B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest winG*

Fans have enlarged a few of the pictures...in THIS thread.

lol, they named that ^ thread "Our child, is she really 22yrs old?" (22 in Korean age. As I know, you are 1 years old when you are born, and you turn one year older once the new year passes. Correct me if I'm wrong...that's the only sense I made out of the 2 years added on to her 'actual' age). I hope I translated the title right...but yay, I taught myself how to read Korean^^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanjin90

omg~~ a tons of her pics & all of them r really adorable

luv her so much <333

i wonder how can the bestiz-er hav those pics ^^

i luv seeing Chulie & BoA together,they r so dorkie

this time,we also hav Ki Bum with her <3

thanx for sharing those pics

u made my day <3

when she was a teenager, i think she looked older than her age

but now,she looks younger, she looks like a 88-er ^^

well,just my thought

sooo Bestiz has some recent real pics of BoA having fun, including 2 more pictures with Heechul and Kibum of Suju^^

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/jh...chulkibum01.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/jh...chulkibum02.jpg

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/jhya/boa_87.jpg

so cute^^

hotlinking is for losers. so is quoting pictures^^

tons more here: http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....sc&no=71262

R these new??? wow they're sooo close to each other

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

OMG, she's so cute and dorky in those pictures, thanks for sharing guys <3

It's so nice to see more pictures of her having fun and being human just like everyone else.

Guest jessiep

BoA is such a dork in some of these pics. She's very pretty and playful here. She looks very young when not wearing any make-up. Unfortunately, we couldn't see her expression when she got kissed/licked by the whale. I know I said this so many times, but I have to repeat again that BoA always looks good with any cap.

i have a feeling it's going to be like a ballad or r&b cuz wheesung doesn't really do pop... at least, i don't think.

or an upbeat hip-hopish song.

Anything is good, but I do hope that it'd be more hip-hop.

hehe~~ i mean those who born in 1988 ^

i mean she looks younger than be4 LOL

oh..hehe i tot u're saying last time she looks like 88 years old..haha silly of me...

yaya..she seems to lookd younger as she grows...

my aunt said she looks so cute when she's young though...

Guest winG*

^ Comparisons are inevitable, even if most of us feel that they're pointless and hold no value or significance. The "2nd BoA" bug has bitten nearly every young female artist that has debuted, so Meilin isn't really the only one being compared to BoA. It's a marketing thing for companies, to attach a well known name to their new artist...it attracts attention from the media and the audience. It may suck for the fans of the singers being compared, but it works, so companies are gonna continue using it.

Anyway, yeah, I love seeing BoA in a relaxed surrounding...when she's not stressed by an upcoming performance or a shoot of some sort. It's so cute to see her childish side. She always seems so dorky in her candid pictures^^

I hate how there's no news at all about her and Wheesung's collab. I hope it really does come out at the expected date x_x.

Guest suejinners

^ i agree

the thing is when meilin debuted in Korea she was dubbed BoA #2 also (she debuted as Som2-솜이..som ee)

now they used it again.

but they pratically label most young female singers BoA #2. its a publicity stunt.

Just like how reporters always use Hyori vs. __ who's the sexiest ? blah blah blah

Hyori's name pops up in the most WEIRDEST article titles just to grab netizens attention.

its just a publicity thing.

its not fair, yeah but it does give more publicity to the singer.

Archived