Ganji Fashion.

Guest kimseo

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xyoojchick

i love this fashion! but im too frikin short to pull it off! :tongue2: :tears:

but the baggy-ness of this fashion is so comfortable! like your in your pjs! haha :lol:

Guest predator

yay comfortable clothes are now fashionable!!

... ive been waiting for this day :lol:

haha me too!!!

Guest chic_

i actually fully prefer 'gangi' fashion to the 'fobby' frilly/ruffles/lace/cct-fashion/pretty-ish/capris fashion that appears a lot in the fob style thread...i can't stand girly-pretty styles since its everywhere at uni - ugh...but that's just personal opinion

it was actually the HK style 'gangi' look that got me into asian fashion in the first place especially the sneakers...

even though i like the gangi look - i don't like the huge shorts/cargos that go just past the knee on girls - i don't know, it just seems a little unflattering....but otherwise, i like baggy-ish to fitted jeans paired with a cool top and hoodie and funked up with a cool pair of Nikes

Uh... Definitely not my style. I think some people can pull it off very well, but I don't think girls are made for that. Fob style is more for the boys, and that's my opinion, so don't get offended cause I don't intend to offend.

Guest mkdinh

no offense to anyone but brands doesn't really matter, its how you put the clothes together to get that ganji look

Guest oreoo

Hahah I wish I could pull off this look.

But it takes a certain kind of face and personality to pull this off =/

I dont think all those girls on the first post pulled it off that well.

But some of them do look nice.

does anyone where

some more of the popular brand they wear

b/c i can't really find them

like i know the common ones are

Nike

Adidas

Zoo york

DC

Famous

O_O;;

but i dunno what other brands and

some helpful websites for ppl who are more interested

at dressing like this

Guest Peachie-Queen

I used to dress ganji-ish. And it was really comfortable too until my mom was like You dress like a boy. You dress like a construction worker! LoL. She ended up taking me shopping and buying clothes to make me look more like a girl. hahaa XDD. I like the style though! XD

Guest innocent_se

not digging it...especially on girls cuz it makes their legs look super short and they look frumpy over all

Guest crazypilovee

i think guys look okay.. but it makes the grls look chubby and short even though they're prolly really skinny.

Guest kimseo

21016030uv2.jpg

89749499jh8.jpg

27988735ck9.jpg

44640206lc3.jpg

14152770dw4.jpg

83984486tg9.jpg

52084359em2.jpg

28390133ff7.jpg

73555367ei3.jpg

credits to Naver.

I'm having a hard time (mkay, maybe not really hard) time finding guy examples on Naver...o_o

I would use my friends' pictures but they'd kill me -^-

For now, here's girls..

Archived