B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest Jina!

I should really really be studying for my history final exam tomorrow, but I couldn't help but to stop by here for a sec!

I love that video you posted, winG*! And yes, it's been a while since I've posted. Towards the end of the year it's all crunch time to remember and relearn everything and to start on all those final papers and such, so I only let myself go online in the library so I won't go on Soompi. >< But I'll be done by next Tuesday! Then I'll always be here, hee. Anyway, I'm off on a tangent, sorry. But yeah, I'll definitely have the video translated by tomorrow if no one else has it done by then! I'll be done with my history final by 6:00 and since I don't have my next two (final two!!) finals until Tuesday I'll have time to do a decent translation of it. I actually can't wait to get started, haha. I'm a dork. But here's a bit that I really liked: the interviewer or whoever asks a question about BoA's size (about whether her small frame is an advantage or disadvantage), and Nam Hyun Joon answers that the thought of her petite size never even occurs to him when he watches her on stage. ^^

Anyway, I have to go study before I fail. I hate school. Can't wait for summer! Haha.

Ohhh, and it's late (it's May 3rd, 1:25 AM where I am) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTARAEL!! I hope you had a great day. ^^

<333

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90
the interviewer or whoever asks a question about BoA's size (about whether her small frame is an advantage or disadvantage), and Nam Hyun Joon answers that the thought of her petite size never even occurs to him when he watches her on stage. ^^

thanx for the little explanation, the way Hyun Joon answered was funny ^^

gud luck to ur exam

Guest BoAspika

Anyone know japanese and can help me buy the hat made

specially for BoA I want it...so awesome!!...anyways pm

me please.

Guest suejinners
But here's a bit that I really liked: the interviewer or whoever asks a question about BoA's size (about whether her small frame is an advantage or disadvantage), and Nam Hyun Joon answers that the thought of her petite size never even occurs to him when he watches her on stage. ^^

^ it never occurs to him because her charisma and performance fills up the whole STAGE. thats what the guy talking in the background said!

its so damn true.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASTARAEL!!!!!!!!!

UGH im so bad with names. i forgot yours =(. im so sorry =(.

i need to relearn everyones names

ohh we should restart that fanlist thing..

i posted last year about boa and pikachu.

but here it is again<3<3<3

Bokachu<3

boachu1kl5.jpg

boachujn5.jpg

boachuucp6.jpg

fans love this bokachu pic

boachuu1wa5.jpgboachuuaaej7.jpg

Guest hikki88

i saw a cute making of Sweet Impact in boashouse..

its just a small clip anyway but i think bokachu is so funny in it :lol:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=dqMLQ8588fA$

credit link to Daum + BoA's House's koralex

Malaysian Singer Karen Kong sang Nada Nada Cinta = La La La Love Song?

180px-Karen_kong_mulakan_unlicensed.jpg

i was having lunch at college when the radio played her Nada Nada Cinta which sounded so much like our bokachu's La La La Love song :ph34r:

at first, i was shocked.. then, i started to become like " :crazy: " because its my fav song!!!

it seems that, the Nada Nada Cinta is being released in her latest album, Mulakan early this year..

according to her official friendster, she's a big fan of japanese & korean music..

omg.. is this mean another celebrity listening to our bokachu??

u guys can listen to the preview of the song at her official site

Guest hanjin90
i was having lunch at college when the radio played her Nada Nada Cinta which sounded so much like our bokachu's La La La Love song :ph34r:

at first, i was shocked.. then, i started to become like " :crazy: " because its my fav song!!!

it seems that, the Nada Nada Cinta is being released in her latest album, Mulakan early this year..

according to her official friendster, she's a big fan of japanese & korean music..

it seemed a lot of singers like to cover "Lalala love song"

i have La La La Love Song English Version sang by Laura Fygi

it's not BoA's song. BoA did cover it from another singer,i believe ^

yeah..the original song is sung by kubota toshinobu. It's the theme song for long vacation(i think). The drama was super super popular back then.......Boa watched the drama..tat's y she like the song.=P

Guest hikki88
it seemed a lot of singers like to cover "Lalala love song"

i have La La La Love Song English Version sang by Laura Fygi

it's not BoA's song. BoA did cover it from another singer,i believe ^

hehehe.. i guess i reacted crazily because its my fav song :rolleyes:

yeah..the original song is sung by kubota toshinobu. It's the theme song for long vacation(i think). The drama was super super popular back then.......Boa watched the drama..tat's y she like the song.=P

ouh.. thanks alot for telling d original song..

gosh.. i feel embarrased somehow :ph34r:

*run and hide behind d door*

Guest hanjin90
gosh wonder if boa knows that her fans called her all those nicknames...hehe

and good luuck for ur tests Jina!!!!

she did mention 'bout those nickname tat she was given by fans in Made in BoA 2007 mini concert at Jeju ^

Guest heygingersnap

i really like the new olympus CF.

her hair is so long and pretty. *_*

and she takes great pictures!

heygingersnap, you'll be attending HB right? I think. xD

yep! btw, happy belated birthday!

hope it was a good one. :3

~

akldgjdklhfd my flight leaves tomorrow morning.

i'm so nervous for some reason. >_<!

Guest akajoe

ahhh you guys are so lucky!! i am going to visit CA this summer alone....but argg...why not june!! :( oh well...hope you guys have fun there!!! i miss ca very much!!!

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Bokachu is so cute <3 ^_^

I'm so jealous of everyone who gets to go to hollywood bowl, but I still hope the ones who do have tons of fun. Scream your head off XD

Guest LazyAzian
i saw a cute making of Sweet Impact in boashouse..

its just a small clip anyway but i think bokachu is so funny in it :lol:

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayerOut.swf?vid=dqMLQ8588fA$

credit link to Daum + BoA's House's koralex

Malaysian Singer Karen Kong sang Nada Nada Cinta = La La La Love Song?

180px-Karen_kong_mulakan_unlicensed.jpg

La La La Love Song is a very popular song to be covered.

Also, it's pretty easy to make different versions of that song in

different languages. BoA or "Bokachu" covers a lot of songs, even

No.1 was sort of a cover (original demo of the song was from Scandinavia).

BTW: That Karen girl, it says she's gaining popularity in Philippines?

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Philippines is mostly interested in English/Filipino music,

and she's singing in Malaysian (=_=).

Guest Jina!

Hey guys! Today was just so hectic I didn't get around to the translation of the video, I know I said I'd have it done by tonight. Sorry! I'm such a liar. =X I'm working on the translation right now, I promise I'll definitely have it up by tomorrow night at latest.

Thanks to all those who wished me luck on my exams! I think I did pretty well on today's. ^^

And to all those going to HB: I'm soooo jealous! And I hope you guys have a blast seeing BoA!! Come back and tell the rest of us about what happened!

<3333

Guest astarael

Thank you, everyone, for the birthday greetings! <333 I had a good day yesterday.

I think I'll ask my parents to buy BoA's DVDs for me, lol.

And thank you for the video and pictures. BoA has the cute eyes and cheeks like Pikachu and Mashimaro.

I'm so happy that Poppin' Hyun Joon was impressed with BoA. He's such a good dancer, so it's great that he complimented her.

Don't worry about the translation, Jina~ This time of year is always hectic for students.

I start my final exams next week. :[

BTW, what's the fanlist idea, suejin? It'd be nice to have something for BoA fans to do or something.

boa070330topei3.jpg

boaaticl04ry5.jpgboaaticl03cf1.jpg

boaaticl01qo4.jpgboaaticl05fn4.jpg

CREDITS: Hot Express and BoAjjang + boanjel

Guest winG*

Jina <3333 You always take my requests..thank you thank you <33 I'm glad you did well on your test^^ Don't worry about the translation~

BoA's concert outfits always always always disappoint me T_T I probably whined about this already, lol :x

I'm glad everyone liked the pic spam^^ Her Bokachu and Boshimaro pics are some of my favourites too~

Archived