'm actually upset about this piece of news. I just don't understand why BoA has to miss out on these SM events; the SM video was unsatisfactory without her, and now this. I swear, if she's missing the SM Summer concert, she HAS to be working on her Korean album.

AND missing A-Nation? A-Nation is a big deal too, but again, if she's working on her Korean album, fine.

SM better be planning something HUGE for BoA if she's not performing at either of those concerts.

Guest hanjin90
Ugh I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go. TT__TT I would love to see them, in person, face-to-face, within 20 feet.

AGH! Do they do this every year? Because I'm planning to go next time. I have to.

That's really disappointing. I'm actually upset about this piece of news. I just don't understand why BoA has to miss out on these SM events; the SM video was unsatisfactory without her, and now this. I swear, if she's missing the SM Summer concert, she HAS to be working on her Korean album.

AND missing A-Nation? A-Nation is a big deal too, but again, if she's working on her Korean album, fine.

SM better be planning something HUGE for BoA if she's not performing at either of those concerts.

i think so, mayb SM has huge plan for her comeback???

i hope she does well

ahhh, lucky ppl who saw her *jealous*

Guest l33mimi

^Are you going? You're so lucky if you are!! I wanna go so bad, but I don't have a ride nor the money. >.< TOMORROW'S HOLLYWOOD BOWL!! I can't wait! Hopefully someone will post up fancams!!

ill sure get some video, maybe ill make my friend record

while i scream the hell out of myself. LOL cant wait to see BoA again.

Guest suejinners

^ that would be awesome!!

thanks in advanced! but you saw her last time also?? ahhh lucky~~~

im reallllllly curious on what shes going to perform-wear~ etc etc.

HAVE FUN!<3

you all are so dang luckyyyyyy TT____TT

Guest winG*

I've been hounding the HB thread to see if anyone met BoA or saw her...and only one person mentioned her so far T_T. lol...and the only thing that stuck out to her was BoA's height, rofl. I hope she gets some time to shop or something. I can't wait to see all the backstage stuff...they usually film backstage things for people during HB. Suju-BoA<333 and maybe a FTTS-BoA reunion? I miss that trio.

I hope you all have fun at HB tomorrow! Come back with pictures and videos and really detailed experiences!!!

Guest Jina!

Male Narrator: The best dancer of Asia who has conquered Japan with her dancing skills, the number one dancer, BoA. BoA, who has earned recognition as Korea’s representative dancer with her power that radiates from her petite frame.

Nara Yurie (It says that she’s professor and columnist with KyungHyang News): There’s not a single Japanese person who doesn’t know who BoA is.

Clip of BoA: My Korean fans, I love you!

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: The dancers who taught her how to dance in Japan are my teachers as well.

Nara Yurie (I think she’s Japanese? Her Korean pronunciation is a bit off, and when she talks about Japanese perception of BoA she kind of includes herself.): Japanese singers typically don’t dance well. The dancers can dance and the singers can sing. BoA can do both well, so I think that’s why she receives so much love.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: When I go to Japan they all talk about BoA to me, they’re full of compliments for her. They say that she’s so young but is so talented and that’s she a prodigy.

Sung Ji Ahn: When her first album came out she was still so young so there was a bit of a childlike quality to her.

Nara Yurie: She’s a foreigner, so when she spoke Japanese it was really cute, and that earned her love as well.

Clip of BoA: she’s speaking in Japanese. I think she’s saying thank you.

Sung Ji Ahn: Now BoA has a wonderful side to her that makes one feel that she really is becoming a woman.

Seo Ji Young: BoA has sexiness to her but still has warm cuteness as well.

Narrator: BoA, who learned dance correctly and thus knows how to dance correctly, has popularized many different dances.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: There was a dance to ID; Peace B.

Seo Ji Young: *imitates My Name dance and laughs*

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: It involved a bit-by-bit wave.

Seo Ji Young: What dance is this?

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: That dance is really difficult.

Seo Ji Young: *laughs* Yes.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: There’s also the dance to My Name, the vibration where she shakes her entire body.

Seo Ji Young: In My Name.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: The dance where she raises her arms.

Seo Ji Young: That middle dance was really impressive.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: And the booty dance as well.

Sung Ji Ahn: The booty dance from her CF.

Random Guy (they don’t give his name): I want her to show such a change.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: *giggles*

Random Guy: Because I want to see her do such a dance.

Narrator: The dancing that she has been diligently training for since the age of 13. Would it be better to learn dance from a young age?

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: Nowadays I think people start teaching their kids at the age of 4.

Seo Ji Young: Of course they would be better.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: If you learn English at a younger age it’s easier to learn and to grow accustomed to the natural accent. I think it’s the same with dance.

Clip of BoA: Thank you MTV!

Seo Ji Young: Can’t you look at it like the body memorizes the moves and feelings?

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: The basics take time to master. But if one learns that before most people I think a deeper root would develop.

Narrator: Would a person with a petite frame like BoA be a better dancer than a bigger person would?

Clip of BoA: I don’t really know.

Random Guy: Hmm, in dancing…

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: I think a bigger frame would be better.

Random Guy: Wouldn’t a smaller body be better? Because you’re lighter and so can move more nimbly?

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: But when I watch BoA on a stage I never feel her petite size.

Narrator: BoA has a powerful charisma to her that makes the stage seem so full. What if BoA were to follow in Hyori Unnie’s of ChaeYeon Unnie's footsteps and do dances that were a bit sexier?

Nara Yurie: Before she was still young so I thought that such dances wouldn’t suit her very well.

Random Guy: I suppose that now there will be times when she shows us such an image.

Nara Yurie: But she has grown up a lot now, so little by little…

Sung Ji Ahn: I think that she’d somehow be even sexier.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: I really like BoA’s sexy dances because they aren’t tacky or cheap.

Sung Ji Ahn: Rather than with a blatant sexiness I think that she’d be sexier due to her body language and eyes.

Poppin’ Nam Hyun Joon: There’s a depth as well. There’s a depth to her sexiness.

Random Guy: BoA dances a sexy routine? I’d be grateful. I want to persuade her because I want to see her do such a dance.

Narrator: I want to see it... (Not like… he specifically wants to see it because I just realized that sounds kind of creepy since the narrator sounds older and because of the way he says it. He’s stating that to set up the next part, which is…)

Clip of BoA: How much do you want to see it?

Another Clip: Um, it’s all over now. *giggles*

I got it! A bit later than I said I would, sorry. It's not quite perfect yet, but I'll clean it up in a bit. ^^ I had to clean my room first because my mom called me to tell me she and my dad would be coming tomorrow (well... later today, technically, since it's 5:00 AM right now... college has been so bad for my sleep schedule!) so we can start to move my stuff out of my dorm. And I couldn't let her see my room the way it was, she'd never stop nagging me to be less messy. Except I'm usually not! I've just been busy. Really. I promise. x)

Anyway, I thought the way Nam Hyun Joon kind of laughed after saying "booty dance" was adorable, haha.

Oh, and everyone who's going/went/at/whatever time it is on the West Coast right now... I'm so jealousss! Have funn! Come back with detailed accounts for all the poor souls who couldn't go.

<3333

Guest astarael

Wow, super cute! Thank you so much for translating, Jina! <333 I stayed up just for this.

And yes, everyone who is going to HB, please think about the people who couldn't go; pictures, videos, and fan accounts~ lol

EDIT:

Yeah, Nam Hyun Joon's little laugh after saying "booty dance" was cute. xD It sounded more like a hiccup.

Archived