Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TEARLINER

I've started dressing like this recently. =x

I prefer comfy loose clothing that I can move freely around in and not worry about

a little chubby chubby stuff popping through the shirt and hanging over. xD And the loose fitting is just extra comfy for me.

Though, I really can't pull it off [in my opinion. xP]

Love Ganji though ~ :3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dowune

i kinda dress lyk that ~~

ceptt

lykk if the top is baggy i wear skinny jeans, and if jeans r baggy wear more formfittin on top~

i dun think the clothes hav too be baggy, more about hav the right pieces and stuff lyk that ~~~ ^_________^

coz yeaaa,,,, im not stick skinny,,, not even skinny stupid hourglass !!!

LoLzzz

• 5 months later...
Guest LePaine

I was reading this old post. Kinda shocking. o_o;

I LOVE Ganji Style, even though i'm caucasian (& a girl ofcourse). It's better to wear that style than girly stuff (Sorry girls!)

Because it's SO roomy!

• 2 months later...
Guest LotteQueen253

Here's my try.. kinda, these are actually some of my regular clothes :P

DUM DUM DUM~

1_677187027l.jpg1_265612478l.jpg1_317797714l.jpg

:blush:

Duuuude you look really good! lol. where did you get ur jeans tho? I've been looking everywhere for ganji style jeans (for girls) but havent come across any. Or are they just boy jeans? lol oh well they still look good!

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

I like the Ganji Fashion! :D My sister said Boa use to wear ganji styled clothing, but I don't know if this is necessarily true. I personally think loose-fit skinny jeans would be better with a baggy shirt because baggy shirt + baggy pants = Super baggy! Haha.

• 1 month later...
Guest Liandon

I like ganji style.

i wear it once in a while, y'know, baggy-enough jeans, larger-than-usual shirt.

It's so comfortable :P

it also looks good with skinny jeans, as another person has said, and those adidas sweaters, ohh baby, those look so good on some people!

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Duuuude you look really good! lol. where did you get ur jeans tho? I've been looking everywhere for ganji style jeans (for girls) but havent come across any. Or are they just boy jeans? lol oh well they still look good!

I second this question! I loooove those jeans. Do want. <3

Guest soompier1

LOL I'm so sorry but this is hideous, it makes everyone look unattractive and disproportionate. It's like a hobo wearing fat people pants

edit IMO

ganji style or whatever u call it rules,

i love it, n i dont mind if sum ppl think its too guyish or not feminin ^_^

id go for it, tho im not the smallest and im defininitly not skinny x(

i like wearin guys cloth tho

6-51fcfcdaa3fe50842127632b608d9fd5.jpg

this pic is prtty old, kinda reminds me of dat style

• 1 month later...
Guest agijazmiinhee

i think its cute though --';

but when i wear these clothes,

they just hang , and it looks very bad on me.

but to the girls that can pull it off :D

i admire you! (Y)

Guest lavang.wan

i agree with the two post above ^ i use to adore this style before however the it made me seem like i was shorter than i actually was >__< though it does look nice on some people :lol:

Guest endlesseternity

I think it's pretty awesome (I didn't even know it had an actual name until now).

...I just can't pull it off. If I lost ten pounds, maybe. xDDD ...and I still would look too short lol.

But props to the people who wear it.

Guest Hearted

this style is great, i find it really unique and overall appealing when the right person with the right features/looks can pull it off. someone should post pictures.. keep the thread alive! -cough- Unlike the FOB Fashion Thread... -cough-

Guest riceasaurr

I actually think that girls who can pull of ganji style look a lot prettier and more attractive than girls who dress in fob style.

I guess, it's cause the boyish clothes contrast make their feminine features stand out more :o

And I've seen a girl wearing ganji style at my school, and if she was wearing regular fob clothes, I probably wouldn't have noticed her at all.

Maybe it's just me, but I think this style is cute on girls xD

Archived