Celebrity Dolls

~*kYo*~

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirae-chan

The Kate Bosworth and Shakira ones look best..

O_O WHAT PARENT WOULD LET THEIR CHILD PLAY WITH A PAM ANDERSON DOLL ANYWAYS O_O

Guest .:precious:.

Pamela looks most like her doll cause she looks plastic like her lip stick and whatever anyways Kates doll is pretty! and I like beyonces as well

Guest miranduh

i would get kate's doll haha i always wanted a multicoloured eye doll since little O_O (wierd i know)

the duff sisters' dolls look like MEN O_O

Guest tokyo_chick

LOL!!! First they messed up everybodies nosee, Kate and Pamela are the only two that resemble their dolls. LOLSSSSSS at Serena and Venus!!!

Guest j-star

the one that looks like the actual celeb is pamela'. beyonce's doll comes close though. lean rime's and kate's dolls are just gorgeous. some just have the eyebrow and and eyeshape correct. other than that, the dolls just don't look like them at all.

Guest justlovely12

pamela anderson's doll looks the most like her because she's so fake already. OHHHH!! and kate bosworth's dool is really pretty :)

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

pamela doll was right on! lol

why is there a haily duff doll? is haily popular in the states? In CAN she isn't lol what is she famous for? famous by association?

Guest Vino de Jerez

the dolls are just a very printed and superficial image of that particular smile from that particular artist. thats why it looks so fake.

Guest Narda

Shakira's (although doll looks prettier than her) and Kate Bosworth's dolls are worth the money.=]

L0L at chuckie resembling lindsay. :lol:

Archived