B O A (보아) * Official Thread

Guest jnnfr

Guest winG*

^ the past Hollywood Bowls weren't aired (if i'm not mistaken), so people weren't really expecting this one to air. V oh i meant in Korea...since the article was in Korean, i'm guessing it means the Korean MBC channel? o_o

that 5th album thing confused me as well...it'd be pretty messed up if she performed her Japanese songs at a KOREAN music festival x_x has she really done nothing on her album yet? i remember one of the song writers "squeak" posting at BJJ saying that SM has contacted him to work on BoA's 6th album...and that was months ago. it wouldn't make sense to perform a new song so early though...hmm. maybe they meant a new song...as in a song she never performed before from her 5th Korean album? it sounds a little far-fetched though. gosh i HOPE it's not a Japanese song...her antis would have a party with that. ><

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyuksu
^ the past Hollywood Bowls weren't aired (if i'm not mistaken), so people weren't really expecting this one to air.

I thought they always aired Hollywood Bowl like a week after the concert?

I know they aired it last year in California on MBC (Channel 18), but I don't know about the previous years.

They didn't air the whole show though, they shorten the performances.

Do they mean airing Hollywood Bowl on MBC for the people in Korea?

That means we can download it! =D

Anyways, I rather have BoA singing one of her old Korean songs than a Japanese song from her new album. :x

Guest suejinners

^ Yeah they meant airing the concert in MBC KOREA not MBC America.

cause they haven't aired it in Korea before

Im pretty sure she will not perform a ajapanese song. it wouldn't make sense.

I think the reporter mean't to write a hit song from her 5th krn album... it just wouldn't make sense to perform a Japanese song at a Korean theme'd concert....

Guest `winter

...ah, I see. Thank you! ^^

...oops sorry. This is me. I'm just changing my account, you see, so ...yeah.

Have I mentioned how much I love her japanese album... ^_^

Its so wonderful! Every single song is amazing...

they don't intend on making her focus on any other market yet, right?

Guest suejinners

^emm i think right now shes just focusing on her comeback in Korea with her 6th album.. and we all know she wants to try acting.

so no i don't think shes going focus on other countries yet.

Okay the article i read was at boaworld who got it from suju world? lol the suju place at bestiz

but i found the actual article

and it doesn't say 5th album it just says at this performance BoA is planning to reveal her new songs.

0___0

Guest hanjin90
at this performance BoA is planning to reveal her new songs.

0___0

is it true???

i dun think she reveal her new songs from 6th Korean Album tat fast

i think she will sing her old hit

but who knows,let's wait!

i'm glad tat MBC will broadcast it ^

I am very excited for the Hollywood BOWL!! NEW SONGS? That has got to be from her upcoming album. I HOPE that list is fake! I dont want to wait till December for a new Korean Album. I thought that she would perform some of her lastest but old songs in Korea like Key Of Heart, Touch, Dotch, or Everlasting. But i cant wait!

Guest BeatOfAzia

OMG!!! No matter what song BoA performs... She will be AMAZING....The Hollywood Bowl Event will be SOOOOO KRAZY!!!!! =) I can't wait for the concert!!!!!!! <3333333

Guest Alexiel
^ Yeah they meant airing the concert in MBC KOREA not MBC America.

cause they haven't aired it in Korea before

They've aired it in Korea before, haven't they? I remember downloading last year's Hollywood Bowl, and it was from M.Net.

Guest KuYA II
is it true???

i dun think she reveal her new songs from 6th Korean Album tat fast

i think she will sing her old hit

but who knows,let's wait!

i'm glad tat MBC will broadcast it ^

I am very excited for the Hollywood BOWL!! NEW SONGS? That has got to be from her upcoming album. I HOPE that list is fake! I dont want to wait till December for a new Korean Album. I thought that she would perform some of her lastest but old songs in Korea like Key Of Heart, Touch, Dotch, or Everlasting. But i cant wait!

yeah i read it on suju thread as well i hope its true!!! gahh i'm so excited i can't wait for it!!! ^___________^

Guest hyeminnie

just a few more weeks until HB!!!

i can't wait. for her performance.

and i can't believe they pushed her comeback until the END OF THE YEAR! <_< they're making us live with her 'Best of' album. UGH! man, i've been waiting for soo long.

Guest talksound

Man. I can't survive knowing that Hollywood Bowl is coming up and I don't get see her. ): SOOO CLOSE too! Man. If only... ):

Can't wait to see more performances of her though. :)

Guest LazyAzian

CAN'T WAIT FOR BoA's NEW SONGS!!

Ahh, I still haven't seen the Made in BoA concert.

I HATE downloading long performances, but it will be WORTH IT~!

Guest hyeminnie

i just went to boajjang and they said the list for SM artists is most likely fake.

like, it said KV's (kangta and vanness) second album was gonna be released soon, but they only had a single out, not an album.

also BoA said that when she finishes her tour in japan, she work on her 6th album, and i don't think it's gonna take 6 months to do.

Archived