Han Chae Young & Her Husband Choi Dong Joon!

Guest suejinners

Guest mandy

Her husband look pretty decent to me. I hope everything turns out well for her and that she'll still continue to film and not get out of showbiz.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find it cute how they were friends for so long and finally realized their feelings for one another. whoa UC Berkley~ he must be smart lols hopefully they have a long and happy marriage.

he ain't that bad looking .n. only four years older...Nice catch HCY!!.

Here I thought he was some not so appealing looking guy w/ glasses...LOL, but I'm happy for her.

Even if he was a not so appealing looking guy if she's happy then I'm happy. I have always admire her works, beauty .n. personality. I love how she has this humble aura.

I wish them both a happy wonderful marriage life together.

I've always pictured that since HCY looked so much like a barbie, so will her husband...don't take it badly. I'm very happy for them. They look very happy together. All around cutiness! :)

Guest Dreamy

Awww congratulations to Han Chae Young and her hubby! They look good together. Cute guy with brains...nice! Wish them the best. And the guy looks like Jo Hyun Jae in the hanbok picture...hehehe!

Archived