oh so it's ISJ. haha. quite like her. actually i dont really mind. i will be happy if my idols are happy. :) i guess many wants GYEH because of CP. i guess we cant get over CP..

juhjuh and pachlex

*sigh* i like ISJ too -- i've watched most of her films and i find her sweet and pretty too but...but... GYEH.... well i/we should be happy right finally our baby yoo's "rumoredly" in love! ....with GY joining the military soon and kjk "leaving" the military soon oh i don't know... gyeh? gyeh! gyeh? whatever...whoever...as long as baby yoo's happy right....

oh... are you trying to say that KJK, who is YEH's rumoured bf, should be leaving the military next year, while GY will be entering the military this year.. so i guess the possibility of GYEH is rather low. plus, YEH's rumoured bf is going to come back, that makes GYEH couple even less possible?

edit: wait.. do you all understand what i mean? i dont know what i m writing now! haha. found it a little weird.

Guest tuesdhei

...just visited the ISJ thread --- was very quiet back there.... and been every possible sites too checking out if there's anything -- still no news of our dear baby yoo...what have you got NANCY YOO?! are you ok back there?...and to all YOOgals, wives and warriors! CHEER UP! and *big wave* to everyone!

oh so it's ISJ. haha. quite like her. actually i dont really mind. i will be happy if my idols are happy. :) i guess many wants GYEH because of CP. i guess we cant get over CP..oh... are you trying to say that KJK, who is YEH's rumoured bf, should be leaving the military next year, while GY will be entering the military this year.. so i guess the possibility of GYEH is rather low. plus, YEH's rumoured bf is going to come back, that makes GYEH couple even less possible?edit: wait.. do you all understand what i mean? i dont know what i m writing now! haha. found it a little weird.
...all clear!yup -- you got that right --- the possibility of gyeh is getting quite *foggy* with KJK being back on the scene while our dear baby yoo's inside... well i just wish them both happiness....

Guest xjuliephanx

well, a new development in GY's life.. as a YOOgal, i can't say i'm upset, i will actually be happy if the news is true coz that means BabyYoo finally has someone who'll take care of him.. i will just be a tiny weeny sad that he couldn't wait for me to come to korea...
same here. happy yet sad :P
...maybe after that i can totally be happy that our GY finally is in love with a lovely lady.
For now my mind is going to believe "in like" not in love yet at least until I cope :(

AHH My dear conniving little GY, NAH, he's just trying to get to me through her... ROFL (i'm trying to use that line from BTSC)

Guest huongface

My holiday assignment for this week accomplished :) Not exactly successful as two of the pics does not quite resemble Gong Yoo . Should have tested out the print first! I've done my printing on old shirts which I wear at home and to bed :P

%7Boption%7DP1010062.jpg

%7Boption%7DP1010061.jpg

%7Boption%7DP1010060.jpg

Those are really good lenet. You're really artistic.

I don't know why but that butterfly thingy reminds me of YEH.. she likes to draw butterfly right, YEH warriors?

A very old video clip:

2001 KSB <School 4> performance

http://pudding.paran.com/dcmov/2047635

thanks for this clip iluvyoo2. it's a performance during the 2001 KBS Drama Awards is it? Dancing GY is so cute.. although they didn't close up on him, but I see him still.. ;) I think they did the same dance in one of the episodes too.. ;)

Guest iluvyoo2

GY changed the main pic on his cyworld today, but he changed back again to old one..he too bored??? hahahahahha

"Every things gonna be alright"

+Edit: it under "Storyroom".

225334253358836bqvhpkwzgz4.jpg

from baidu gy

GY changed the main pic on his cyworld today, but he changed back again to old one..he too bored??? hahahahahha

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1397/22...bqvhpkwzgz4.jpg

from baidu gy

I'm wondering if he really update his own cyworld and not somebody else doing for him? I know some post (really long time ago) could posted by him since it's under the name "Gong Ji Chul" but I haven't seen that for a very long time.. I see mostly of the goodies are posted by fans.

Guest xjuliephanx

I'm wondering if he really update his own cyworld and not somebody else doing for him? I know some post (really long time ago) could posted by him since it's under the name "Gong Ji Chul" but I haven't seen that for a very long time.. I see mostly of the goodies are posted by fans.

Thats what I had assumed but I think it was xblaaah (correct me if i'm wrong) that said fans can post up stuff as well onto his cyworld everything that is posted by him has his name attached to it.

Ah found it:

Some videos or pictures are posted by fans.. you'll know that he posted a picture if it's under his name "공지철"

I remember thinking that YEH was posting pictures in her CY every few minutes for 2 days straight, but then someone told me that she opened up a public folder for her fans to upload pictures..

Guest pachlex

+Edit: it under "Storyroom".

%7Boption%7D225334253358836bqvhpkwzgz4.jpg%7Boption%7D

from baidu gy

maybe he's heard about all the fuzz about him and ISJ

down over at Baidu, here and everywhere else that cares...

so he's indirectly telling everyone to NOT panic and that:

EVERYTHING'S GONNA BE ALRIGHT.

hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

or maybe... he just finished listening to a certain Bob Marley song. *evil smile*

but that would mean he's heartbroken though... so maybe not.

hmmm. hahah. i'm sick, don't mind me. :P

obviously i'm a tad bit over parting with GYEH and closing Nancy Yoo's office. hahah.

back to obsessing about GY now... woot! :P:wub: :wub:

Thats what I had assumed but I think it was xblaaah (correct me if i'm wrong) that said fans can post up stuff as well onto his cyworld everything that is posted by him has his name attached to it.
yes.. fans can post onto the cyworld.. I can say 90% of the goodies there are posted by his fans. I don't know about now since I didn't visit his cyworld for a while, but back last year, I did see some pictures in Australia supposingly posted by "himself"... :)

Anyway, since there are many newbies around, I would like to repost his childhood pics collections that I have.. ;)

f_babyGongYoom_d4e0a7d.jpg

f_babyGongYoom_7f17753.jpg

f_babyGongYoom_1343c0c.jpg

f_babyGongYoom_80869ba.jpg

f_babyGongYoom_4288352.jpg

These are some from Remember Yoo 2007 Japan fans meet.. Not very clear since it's on projector screen and very dark.

[Osaka fans meet]

f_10m_b1115c5.jpg

f_11m_48af553.jpg

f_12m_e7777dc.jpg

[Tokyo fans meet]

f_04m_dd94ad6.jpg

f_GY06m_5e16d35.jpg

f_05m_0686611.jpg

f_06m_78d325f.jpg

These are pics appearances in Coffee Prince Eppi 14.

f_CPEpi1401m_1511cb0.jpg

This one is the same pic as one of the slides above..

f_CPEpi1402m_bb1c0d2.jpg

f_CPEpi1405m_1abdc27.jpg

f_CPEpi1403m_2d9d997.jpg

f_CPEpi1405m_dd25847.jpg

Guest iluvyoo2

thanks for this clip iluvyoo2. it's a performance during the 2001 KBS Drama Awards is it? Dancing GY is so cute.. although they didn't close up on him, but I see him still.. I think they did the same dance in one of the episodes too..
Not sure what the event. I just simply watch it in DCGY..haha

Ah found it:

Some videos or pictures are posted by fans.. you'll know that he posted a picture if it's under his name "공지철"

I remember thinking that YEH was posting pictures in her CY every few minutes for 2 days straight, but then someone told me that she opened up a public folder for her fans to upload pictures..

Yes, previously he allowed people to post pictures in some folders. But he closed it recently (around 1st Sept).

Links, official & miscellaneous for the first page:::

Gong yoo ~ official links:

SidusHQ

shqhr6.png

http://www.sidushq.com/starhome/?oidStarHome=2

CYworld

cyha0.jpg

http://cyworld.com/ggongyoo

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=23192232

other miscellaneous links:

Yoo & I

yooipc6.png

http://cafe.daum.net/gongyoo

Dc ~

dcak0.png

http://gongyoo.ba.ro/

Clubbox

cbed4.png

http://clubbox.co.kr/goodfreebox

=]

Yes, previously he allowed people to post pictures in some folders. But he closed it recently (around 1st Sept).
oh is it? I think he closes it before sometime in late July or early August because I remember there was a week or two without any updates.. and that was about the time when his DC came online too.

Guest xjuliephanx
yes.. fans can post onto the cyworld.. I can say 90% of the goodies there are posted by his fans. I don't know about now since I didn't visit his cyworld for a while, but back last year, I did see some pictures in Australia supposingly posted by "himself"... :)Anyway, since there are many newbies around, I would like to repost his childhood pics collections that I have.. ;)....
I think I saw those photos still there in the older albums :)The pic with the guy in the speedo is scary.. *cringes*
do you need to sign up for his cyworld?
not to view it. but to comment yes but you have to sign up for the cyworld korea account

Guest samgirl

Pach NO!! dont close nancy yoo's office!! I also adore ISJ.. I also think she's a decent actress..

but whatever as long as baby Yoo is happy..

cant stop me from hoping that he is with YEH however =(