(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UNINSPIRED.

Woah, haven't been here in a while. Just an update about subbing -- the B.O.N. team is set up and ready to go as far as this drama's concerned. The team for the first episode is waiting for the release so everything should run smoothly! I'm excited to see this start. :D

Shuuuun. <3

Guest happyshirt

I just watched the Mezamashi news clip and must admit that Maki sure looks great disguised as a boy. She can pass as a really pretty boy anytime. She has the demeanor of a guy's; at the same time, she still looks cute and fragile. Her appearance fits Mizuki's image perfectly. At least, I won't have to cringe this time when the two guys start developing feelings for her unlike in the TW version when Ella was the main character (Ella just looks too much like a boy.)

oh please Ella Had a moustache which could be seen at times.... :crazy:

Guest veraciously

oh please Ella Had a moustache which could be seen at times.... :crazy:

......She did not! That's ridiculous.

You can say you didn't like Taiwanese Hana Kimi, you can say you don't find Ella pretty, that's all cool, but can we avoid ridiculous Ella bashing in this thread? It's unfair and also slightly off-topic. She was *supposed* to look boyish in the drama. Even in real life the tomboy look is her look, though she can also pull off sexy/pretty etc. If you ask me, a lot of people are too hung up on appearances anyway. The drama was great and her performance was great despite the fact she didn't look drop-dead gorgeous.

Back to Maki. I love her and I think it's okay that she's closer to the manga Mizuki than Ella's appearance. I hope she does a good job with the role beyond appearance because that's what's going to make or break this drama.

Guest bbasya

i haven't watched any of maki's drama but i think she would fit the role of mizuki.

but wah~! it starts on july 3rd?! :w00t:

omg! i hella can't wait!

i started reading the manga but i'm only on book 5.

oh mayn! i got 2 weeks to finish reading before the drama starts! hehe.

::drools:: those pictures of shun! :wub:

thanks to all who shared all the links and pix! ^^

and there's already a subteam?! so awesome~!

Guest ^w-nGz^

6/25(月)

22:15

SMAP×SMAP

ビストロSMAPに堀北真希&上川隆也が来店

▽草なぎ剛罰ゲーム!“殿リーマン”姿で買い物

^according to this blog Maki is going to appear on SMAPxSMAP's Bistro SMAP to promote Hana Kimi.. =)

Guest touche`

Wow Linh. I didn't know that you post this up. o _ o Is it out yet? bwahaha because it seems interesting. >D

Guest Maia-chan

i don't if you guys seen this but heres another clip !!!!

6/14/2007

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMu9VSxfK-k

Without subs though but more behind the scenes =D yayness

really cute how the boys clap for even though she couldn't do this leg thing with ball. Major Kawaii

And Toma really looks so naughty and so comfortable with her in this clip. See how he will fit perfectly as Nakatsu? :)

Guest Cherish_

seriously can't waittttttt!

OGURI SHUN! I can imagine this character to be similar to Rui... hehe

Shun and Maki? Hmmm... seems good.. hehe

Haven't yet watched the Taiwanese version coz not really fond of ella but definitely watching this one

Omg!! I can't wait to watch this!!

This will absolutely be better than the taiwanese version!!!

Shun Oguri <333!!! he'll totally suit Rui!!!

and Maki Horikita looks really good too xDD

two of my most favourite japanese actor & actress!!

Can't wait!!!

Archived