Isn't it Beautiful-Vietnamese

Guest swtaznang3l07

Guest Sakura Li

^ That's not true. Alot of topics get neglected. It's really weird.. ^^;;

You have a nice tone but there were pitch problems here and there. Those really high notes really got ya, huh? It does go pretty high. ^^; Major propz for singing it in Vietnamese. I could never do that. :x

In my opinion, if you spend more time with this song, you could make it sound alot better. Thanks for sharing. ^^

Guest Converse

I love your voice [& this song]! It's very clear but you are sometimes off key. Remember to take a very big breath when you are about to sing a high/long note. By the way, you can pronounce the words very well too. =]

-----*Naomi*-----

ahhh... this song <3

I think you did a pretty good job overall. You're voice suits this kind of song. But I do feel those higher notes need to be a bit stronger. Not just necessarily louder, but um stronger in a clearer way yet not too overpowering for the song. Er if that makes sence... sorry sometimes I'm bad at explaining things >_<;; But it would be really nice if you gave it another shot ^_^ Do a real good warm up before hand to get ready for those high notes and go over those places that are slightly off pitch!

*pats back* keep it up!

Guest Babii Namky

How do i hear it? :(

Nvm i got it. You have a really cute voice. What is the vietnamese name of this song and do you know who sings it?

very good :) there were some pitch problems here and there, but you do have such an enjoyable voice to listen too, it was very nice

btw. your titanic is also very good!

What is the vietnamese name of this song and do you know who sings it?

it's sung by thanh truc(she's really good), n Dieu do khong that dep sao?

it's not the easiest version to track down (esp if you havn't decided to pick up vnese yet) so, if anyone is interested i've uploaded it to GetAsianMusic: http://www.getasianmusic.com/~downloads/Vi...hat_dep_sao.rar

you need winrar to unzip http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

the password is getasianmusic.com

here are the lyrics

Lời xưa thiết tha nhẹ theo gió mãi ngân nga

Sánh vai bên người, thóang nghe môi cười

Từ trong trái tim niềm hạnh phúc ướt đôi mi

Hỡi anh hay không? Tình em mênh mông

Hồ in bóng trăng nhìn đêm vắng sáng lung linh

Dáng anh bên em, phút giây êm đềm

Ngàn sao sáng soi dòng sông trắng lướt trên mây

Hỡi anh hay không ? Tình em mênh mông

ĐK: Giọt nước mắt đã rơi, ướt đôi mi mềm

Tình này em trao đến người suốt cuộc đời

Giọt nước mắt đã rơi, ước ao thêm một lần.

Tình yêu ta cùng hát bài ca

Phút giây xa rồi, thóang nghe rơi giọt sương mai

Đã xa vòng tay ấm nồng

Cùng những ngày xưa

Guest swtaznang3l07

well haha thanks guys, consider that I am Viet I guess I would pronouince the wrods right; haha well, i dont relaly speak viet that much since no viets live aroudn me butt!! i'm still trying to speak it and not forget my LANGUage; yeah i'm trying to learn Korean since one of my friend is a korean foreign exchange studnet. she'll correct me!! ^^'

Guest xmoshixkon

whoa`

you have a very cute voice ^^

and ur singing is good too =D

chi hat hay ghe ^____^

~edit~

whoa`, im so jealous, you sing korean soo good =D

Guest mime_star

WOW your voice is really nicee....it was outta tune at the beggining somewer.. and at the wer the high pitch came in was out LOL :P OVERALL.. really good :P

Archived