B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

I don't think that that list of album is real, if it is, i can't wait that much longer for her album >.<

New song revealed at Hollywood Bowl? Can't wait, I hope it's a upbeat song. ^_^

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IS THIS TRUE? I got it from the DBSK thread here at Soompi...

2007 SM Ent's Album Release Plan

April

KV Group - 2nd Album

TRAX - 2nd Album

May

Sugar - 4th Album

June

Cheon Sang Ji Hee - 4th Album/Single

Jang Ri In - 2nd Album/Singe

Super Junior - 2nd Album

July

BoA - Korea's BEST Selection

Sept

TRAX - 2.5 Album

October

Super Girls - 1st Album (at last they are debuting!!)

note: i'm not sure who are they...

November

Super Junior - 2nd Album/Single

Dec

SM Town - 07' Winter Vacation

BoA - 6th Album

2008 Jan/Feb

TVXQ - 4th Album

I think this is false because Sugar broke up and so they can't release any more stuff. lol

and the trax only has one album out yet so how can there be a 2.5?!

and i doubt boa's gonna sing a new song frm her 6th album at hollywood bowl because when i went to the volvo concert, i was hoping she would sing new songs from her new 5th album (that wasn't out yet) but she only sang my name album songs and earlier.

Guest hanjin90
From What 'Ive known...boa never sing her japanese song while she's perf at other country...right?!?!? not sure myself hahaha

yeah! she always sang her Korean songs in other country except Japan

Guest hanjin90

200704110004cy5.jpg

[TV리포트] 현재 가요계는 이효리 아이비 서인영 채연 길건 등 미녀 여가수들의 잇따른 컴백으로 때 아닌 섹시바람이 불고 있다. 이들 모두, 독특한 안무와 각기 다른 패션 아이템으로 ‘섹시지존’을 향해 격돌중인 상황.

그런 가운데, 10일 방송된 tvN ‘이뉴스(E news)’에선 이같은 가요계 섹시여가수들의 허리사이즈를 공개해 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡았다.

쟁쟁한 섹시여가수들을 제치고 당당히 1위에 오른 이는 가수 보아로 드러났다. ‘가는 허리지존’을 이야기 할 때면 어김없이 등장하는 인물. 한때, 무대에서 격렬한 댄스를 추며 드러난 허리사진이 온라인상을 달구며, 18인치라는 소문까지 나돌았다.

이에 제작진이 보아의 코디를 통해 알아본 결과, 23인치를 입는다는 답변을 들을 수 있었다. 옷을 피트하게 줘야하기 때문에 따로 주문해 옷을 맞출 때도 있다는 것. 또한 코디는 "격렬한 춤을 춰야 하는 관계로 장소와 때를 가리지 않고 반복적으로 스트레칭 하는 게 섹시허리를 유지하는 비결"이라고 밝혔다.

2위는 가요계 새로운 ‘섹시디바’로 급부상중인 서인영에게 돌아갔다. 과감한 골반패션을 선보일만큼 섹시한 허리를 지녔다는 평가. 제작진은 항간에 22인치라고 떠도는 소문이 사실인지 확인하기 위해 서인영을 찾았다. 이어 줄자로 허리를 실측한 결과, 22인치로 나타나 소문이 사실임을 입증했다.

3위는 섹시아이콘의 대표주자 이효리로 허리사이즈는 24인치로 드러났다. 허리를 돋보이게 하는 이효리만의 코디법은 U자 라인을 많이 선택해 몸의 굴곡이 좀 더 돋보이게 만드는 것.

최근 솔로로 신고식을 치른 황보(23인치)와, ‘마귀춤’으로 강렬한 댄스를 선보이며 인기몰이중인 아이비(24인치)가 4, 5위에 오르며 뒤를 이었다.

이외에 10위 안에 진입한 이들은 ‘원더걸스’ 멤버들(21~24인치), 채연(25인치), 길건(25인치), 하리수(22인치), 옥주현(25인치) 순으로 나타났다.

(사진 = 방송장면) [최정윤 기자 / boo10000@naver.com]

can any1 translate or summarize it???

i think she was choosen as no.1 for sumthing???

Guest vietblue99

^ The girl from Jewelry - Seo In Young. She looks really different now from that picture. She doesn't have the tan or that hair now.

Yah the SM schedule thing is fake. Hmm can someone translate the article I wonder what it says.

Guest Rainie_Days

So BoA's 6th album will be out in Dec? Can't wait...maybe she will have a xmas present for us... *wink wink* lol

I'm currently listening to her Valenti album, can't forget those days but BoA has more days ahead of her, BOA FIGHTING :D xD

Guest lheeyah

^ I think it was something about waist sizes? I dunno, I saw something similar to it in the Wonder Girls thread.

anyway, it's my first post here, but I'm always checking this thread for BoA news. I really hope her 6th album is released sooner than December, cuz I definitely cannot wait that long

Guest kangxbyul

I think the article is about their waist sizes and it says that Boa has a thin waist (ant waist) and she was chosen 1st.

Guest hyeminnie

yup. she was voted to have the smallest waist.

i think it said there was a rumor about her waist being like 18 inches.

i read it over and her cordi said her waist was 23 inches.

2nd place- seo inyoung- 22inch

3rd place- hyori- 24 inch

wonder girls-21~24 inch

chae yeon- 25inch

gil gun- 25 inch

harisu- 22inch

ock ju hyun- 25 inch

anyways. i can't wait for hollywood bowl. she gonna perform a new song off her 6th album!!!

Guest suejinners

She said so herself in a MBC SECTION TV coverage when Park SEul gi asked her how thick her waist was 23-24inches

LOL i post the caps i made

29vn3.jpg

30lo7.jpg

31qd3.jpg

^LOL she says its the size of one of her Thighs ><;;;; PSG is so funny

32be8.jpg

Guest inspire.me*

Aww i haven't been here in a while. WOW BoA's waist is 20 something-ish inches? That's so small!

I think my waist is somewhat like around the 23 (well that's because i'm still a teen) LOL IDK but

thanks for sharing those cute pictures. The cartoon bodies one is too cute <33

Archived