(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

Guest Maia-chan

the girl was in Kurosagi with Yamapi, Nobuta Wo Produce with Yamapi and Kame, Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi with Kenichi (L from Death Note)

there are more but those 3 are the ones that hit me right now...

Wanna watch Horikita acting all bitchy, almighty and totally mean? Try Densha Otoko! She's acting as the main character's little sister who 'loathes' her brother's otaku nature. She's total win in that one, my fav character of hers besides in Nobuta. :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Death Note

Ah....I want to see this but then I don;t haha.

But I will.

I really wanna see how Maki will do and same with Shun...

But honestly i can't picture Toma's character....

Jiro's portrayal was good. He's so funny hahaha.

The Taiwanese version was good, i hope the Japanese one is good as well.

Guest veraciously

Thanks for the subs, NewS'FS!!! :D Awesome that you're helping us anticipate this drama so much. That clip was so adorable. I hope Toma-Maki also have chemistry.

I seriously cannot wait for July. >_>

Guest alicee

OMG FINALLY OMG OMG OMG OMG XDDD I love this manga<333 Omgosh, I can't believe they're

FINALLY making it into a live action!!! Although I've seen the Taiwanese one, I'm SUPER excited for

the Japanese version! I'm so happy I could cry :tears:

Guest xSHADOW

NewS'FS has done another news clip , Mezamashi June 14th !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2azey_ne...shi-hana-kimi-n

or http://www.veoh.com/videos/v647327nNHEkh7m

Translator : Karin

Timer & Encoder : Ran

NewS'FS : http://nomanymore.livejournal.com/tag/newsfs

Main : http://nomanymore.co.nr

^Haaha "All the boys were handsome" ^o^!!! So practically most of the crew (said to be 33 guys) are all good looking?

Thanks for posting that Ran :]!!

Guest loony_luna

i had a strong feeling that maki was wearing a wig during the first few days of filming hanakimi cause it coincides with her other drama seito shokun...so apparently she all ready had a hair cut for her role as mizuki...can anyone confirm when she had a hair cut? was her hair all ready short when she started filming hanakimi? cause i really think it was a wig...some pics:

f_maki01m_5349e96.jpg

f_maki02m_6a3babc.jpg

f_maki03m_471749f.jpg

f_maki04m_9b2c29b.jpg

Guest Shiget^

^

Maki's short hair is < 33333333333333333

it seriously looks good on her, as boy or a girl is REALLY < 333333333

Guest Maia-chan

Ah....I want to see this but then I don;t haha.

But I will.

I really wanna see how Maki will do and same with Shun...

But honestly i can't picture Toma's character....

Jiro's portrayal was good. He's so funny hahaha.

The Taiwanese version was good, i hope the Japanese one is good as well.

Like I've said before, Toma in real life is crazy and hyper and wild, so it wouldn't be a problem for him to play Nakatsu. In fact, he's really the perfect Nakatsu for the job! :)

^ haha yeh i can imagine him like that. I remember in HYD2 when he was hyper when he saw Makino, he was a cute character at the beginning.. but yeh i think i can picture him as Nakatsu! i cant wait to watch him act because HYD2 was the only time i've seen him act. Maki really suits short hair! i think she actually looks better with short hair than long =))

Guest loony_luna

Maki really suits short hair! i think she actually looks better with short hair than long =))

i agree!

Guest silverwingz

hehe.. she looks good as both boy and girl. i'm so jealous. hahaha...

i wanna see Toma act hyper as well... if you say he's normally hyper, then this role should be a breeze. should be interesting.

have there been anymore promo pics floating around anywhere? i'm anticipating this drama so much.

Guest Seria

Seeing Mizushima Hiro on the cast list won me over.

Im definitely going to watch this drama <3 (the manga is one of my all time fave)

Guest Justalilodreamer

i was bored so i did some wiki-ing haha

Mizushima Hiro was in Brother beat and Gokusen 2 O_O? haha i dont recognize him -_- what role did he play in these series?

Kimura Ryou was in Nodame Cantabile...dont recognize him but was he the weird guy who was jealous of chiaki? and he later became the second head master or something

im guessing most of you guys have seen then list already -_- but i'll post it anyways

Casts-

Horikita Maki as Ashiya Mizuki

Oguri Shun as Sano Izumi

Ikuta Toma as Nakatsu Shuichi

Kimura Ryou as Senri Nakao

Okada Masaki as Sekime Kyogo

Mizushima Hiro as Nanba Minami

Yamamoto Yusuke as Kayashima Taiki

Konno Mahiru as Hara Akira

Kamikawa Takaya as Umeda Hokuto

Shirota Yuu as Kagurazaka Makoto

Igarashi Shunji as Noe Shinji

Kyou Nobuo as Himejima Masao

Kato Keisuke as Yao Seiichiro

Matsuda Seiko as the School Principal

Ishigaki Yuma as Tennouji Megumi

Sakimoto Hiromi

Mizobata Junpei

Seto Koji

Chiyo Shota

Ukaji Takashi

Iwasa Mayuko

Guest lilsh0rtnancy
that's great. some group takes forever to sub one episode, I love it that they take their time to sub but there is a limit to how long people can wait. 4tang is probably just as busy as other people and yet she manages to get the subs done soo fast. totally love her!!!

Yay! 4tang is subbing! I think she was one of the quickest subbers I've encountered.

From the interview clips, Maki looks so happy in the drama! Haha... people will probably get offended, but I think Maki looks better as a girl-dressed-as-a-boy than Ella. To me, Ella always looked like a boy (not a girl dressed as a boy), so when I was watching her, I always forget that she's a girl and thought their relationship was .... :sweatingbullets:.

I can't wait for this drama! I never finished watching HanaKimi- taiwanese version (because of SUPER slow fansubs), and lost interest, but I'm sure the Japanese ver. will be better.

Guest loony_luna
i was bored so i did some wiki-ing haha

Mizushima Hiro was in Brother beat and Gokusen 2 O_O? haha i dont recognize him -_- what role did he play in these series?

Kimura Ryou was in Nodame Cantabile...dont recognize him but was he the weird guy who was jealous of chiaki? and he later became the second head master or something

that was edou yuuya...kimura ryou was the one who auditioned to be the new concert master...

Archived