Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

tumblr_n1w6y1Bs7z1t3cuveo1_500.giftumblr_n1w6y1Bs7z1t3cuveo2_500.giftumblr_n1w6y1Bs7z1t3cuveo3_500.giftumblr_n1w6y1Bs7z1t3cuveo4_500.giftumblr_n1w6y1Bs7z1t3cuveo5_500.gifSoon, you will lose something special in the world. No matter how much you run away and step on it, destiny will follow you no matter what. There’s no point in escaping. One of the two must disappear for this to end. So, instead of escaping from it, fight it.....                               by: soosungs  

imageimage

While the mother was sleeping, the Grim Reaper took her child away. When The mother looked for the child in the dark, the Goddess of the Night asked her, “Do you want to find your child? Give me your beautiful hair. Then I’ll tell you where the Death went.”

Now a thorn bush prevented the mother’s path. “Do you want to find your child? Embrace me tightly with your warm body. Then I’ll tell you where the Death went.”

Finally, she saw the Death with her child walking away. However, a lake prevented her from reaching them. “Do you want to find your child? Give me your pure and deep eyes. Then I’ll let your cross this lake.”

So the mother, without any hesitation, pulled out her two eyes and threw them into the lake.

~

// God’s Gift - 14 Days //

cr: soosungs  

class="titleNews" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Lee Bo Young says Ji Sung’s Physical Appearance Isn’t Her TypeLooking beyond physical appearances, Lee Bo Young revealed why she married Ji Sung, despite him not being her type.

Lee Bo Young says Ji Sung’s Physical Appearance Isn’t Her Type

On March 3, Lee Bo Young appeared as a guest on SBS’ Healing Camp, where she talked about her newlywed life. 

The MCs asked if she thought she was beautiful, and Lee Bo Young replied that she doesn’t really know who’s handsome and who’s pretty. 

When asked how she ended up marrying Ji Sung, Lee Bo Young answered that Ji Sung’s physical appearance isn’t her type.

Lee Bo Young says Ji Sung’s Physical Appearance Isn’t Her Type

“When I like someone, that person just starts looking handsome and beautiful,” said Lee Bo Young. 

“No matter how handsome or pretty someone is, if their heart isn’t good, then they don’t look handsome to me. Ji Sung has a pretty heart.”

She later said that she also tries to have a pretty heart. 

Photo Credit: SBS.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/60035/leeboyoung-talks-about-her-husband 

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"Lee Bo Young says her husband Ji Sung isn’t her ideal typeKpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 2 hours 23 minutes ago

• Lee Bo Young on 'Healing Camp'View Photo

Lee Bo Young on 'Healing Camp'

• Lee Bo Young on 'Healing Camp'View Photo

Lee Bo Young on 'Healing Camp'

Actress Lee Bo Young was the guest on the March 3rd episode of SBS TV ‘Healing Camp’, where she talked about various topics including her husband and actor, Ji Sung.

When asked if she thought of herself as being really beautiful, Lee Bo Young replied humbly, “I don’t know who is beautiful or handsome,” which led to much admiration from the hosts.

Sung Yuri then asked if Lee Bo Young didn’t thought of herself as being beautiful, why did she still marry the good looking Ji Sung, to which Lee Bo Young answered, “Actually he isn’t my ideal type,” which created much laughter.

Lee Bo Young quickly added, “The person I like, he will become more handsome and beautiful in my eyes. There are many handsome guys, but it doesn’t look good in my eyes if they aren’t good people to begin with.”

When asked again if she felt that she was beautiful, Lee Bo Young wittily answered, “I am trying my best to have a pretty heart,” which left the hosts pretty satisfied with the answer.

Lee Bo Young’s beauty is actually something that everyone knows. The program even showed clips of Lee Bo Young, where she dressed up as an air stewardess while modelling for Asiana Airlines, which was considered a gateway to stardom back then.

The hosts said, “The advertising boards for the airline went missing back then, which was proof of her popularity,” to which Lee Bo Young replied cheekily, “I still have 3 of them back home, do you want me to give you one?”

Sung Yuri then said, “You came out tops for your looks in the interview,” to which Lee Bo Young said with a big laugh, “I couldn’t get used to it.” Lee Bo Young also shared stories like how she failed in placing in the Miss Korea beauty pageant, failing to get the job as a MBC announcer, and giving up on working at an airline company, which were all pretty interesting for viewers.

By: Kang Hyo Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest stevie8

MDSY said: Where can i watch healing camp w lby w eng sub? Tq. I think next week lby appear again at hc for part 2. This time she talk mostly abt js.

class="title" itemprop="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 2.4em; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.2em; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Miss Korea Lee Bo Young reveals cute school pictures class="summary" itemprop="description" style="margin: 0px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 14.44444465637207px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20.20833396911621px;"Lee Bo Young showed off a series of photographs in high school and college graduates cute and pretty.

The program "Healing Camp" SBS stronger attention to the appearance of Miss Korea 2000 Lee Bo Young . This is the first time since marrying actor Ji Sung, who engaged in a beautiful talk show for the first time since. At the program, Lee Bo Young showed off a series of photographs in high school and college graduates very nice. Many people complimented her natural beauty right from childhood. Lee Bo Young is best known for the title Miss Korea Dae Jun 2000, and started out as a model in the previous three years. Her past roles as Seo Dong song, Queen of the game, millionaire dream ...

040314le6_jpg0.jpg040314le7_jpg1.jpg

tumblr_n1w2xzxiUU1qbxx00o1_r2_500.pngtumblr_n1w2xzxiUU1qbxx00o2_r2_500.pngtumblr_n1w2xzxiUU1qbxx00o4_r1_500.png“While the mother was sleeping, the Grim Reaper took her child away. When the mother looked for the child in the dark, the Goddess of the Night asked her, “Do you want to find yout child? Give me your beautiful hair. Then I’ll tell you where the Death went.” Now a thorn bush prevented the mother’s path. “Do you want to find your child?’ Embrace me tightly with your warm body. Then I’ll tell you where the Death when”. Finally, she saw the Death with her child walking away. However a lake prevented her from reaching them.”
"Do you want to find your child?”   ....................................Cr: shura