B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest astarael

I can't multitask either when driving. I'm actually really focused on the road and traffic because I'm paranoid, lol.

And I thought BoA liked Kate Moss or something; in the Girls On Top episode, she kind of mentioned her.

2007.4.13 11:33 [스타뉴스] 추천수 0 스크랩 0

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 전형화 기자]

2007041311321211142_1.jpg

가수 보아가 미국에서 데뷔해도 성공할 것 같은 가수로 꼽혔다.

보아는 음악사이트 쥬크온에서 지난 5일부터 11일까지 '미국 데뷔를 해도 성공할 것 같은 가수는'이라는 주제로 실시한 설문조사에서 총 2856명 중 935명(32.7%)의 지지를 받아 1위를 차지했다.

네티즌들은 보아가 일본에서 정상의 인기를 누리고 있는 것과 춤을 추면서 동시에 라이브를 소화해내는 점 등을 통해 미국에서도 보아의 스타성이 통할 것이라고 지지를 표시했다.

한편 아이비는 729표(25.5%)로 2위를, 세븐은 496표(17.4%)로 3위를 차지했다.

모바일로 보는 스타뉴스 "342 누르고 NATE/magicⓝ/ez-i"

aoi@mtstarnews.com

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스,

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

전형화 기자 aoi@mtstarnews.com

Is this just about BoA's desire to debut in America or something? ... o__o

EDIT:

Thank you very much, motoway065~ :] I should've figured it out somehow.

1176389314_boBb.gif

Only BoA could make this giant scarf look good. I'd look ridiculous.

1176389314_boBb_2.gif

CREDITS: 권스톡@bestiz

EDIT: THANK YOU, winG* for translating parts of the video!

^TRANSLATION

In an online poll on a music site, JukeOn which lasted from April 5-11 with the question of "Who would do well in the US", BoA took 32.7% of the votes (935 out of 2856) taking her to the number 1 spot. The reasons were because of BoA's popularity in Japan and dancing while singing live. Second place was Ivy with 25.9% (729 votes), and third place was SE7EN with 17.4% (496 votes).

Guest suejinners

^ ITs just a online poll

Remember she said its prob everyone's dream to make to the U.S. its on her wish list but not yet.

haha yeah that scarf was huge but from the front view it looked nice!

i loved her outift!

shes so cute

^ ITs just a online poll

Remember she said its prob everyone's dream to make to the U.S. its on her wish list but not yet.

haha yeah that scarf was huge but from the front view it looked nice!

i loved her outift!

shes so cute

yeah not yet, but Im sure she will someday...Im sure america will accept her ^^

boa always have a good sense of style, outside her stage style yah ^^

Guest VitaDolce*

Yup. This is why I love BoA, She thinks frist before

going to a new career. Just look at her acting

debut .. She doesn't want to rush it and pick the right

role.

WheeSung and BoA collab ... is getting near <3 WOOT! :P

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

That scarf that she wore on the show was HUGE, it looks good on HER though.

The WheeSung + BoA Collaboration was suppose ot be in Mya or June, I'm not sure.

Guest carollee206

Ah i havent been on for so long i really need to catch up! So that album list is fake?? bleh Yes cant w8 for BoA n WheeSung colab!!

Guest hyeminnie

i have a feeling it's going to be like a ballad or r&b cuz wheesung doesn't really do pop... at least, i don't think.

i was laughing at the scarf. it's like so humungo and BoA is so tiny~

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx
i have a feeling it's going to be like a ballad or r&b cuz wheesung doesn't really do pop... at least, i don't think.

or an upbeat hip-hopish song.

Guest vaan15

that's a LOT of pages but yey! i've finally caught up!! Finals' such a drag.... but yeah! classes are finally over! woohoo!

thank you for the link! i wonder if that's her car.... it suits her! it actually reminded me of Pikachu :D

im glad that the RELEASE DATE list was a fake..... December?! that's O_o

and her and Wheesung's collab, i'm hoping its going to be a ballad ^_^ and please, with a nice MV.

edit -------------------

173's mine!!

Guest hanjin90
and her and Wheesung's collab, i'm hoping its going to be a ballad ^_^ and please, with a nice MV.

any type is okay to me, cus i'm happy enough to see her collab with a ppl outsite SM & it's Whee Sung <3

any song from them will be really gud ^

Guest winG*

sooo Bestiz has some recent real pics of BoA having fun, including 2 more pictures with Heechul and Kibum of Suju^^

boa_heechulkibum01.jpg

boa_heechulkibum02.jpg

boa_87.jpg

so cute^^

hotlinking is for losers. so is quoting pictures^^

tons more here: http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....sc&no=71262

EDIT:

a few more in this thread: http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....sc&no=71261

i wonder how they got these pics^^;...there's a few of her at an aquarium or something in the first link i posted. she get kissed by the killer whale...but the whale uses tongue, lol gross :x anyway, she's adorable in every single one of them.

Guest astarael

SO AWESOME! Thank you for sharing winG* <3333 Totally made my day.

They all look so cute~

Awww, BoA looks adorable; she's playing the little arcade game and she's with the killer whale and etc etc.

I love her in sneakers, very down-to-earth and comfy looking.

When's the last day of her arena tour anyway? Is she on her little break now?

EDIT:

Whooo. I love these <3 BoA in different surroundings, not on stage or during photoshoots.

lol, I was kinda thinking that the whale was giving her an open-mouthed kiss/lick.

She's really into photography, and some of these photos look kinda pro.

1176530144_CP24.jpg

Guest vietblue99

LOL thanks for the pics winG*. Aww she looks so cute! Haha the picture with her and the cup! And the killer whale and the arcade game. She's really down to earth and child like. Lookie Kibum and Heechul with her! Thanks for this! I really love the picture where it looks like she's in a toy car the last one you posted up! It's so adorable. Lookie she's holding an SLR camera I have one!

edit

Hey there's two ones when they enlarged the pics. Aww she looks so cute with the specs!

Archived