Kim Wan Sun - The Dance of Rhythm Inside (Chae Yeon Remix)

Guest Solly

eep! i tried... *gulps*
i sang it with the song which means that i didn't mix this song with a seperate acapella clip and with like an instrumental, so it might be a bit hard to hear my voice. i also tried to match the volume of the song with my voice while i sang, so that's why i sound a bit soft too. i might sound a bit distinct to the song also since the song had so much techno-echo-ish effect to it. so yeah... T^T;;; i just love this song! kim wan sun inspired me a lot lately. and yes, she's my new idol :DDDD man... i have too many. T^T;;;; i tried my best on trying to make the last verses sound the same. oy... >0<;;;; enough of my jabbering! ^o^;;; hope you enjoy!! http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly -S0LLY ^3^

Guest babiixru

chae yeon sang this? i thought kim wan sun did? i was going to sing this but never had the time to =D

for songs with vocals you should have just raised your vocals higher and added some reverb so we could hear your voice better --> since those two effects help to overcome the original singer's voice.

you sing it like her! i heard a little flat's! the chorus is really good. your high notes are like <3

awww you didn't do the even higher parts T_T

AND OMGOD! i was like why does her voice sound so different! i realized you got a new mic...did you? :D WOOT!

babiixru: thanks hun for listening! yeah, i'm borrowing trang's mic which sounds 4878743282 times much better. i'm thinking about buying a mic like hers. [x oh! chae yeon sings this version. this is a remix version of kim wan sun's song xDDDD but yes, the original singer who sings this song is kim wan sun xDDDDDD

Sakura Li: thanks hun! [x i really love this song. i can listen to it everyday. i also want to hear and sing the original one for this, the one kim wan sun sings xDDDD hopefully, i will find it. O_O;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest tinasarangg

yay ^_^ it was about time you posted a new clip.

your song fits this song so nicely! i love how you hit the high notes so perfectly.

lovely job <3

Guest babiixru

o.O? she might have sang the same song but i know that this was a remixed version found on her s remake album =D

i want to hear the original version though x_x & good luck finding it. it's from her 1989 album which i found on only one site T_T

edit: i saw her dancing to this on x-men. it was cute/sexy/boring because she kept doing the same moves lol. kjk was like *whoo*

^oh really? then the person who posted up the link was wrong. O_O;;; cause that person said this was chae yeon's remix or maybe i understood it wrong... ToT;;;

littlebabytina16: thanks hun for listening! i will try my best to sing a better song cause i think i sound terrible in this one. i sound unstable... aah ToT;;; but i just love this song! xDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

COOL!!!!!!

I think you did a really good job with this!!! And the effects were used nicely. I always liked this song, especially this version. GOOD JOB!

Archived