K-drama's & Movies That You've Seen Many Times

Guest cookiemonster1430262540

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest azn.krn.china.viet

KDRAMA!

MNIKSS ( kim sam soon) (3 times...first korean drama)

Full House (2)

Hello Miss! (2)

KMOVIE!

My tutor friend (11 times...first korean thing i watched..)

She's on duty (2 times..)

A millionare's first love (3 times)

Guest bliss_

KDRAMA~

Goong - 348723423947 times. okay maybe not exactly but i've seen it so much i lost count. i just love it sooo much since it's the first kdrama i've seen (i know i'm kinda late). It'll be forever be the #1 on my list. :)

Guest banchung

KDrama:

Beautiful Days, Stairway to Heaven, My Girl, Choon Hyang, My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Movie:

200 lb. Beauty, My Sassy Girl, Windstruck

Guest gigikk27

dramas:

love story in harvard

which star are you from

attic cat

all about eve

movies:

my little bride

my sassy girl

BAD FAMILY : YOU’LL LOVE TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

It was only recently that I got to watch Bad Family. It was really great! Highly recommended. It is one of the best Korean series ever. I was laughing all throughout the series. Even at times when I’m all alone in the room watching it and I keep on laughing and giggling like crazy! Hahaha. :lol:

It is so refreshing to watch something like this since almost Korean TV series have such tragic themes and ending. Bad Family has just the right combination of comedy and light dramatic moments. Bad Family is an “easy-to-watch” “feel-good “ series, it’s light and entertaining. You will really enjoy the episodes, unlike some of the gloomy kind of Korean series, this one is really fun.

All actors and actresses are perfect even the child actress, Lee Young Yoo, who played the Na Rim character. The leads, Kim Myun Ming and Nam Sang Mi are so good and cute together. You wouldn’t even get to hate the other woman, Bu Kyung (played by Hyun Young) and the other guy, Tae Kyung (played by the very cute Park Jin Woo) because they are not upsetting to watch, their characters here are so charmingly funny too.

Special mention to the actor who played grandfather. It was really hilarious the way he delivered his lines in one scene – he seems to calmly take Dal Gun’s threat with such a straight face- he said’ “I’ve had smelled dirt actually and its really not that bad…It doesn’t even hurt that much.” Hahhaha… :lol: oh really ! Aigoo …trying to convince himself.

If you want to perk up your day, or just want to relax and be truly entertained then this series is for you. Very nice, watch it. ;)

Guest samgirl

drama:

goong

my girl

memories of bali

my love patzzi

wonderful life

Biscuit teacher

id probabbly watch Coffee prince over and over too!

Full House

movies:

She's on duty

Too beautiful to lie

Lure of the wolf

Sassy Girl

Windstruck

A moment to remember

Madeleine

The Classic

Little bride

Strongest Romance

Ing

• 5 weeks later...
Guest winksassy

drama

full house

endless love autumn in my heart

movie

he was cool -- so many times, really funny :lol:

my tutor my friend

windstruck

my sassy girl

my boyfriend is type B

temptation of wolf

my little bride

my choices are really a classics

Guest ohmylamb.

K Dramas

Goong -- more than 10 times! :P

Witch Yoo-Hee -- twice

I've watched Be Strong Geum Soon, but it would be IMPOSSIBLE to watch that AGAIN. :crazy:

K Movies

I don't watch any.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LoveHDG<3

I've watched Samsoon quite a bit. I know this might sound kinda weird, but the room I recently moved into doesn't really have any windows so it's like pitch black at night.. and I have this huge fear of the dark. At first I tried just turning on music but I also have this habit of not just letting my playlist play, lol. So I decided to just leave a kdrama on and sleep. The ONLY drama I can sleep to is Samsoon. -_-

I've also watched Hello! Miss about 4 times (Lee Ji Hoon obsession after the first time - plus I LOVE Lee Da Hae).

Others would probably include.. Full House, My Girl, and Billie Jean Look At Me. :)

K-drama

1.Princess Hours- i think 20 times hehehe :D:o .

2.Que sera sera- 4 times :D

3. Full House -7 times :D

4. Lovers in paris-8 times :D

5. Only You-3 times :D

Movies

1.Daisy-8 times

2.Windstruck-4 times

3.A moment to remember-3 times

4.I'l Mari-2 times

5.Love me not-6 times

Archived