B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest _SYMPTAHY

Like duh. BoA is hecka slim! I don't understand how did people claim that she's gettin FATTER&FATTER. If she's categorized as FAT. Then I'm... )):

I really hope the list of SM upcoming singles/albums is fake. I need more awesome BoA music to soother my ears.

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suejinners

^ ^ ^

that list is for sure fake.

i haven't seen it on BoAworld or any other boa fansites.

yeah i don't like it when people say shes fat. thats ridiculous.

but people point out the weirdest things about her anyways. .well atleast here.

p1pe9.jpg

ffd482dd1bd2c1e4d2fa942lh1.jpg

Guest astarael

No way BoA is fat. I still have a hard time imagining a 23-inch waist, honestly.

It seems almost impossible to me, lol.

Thanks for the news, suejin!

http://boasesang.cafe24.com/zboard/zboard....aa1535ea9472de5

The host at the beginning is my friend's friend's sister, Leah Dizon, from Vegas, haha!

BoA was on some Japanese show, driving a car, putting in gas, playing Brand New Beat, etc; you can hear a bit of Bad Drive in it.

She was really cute.

It's even more motivation to get my driver's license, lol.

Guest suejinners

^I love her hair!!!! ilove love her hair!!

Her outfit was cute also! that HUGE scarf jacket skinny jeans! SNEAKERS! her poor feet must be hurting still

if only i understood them ><;;

Guest winG*

^ She's really petite in general...she has a small bone structure, so 23 inches sounds about right for her^^ Not too thin, I think. That BoA-fat thing is the most ridiculous thing I've EVER heard.

Anyway, I like how she's always ranking well on all these polls they have in Korea...even after not being active there for over a year.

I cannot wait for HB (is she really singing a new song from her 6th album?)...and Wheesung collab...and 6th Korean album.

Thanks for the link, astarael <3 She's so cute when she's putting gas in...when she got out of the car and unscrews the gas thing, she turns around to the host and says "money." hahaha. I have no idea how to pump gas either x_x It's full serve everywhere where I live. Watching this makes me want to get a Mini Cooper ><. She's so adorable <3

EDIT: I'll just add in a few things I understood from the video.

They comment on the weather (it's raining a lot) and how it's not safe for driving..haha. While she's pumping gas she goes "It's coming out it's coming out...Waa...I'm good at this!".

They get back in the car and start driving...the host tells her "please drive safely", and BoA tells the host to put more trust in her...and that her life is in BoA's hands. haha.

They listen to BNB, and the host really likes the song...and BoA tells the host that she wrote the lyrics, and the reason why she wrote them (something about how a girl feels while she's on a date). BoA looks so awkward when the host starts singing, lol.

She talks about how she acted like a boy and Michael Jackson in the Sweet Impact MV. Then they talk about what kind of music she listens to while she drives. "I listen to a lot of Western music...right now I like the "Dream Girls" soundtrack...it's a really good movie. I watched it more than 3 times in 1 day (I think that's what she says)"

Near the end, she goes "isn't my driving good?", and the host agrees. Then they mention the rain again, and the host makes a (lame) joke about it being a "Bad Drive", and then they talk about the song a little bit. They just talk about how it's on the same single as Sweet Impact. BoA says that the host is good at plugging songs. hehe.

They arrive, and BoA asks "isn't my driving safe?", and the host agrees...

I probably left out a whole bunch of stuff, but high school level Japanese only takes you so far. lol.

Guest blessed

so how many cm is 23 inches? hmm... 2.5 x 23 = ___

lemme THINK,, ==;;

70 something cm? is it? i dunnoo,,

but BoA has like,, the nicest waist/belly xD

Guest asianjunkie

^ it's not really a rumor, and it's not about them dating. just about how they're good friends and stuff, haha.

i loved Be the One as well...i wish we got to see her perform it on shows more. she only performed it at her L&H and BOS tours.

i think BoA's main attraction (IMO anyway) is not simply because she's good looking or good at dancing...but because she's the full package. she's not the best looking person, best dancer, or best singer, but she balances the 3 of them better than many others. combined with her dedication towards her career, i think that's what attracts so many fans.

True but all 3 are subjective measurements in the first place.

And after all, there would be only 1 person out of billions who would actually be THE best so it's a pretty strict guideline if that's what people were to expect.

so how many cm is 23 inches? hmm... 2.5 x 23 = ___

lemme THINK,, ==;;

70 something cm? is it? i dunnoo,,

but BoA has like,, the nicest waist/belly xD

If the conversion really is 2.5 cm per inch then 23 in becomes 57.5 cm.

Like duh. BoA is hecka slim! I don't understand how did people claim that she's gettin FATTER&FATTER. If she's categorized as FAT. Then I'm... )):

I really hope the list of SM upcoming singles/albums is fake. I need more awesome BoA music to soother my ears.

Who says she's getting fatter?

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest _SYMPTAHY

^ Erm, when *inserts name* posted her Hallyu Expo pictures in the pictures section, quite alot of people claimed she's gettin fatter and not in shape anymore. Sigh -_-

I heard a wheebit of Bad Drive from the clip. It sounds so :/, not my type of music. I actually despised Sweet Impact in the Fasio CF too, but it's like one of my top favourites now. Bad Drive WILL grow on me I believe. <3

thanks for the link..... japan driving side is diff from korea.... hehe well i only watch some of the clips.. though i don't undertsand... when she took the mpurse from the host....the hsot seems so aggitated.. wonder if that is BoA's car

anywya here's a few mags i bought today...

tv times issue 761

tvtimesissue761en3.jpg

epop no.101

epopno101200701ex0.jpg

epopno101200702la0.jpg

epopno101200703ra0.jpg

Guest akajoe

I don't think that that list of album is real, if it is, i can't wait that much longer for her album >.<

New song revealed at Hollywood Bowl? Can't wait, I hope it's a upbeat song. ^_^

i know...but i think they meant ayumi? since she is still in it??

ahh i love her be the one performance at BOS tour.. especially when she intro the background singers part... she sort of like sang with 1 of the girl...

oh man..ya if her album is gonna be out in dec..she'll miss out the awards..aiseh..

does boshika means like dark sin or soemthing like that?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO EXCITING!!! THANKS!!!

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I kind of like Bad Drive, it's a mix between Dakishimeru and Prayer for me, at least, from what I heard from the 10 sec preview.

Guest jessiep

BoA is so pretty and looks tiny (except for her big scarf) in this video. I like the way she took the host's purse :lol: From what I saw, she's a pretty good driver (at least she signaled when making turn :lol:)

Thanks to Astareal and winG* for the clip and and translation.

Well, Sweet Impact is coming soon in ~ 2 weeks! I hope it'll do well at the Oricon chart because there are several other big names releasing their singles on that same day.

Guest suejinners

^ lol

i think for someone who had to talk/pay attention to the host/mc chick and concentrate on driving she did a good job

i can't multitask while driving. ><;; i get nervous... that i might crash.

About Boa and Kate Moss think if it's true that Boa copying Kate well it's not Boa, but the stylist IS the one whos copying kate moss

but Im sure it's just inspired BY kate moss style, just like the MJ thing in Sweet Impact MV

Guest winG*

I've heard rumors about her being a horrible driver, lol...but it didn't seem like it in the video. I loved her scarf thing too. Was it just me, or did her feet look huge in those sneakers? lol. Maybe it was because her pants were so tight. Anyway, I do a lot while I drive...my friends have a habit of calling me whenever I drive, so I've pretty much mastered multitasking while I drive^^

I hope all this early promotion makes Sweet Impact a hit on the Oricon chart!~

^ Yeah, Kate Moss did that Vogue cover in 2001 (according to the Chinese article posted last page). Sweet Impact borrowed a few looks huh? Kate Moss for the cover, MJ for the MV :x

Guest suejinners

I could care less about the kate moss mag cover-sweetimpact cover thing

BoA's dress was better... and the pose was better.

Kate Moss is extremely overrated IMO. im sick of seeing here everywhere ><;;

Archived