(jdrama 2007) Hanazakari_no Kimitachi_e

Guest asianrice

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*squeals* gosh thanks for the spoilers. I'm already loving ep 8 when sano began to show his affection but ep 9 is actually better!! lol

I love nakatsu but as much as I dont want him to be hurt I am for sano-mikuki together. Maybe he should consider the other girl who likes him

hey..just wanna ask..what exactly did NAKATSU say to MIZUKI when he hugged her in the back..preview of ep 10??? :w00t:

He said "Omae koto ga suki da" I love you.

Ahh...I hope the last episode special has no flashbacks --; There's no time for fillers when there's still so much left to cover. Less than 3 hours of drama left to wrap up everything.

Couldn't resist checking out the thread though I'm not done with episode9 yet, teehee.

(Thank goodness chinese subs came out fast this week, anyone wants the links?)

Anw, Nanba does look hot in that cap! *squeals like a fangirl*

Sano and Mizuki quarelling AGAIN? Gosh <_<

I wonder how they are gna end this off with less than 3 more hours to go! There seems to be so much more left to wrap up the whole series...

[Edit] Ooh, the ratings rose and its considered quite high right?...

Anyway, anyone wants any part of the show 'subbed'? I can help :D

I'm feeling nice now, heh.

Guest Jennie

well, I for one want Mizuki and Nakatsu together. I think they are so cute together and you do noticed that Maki and Toma are fun together. They have chemistry which is important!

Sano is just to boring, not much of my liking and since I don't think Shun is hot or goodlooking. It doesn't help either

however, I love NAKATSU, he is so funny and so adorable!

Guest easyascake

I can't help but think that maybe that preview part where Nakatsu hugs Mizuki is one of his dreams/imagination. The whole dim-lit thing looks like something from a dream. LOL!!

i agreeee i hope its not though! *crosses fingers

Oh crap!

I usually skip the spoilers but 4 some odd reason i wanted 2 read them 2 day...

And what i bad day 2 read them hahahahahah!

But im happy! im just sad that i have 2 wait 4 the raw file 2 DL and wait 4 the subs!

Waaaah so excited 4 episode 9 :w00t:

Thanks 4 the spoilers and caps :D

Guest ginachan

omg! I finally watched episodde 9 ....ahhh! SANO AND MIZUKI..they look sooo cute together...I'm soo happy we get to see more action from sano...he's sooo adorable...poor nakatsu though

:(...next episode looks like it's going to be a good one ...it looks like nakatsu it's going to confess his feeling to mizuki...can't wait!! I'm sooo excited

:P I love ep9. Sano supporting, eh, petting Mizuki is so kawaii~~~ *runs to make an avatar*

Btw next ep will be very tough for our trio.

Anyone notice Oscar & Hibari were dancing together in the preview? Ever since the "Kalbadi" incident, I've started thinking these two would make a great couple due to their same craziness. Both seem to like dancing a lot right? I really like Oscar XD he never fails to crack me up every second he appears on screen, this actor is truly amazing! And he's not ugly, it's just that, as Oscar, he needs to create silly facial expressions.

Nanba is so freaking hot :sweatingbullets: I strongly believe he's the most wanted ikemen in this series, if we just judge on appearance only. Shun is also very hot, but in a different way, he has his own irresistible charms.

And Tennouji likes to show (off) his brawny, well-built chest XD

Ghost boy is so damn cute with his dimples... but Komari & ghost boy?... err Komari is cute, but for our adorable ghost boy, I prefer someone more special.

Sekime is 100% bishounen. Nakao has grown on me as well.

And last but not least, Mizuki is so cute! Who wouldn't love her?

Man, I think I love all of them ...

Can't wait for episode 10 :w00t:

Guest aquatears

^i know! i love the entire cast! this is one of the few dramas for which i can actually say i enjoy every single actor/actress on screen :).

Guest strawberrywine

^i know! i love the entire cast! this is one of the few dramas for which i can actually say i enjoy every single actor/actress on screen :).

I agree with you 100%. I love all the characters even the minor ones. And Hibari 4 is not as annoying as they seem to be. They really do care for each other.

Although I love Nakatsu I think Mizuki and Sano are better suited for each other. I'm going to hate seeing him get a broken heart.

And yes Nanba looked so hot in that white outfit with his hair down. Major nosebleed.

Three more episode which in j-doramas time is a good amount of time.

:P I love ep9. Sano supporting, eh, petting Mizuki is so kawaii~~~ *runs to make an avatar*

Btw next ep will be very tough for our trio.

Anyone notice Oscar & Hibari were dancing together in the preview? Ever since the "Kalbadi" incident, I've started thinking these two would make a great couple due to their same craziness. Both seem to like dancing a lot right? I really like Oscar XD he never fails to crack me up every second he appears on screen, this actor is truly amazing! And he's not ugly, it's just that, as Oscar, he needs to create silly facial expressions.

Nanba is so freaking hot :sweatingbullets: I strongly believe he's the most wanted ikemen in this series, if we just judge on appearance only. Shun is also very hot, but in a different way, he has his own irresistible charms.

And Tennouji likes to show (off) his brawny, well-built chest XD

Ghost boy is so damn cute with his dimples... but Komari & ghost boy?... err Komari is cute, but for our adorable ghost boy, I prefer someone more special.

Sekime is 100% bishounen. Nakao has grown on me as well.

And last but not least, Mizuki is so cute! Who wouldn't love her?

Man, I think I love all of them ...

Can't wait for episode 10 :w00t:

I agree with u, it's rare in jdrama that I come to like almost every character XD

At first there're some I dun't, but up to this point, I just can't help but luve them all LoL

I'm not sure if next eps will be tough for the trio, but for Sano, yes.

His Dad comes & we all know how much he doesn't like/hate his dad... I wonder if he even participates into the best couple contest... :( ahh, I want to see Sano & Mizuki dance... but it looks like it wun't happen..

Nakatsu now has all his chance in this eps to get wat he wants, Mizuki.. I wonder how she'll react to his confession, just after being scolded by Sano...

Anyways, I'm just glad that Sano called Mizuki by her first name finally ..

Did u notice how Mizuki changes her gesture at the bench scene (her legs), I LOVE that scene, mann, they look so awkward XD XD so damnnn adorablee !! <<33

Hopefully, next eps we'll have a big BIG 'move' from both Nakatsu & Sano.

Guest keczianthei

EP9

OMGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE

1. when mizuki closed her eyes and was listenin to music, nakatsu tried to lean in for a kiss, and izumi walked in and saw it and knocked nakatsu out. HAHAHAHAHA. that jealous element.

and

2. so the whole nakatsu gettin framed for cheatin in exam after the really strict teacher came and blah, but the MAIN MAIN MAIN highlight was...

when mizuki was really happy and wanted to go and tell nakatsu about the teacher's apology, izumi pulled her hand and went, can't you stay here for awhile...

and then they both sat down in silence and in awkard OMGGGGGGG izumi was SOOOOOOO cute!!!

and then he just, erhh, i saw go and practice now. work hard for the live, mizuki!

and mizuki went, OMG HE CALLED ME MIZUKI. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

and and AND AND, nakatsu found out about mizuki's identity as a girl AHHAHAHAHAHHA. he opened the bathroom door for shampoo and went STUNNED HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHA O_O

OMGGGGGG I LOVE THIS EPPPPPPP <333333333333

nex week ep will be a

dance competiton, and mizuki is gonna dress up as a girl, AND NAKATSU HUGS MIZUKI FROM BEHIND AND CONFESSES HIS FEELING TO HER OMFGGGGGGGGGGG

hey mel! thanks for the lil summary......... :D

nakatsu... :wub:

Guest aquatears

how HOT was nanba in this episode?? omg i just about died when he showed up in that white suit.

i feel like i'm greedy, but...i want even MORE of sano-mizuki moments! they're becoming so sweet with each other already, but it's still at that awkward stage of love :). i want them to start LOOKING into each other's eyes and SMILE in that lovers-only way, muwahahhaa.

words can't express how much i'm in love with nakatsu. i want him! :D

Archived