Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

Guest choco life

i personally think that kind of style is just ugly.

on both girls and guys.

but most korean fobs dress like that, in korea.

and i hate how they put their hand in front of their mouth like that when taking pictures.

and they cover their face only showing their eyes.

almost every fob friend that i have poses like that in front of the camera.

i get so tired of that.

just saying :)

Ummmm, excuse you, but u live on america of course its weird for you , they live and come from korea, totally different country >.<

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I agree, I don't think just anyone can pull off the ganji look^

I like the ganji look on girls and boys both, ahaha~<3

Anyone know where I can get cargo shorts like that? Would I have to shop in the guy section?

Guest MushroomPinay

i love it.

on the people who can pull it off though.

i think its adorable n hott on guys. so much better than preppy clothing.

Guest saintsnow

this style looks super cute

although i see some girls walking around here with that style

and seriouslyyy can't pull it off haha

Guest .Demy

You wanna know where the girls get those pants?

The guys' department store section =.=

I got a nice pair of baggy pants from a guy friend.

They didn't fit him anymore, and they even fit my waist real well.

'Course I lack a figure so it's easier for me to fit in men's clothing.

I don't get why everyone thinks you'll look like 'lesbos'. I wore Ganji style clothing to school one day and everyone thought my baggy jeans were adorable.

I think it's all about playing it up. If you're going to dress like a guy, wear a more girly shirt, or put on a lot of makeup to kinda balance it out. It also has a lot to do with your attitude. If you act gay, you're going to look gay. It's as easy as that. No ammount of straight guy clothes can make a gay guy look straight. It's all about the attitude. (I am in no way trying to offend anybody, by the way)

Also, if you're embarrassed to go shopping in the men's section you shouldn't really be wearing Ganji in the first place. How can you feel too embarrassed to go and buy your clothes, and then hope to walk down the streets wearing them without a problem?

jiwoneex3 - I think the reason they cover their mouths is because most of these are pictures taken on the streets. If some random stranger asked you to take a picture to place on the internet for the whole world to see, you wouldn't want it to be a bad picture of you would you? So you cover your face so that your face doesn't look bad on the internet.

Guest aquamarinelli

WAHAHAHAHA this style is so cute!

But I hope I can wear like that here >_>

Goshhhhh And dunks! OMG I want those

And I can't pull it off LOL

Guest cutiepiepiggie

i personally find this style really cute,

but it only fits for certain people

in korea a few years ago, ganji fashion was a huge thing,

but it sort of diminished now haha.

i find the concept of it really cute and cool :]

Guest turquoise_and_takoyaki

Me likey, lol they are kinda like street style, they look good. I might try (my friends will laugh at me)

Guest drainpainlikerain

i've been in love with the ganji style for the longest time, but can never pull off the look.

Guest SallyIshAwesome

I wear this ALOT of times I wear a LITTLE OVERSIZED graphic tee (not too big though or you would look kinda poor LOL)

I mostly do the big shirt thing not really with the pants looks better when it looks like it FITS

I woke up maybe an hour or so ago and decided to play dress up. So...here's my attempt at Ganji. >v>;;;

GANJI2.jpg

Strangely enough, my older brother's jeans fit me. They're size 31, but a little loose around my waist. Can be easily fixed with a belt. Oh yeah, if anybody was wondering about my shoes, they're Puma GV Specials. (My dunks and stuff were downstairs)

GANJI.jpgGANJI3.jpg

1st photo: Ah, my hair isn't like this usually. I rolled out of bed, so I had to deal with it. The shirt was given to me from my brother, reason being it was too small for him. (XS)

2nd photo: Ahaha, yeah I tried wearing my hoodie with it because it's quite baggy on me anyways. I somehow managed to look really serious in the original photo. Honestly, it doesn't look that bad.

Final Verdict: Cool looking, but I don't think I'll ever have the courage to walk like this in public. So I think I'll stick to my skinny jeans and fitted clothing for now. Anyways, I'm so wearing a skirt later today lol.

Guest turquoise_and_takoyaki

^^awww you look so cute :) I really like the cute hoodie, I want one now!! I think I'll get some clothes first to try this style, hope I can pull it off.

Archived