Kazakh Singers

Guest 77hanna777

Guest 77hanna777

From Kazakhstan
Here are some photos of some of the Kazakh singers. Since Kazakhstan is a multi-ethnic country some of them would look asian (ethnic Kazakhs or Koreans) others would look European (ethnic Russians or Ukrainians) and some would look mixed or middle eastern. Ooof :sweatingbullets: now with that out of the way here are some pics.

Almas Kishkenbaev

bnm.jpgjk.jpg

Roona

nm.jpgphotoloadbig.jpg

Dilnaz

j.jpg1149918834_cd_2.jpg

I will post more later. :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amethist

wow looks pretty interesting :).. I really wonder about all their ethnicities :o..(like who's mixed and what kind of mix and stuff)

Guest 77hanna777

wow looks pretty interesting :).. I really wonder about all their ethnicities :o..(like who's mixed and what kind of mix and stuff)

Almas is a pure Kazakh. Roona is a mix between tatarian, kazakh and uzbek (if i'm not wrong). Dilnaz is Uighur (an turkic asian ethnicity they live between China and Kazakhstan). The girls in Keshyu are all Kazakh. Rakhat Lukum are pretty mixed, the blonde is tatarian, german and russian, the girl with red hair is ukrainian and polish, the asian looking brunette is Kazakh Korean and the other brunnette is ukranian and russian. Xenia is half kazakh and half russian.

I'm gonna post some more. ;)

Aikyn

-2.jpg

Bayan

05-09-09-0166a806.jpg

Berkut

h04b.jpgjkl.jpg

Madina

M.jpg

Rin'Go Who would call themselves an apple is beyond me lol (ringo apple in japanese) :rolleyes:

jklp.jpg

Guest mangchilo

wow, pretty good-looking people. hmm, now i wanna go look their music up. i've never heard kazakh music before, but why not? i've heard music from almost everywhere else, it seems like.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Hah, quite a few of these singers aren't too hard on the eyes. I'll have to check out their music...

Guest dyzxD

my ex is from the kazakhstan!

he looks chinese and his name is arabic and his last name is russian.. 'kalimov' :P

Rin'Go looks.. hot! :D

Guest SongBird

It's very interesting. They are very diverse. Isn't this country Islamic? I was just wondering because any countries with "stan" attached to it are Islamic right?

Guest 77hanna777

It's very interesting. They are very diverse. Isn't this country Islamic? I was just wondering because any countries with "stan" attached to it are Islamic right?

The official religion is islam (one-third of population is muslim) but it's not strict (effect of soviet rule) and there many other religions as well. The "stan" bit is usually meant for a country of Turkic origin (if i'm not wrong) like uzbekistan, kyrgyztan and so on but I' m not sure though. :)

Guest kaotsun

heyy...i've never heard of kazakh song either!!! care to share??? ahaha

thanks for the photos!, now i have an idea of how they look like^^

Guest 77hanna777

heyy...i've never heard of kazakh song either!!! care to share??? ahaha

thanks for the photos!, now i have an idea of how they look like^^

U can listen to some of them here

Guest PunchNine

interesting.

They're all quite beautiful and glam... hmm

not such borat looking bumpkins.

i learn something new everyday.

Guest SongBird

The official religion is islam (one-third of population is muslim) but it's not strict (effect of soviet rule) and there many other religions as well. The "stan" bit is usually meant for a country of Turkic origin (if i'm not wrong) like uzbekistan, kyrgyztan and so on but I' m not sure though. :)

I googled it and "stan" means "homeland" so like in Afganistan, it means "the homeland of Afgans."

I found Rin'Go's video "Sen Gana":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0e6Ma_8C3a0

It's pretty good even though I have no idea what they are singing about.

Do they have a fansite or something (in English)?

It amazes me how a lot of Kazakhs look really Asian. Do they consider themselves Asian at all? I know if some of them go back far enough they would find themselves coming from Mongolia or Northern China. Just like the origins of Japanese and Koreans.

But wow Asian looking people speaking a Turkic language is pretty cool.

Archived