- Houki Boshi -

Guest JiHye

Youhna
Man. It's been a while since I posted. I've been really busy with stuff lately and with my asianize debut album. Anyways! You guys remember my old "Houki Boshi" right? The horrible pitchy one? The one with great mixing but CRAP vocals? Well...I redid it and this time it's good vocals but CRAP mixing. Please enjoy and let me know what you guys think. http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JE03G1...S31IJTBL5Z4LS16

I seem to pay attention to background music more now O_o

It's been a while since I've heard you sing in you non-cute voice. <3 It's awesome. You don't sound 14 btw. xD

The instrumental seems to be kind of low. I meant the volume but it might be just me =/ As long as I can hear the vocals clearly I don't care.

Anyway, I'm keeping this ^^ Can't wait for your Asianize album!

Aaaaaaaaah, Jihye, this is much better than the first version of this.

You sound a little off in the 2nd chorus(could just be me), and there are places in the verses that sound awckward and rushed. But vocal, you aren't pitcy and sound lovely. Great job.

Guest K-popMiko

Yay Fiona! I can't wait to listen to this version. ^_^

Once I finish downloading the song, I'll come back to comment. Darn dial up =_=

Much better this time! There were a lot of mistakes fixed, yet I feel like it wasn't your best recording. It may be due to the mixing (I can't tell), but something seems to be missing. Your usual energy perhaps. I don't seem to feel it much in this recording. Or maybe it's the way you sang it that it's suppose to be sang.

The good things are that you aren't you're sharper on those end notes in the chorus. Those high notes must be hard to reach. It does seem a bit awkward in some places.

Overall this is a very pleasant clip to listen to ^_^

Guest fantasiimaker

woot~ i'm taking a break from math hw to listen to Jihye's singing. *stabs math to death*

Even though it seems you haven't sung very often lately, I think you've improved. I can tell you really like this song =] very steady on the chorus. if only the instru came with bg vocals ;_; I'm usually too lazy to do them too lol. whoa the "naraba" etc around 1:38 was awesome o_o seriously, if you just sent some audition tapes to anime companies, I wouldn't be surprised if they signed you quickly. Perform live more ^_^

Can't wait to hear that album~

Archived