One Tree Hill~

Guest kiss the rain.

Guest ImSmiley

omg, i'm so mad. i missed last night's episode.

but reading what you guys wrote, it's filling me

in.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JenniFOO

I really hope she doesn't have a miscarriage...=T

Judging from the preview of the next episode, it looks like

she doesn't have one. From what I can tell, he has a new sister. Karen had to have a C-section and then her heart stops beating

. :( Which is the major cliff hanger of the whole preview. Or the preview could be a day dream sort of thing. It's happened before so I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Last night's episode was alright. I really loved the scene with Jimmy's yearbook. I got pretty teary over that. And when Mouth went to give the yearbook to Jimmy's mom. It was such a nice moment.

Even though my interest for OTH has been slowly decreasing by the week (I still love it, just not as much as before) I'm really really stoked for the 5th season. I love the whole 4 years later concept. And I'm so excited to see how everyone turns out and what happens. Although there'd be like a 2 - 3 month wait before those episodes air. Its just so exciting.

I'm still debating whether or not I should buy the 4th season DVD set.

And speaking of DVD sets, I've been re-watching my season 2 and it hit me, was there ever a shipper name for Felix and Brooke? I'm sure there was, but I can't put my finger on it. Someone please help! LOL It's been bugging me for days XD

Guest JAYE'DORE.

woooohoooo!! i watched ep19.

dang the ending was soo WOW.

can't wait for 20~

so the last episode for season 4 is ep21 right?

><" oh i hope season 5 comes out quick!

Guest x.luvya.x

she doesn't have one. From what I can tell, he has a new sister. Karen had to have a C-section and then her heart stops beating

. :( Which is the major cliff hanger of the whole preview. Or the preview could be a day dream sort of thing. It's happened before so I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Last night's episode was alright. I really loved the scene with Jimmy's yearbook. I got pretty teary over that. And when Mouth went to give the yearbook to Jimmy's mom. It was such a nice moment.

Even though my interest for OTH has been slowly decreasing by the week (I still love it, just not as much as before) I'm really really stoked for the 5th season. I love the whole 4 years later concept. And I'm so excited to see how everyone turns out and what happens. Although there'd be like a 2 - 3 month wait before those episodes air. Its just so exciting.

And speaking of DVD sets, I've been re-watching my season 2 and it hit me, was there ever a shipper name for Felix and Brooke? I'm sure there was, but I can't put my finger on it. Someone please help! LOL It's been bugging me for days XD

isn't it brelix or somethin like that?

Guest suki_*

BRELIX

i think by far hottest OTH couple... hehehe

Naley is the cutest couple... not hottest though hehehe

Leyton is totally random but so much better than Brucas imo... he was seriously always there for peyton even when he was with brooke... =( and brooke is way too hot for lucas too... she needs felix back!

i still need to watch OTH :( bt is taking so long.. does anyone know of an online host where i don't have to dl?

Guest JenniFOO

BRELIX

i think by far hottest OTH couple... hehehe

Naley is the cutest couple... not hottest though hehehe

Leyton is totally random but so much better than Brucas imo... he was seriously always there for peyton even when he was with brooke... =( and brooke is way too hot for lucas too... she needs felix back!

i still need to watch OTH :( bt is taking so long.. does anyone know of an online host where i don't have to dl?

THANK YOU!!! & To repay you here's a link to the episode on dailymotion!! http://www.dailymotion.com/Mehidi/video/x2...ll-4x19-part-13

Thats part 1/3. Parts 2 & 3 are there too. :) It's a bit of a nuisance compared to DLing the episode. Since you gotta switch it every 10 minutes. haha But its fast. lol

Guest suki_*

THANK YOU!!! & To repay you here's a link to the episode on dailymotion!! http://www.dailymotion.com/Mehidi/video/x2...ll-4x19-part-13

Thats part 1/3. Parts 2 & 3 are there too. :) It's a bit of a nuisance compared to DLing the episode. Since you gotta switch it every 10 minutes. haha But its fast. lol

SCOREEE thank you back!!!

i just watched it and i have to sayyy MOUTHHH :tears: he's the best guy ever on that show... second best after Nathan... he made me :tears: tooo cuz he's always so sweet and perfect... :tears:

I got very teary when mouth went to give the yearbook to jimmy's mom... i know that she'll always be a second mother to him and i'm glad that she has someone like mouth there for her too :tears:

i think lucas was a little overboard in this episode, he should have kept it cool and keep playing abby... dan wouldn't hurt karen. and what he did could have potentially shattered his dreams too! i can't wait for episode 20!!!

i think chase is really hot in this episode, i dunno why, but out of all the appearances he made, he got hotter in this one :) him and Brooke are fantastic together!!! i miss felix =(

Guest KeyOfHeart

i almost cried at the jimmy scene T_T for the previous episode. i really like what mouth did for him.

errgh i hate how they put us on a cliff hanger!

and the promo for the next episode too >_<

gah i can't wait till next wednesday..

thank you for the season finale promo pictures! i really wanted brooke and lucas back together ): but i guess not T_T

Guest suki_*

AHHHH gotta watch it i missed it yesterday! is it the season finale already??? i remember it getting pretty close to it. !

Guest suki_*

The season finale is next week. :)

Thanks! hehehe i'm watching Veronica Mars and catching up to other shows too so i get the episodes mixed up!!! :(

Guest JenniFOO

I think....I think my faith in One Tree Hill has been restored after this "before the finale" episode. LOL It was such a good episode! hmm I had a lot more to say but I totally forgot it now. I had it all typed out too but when I went to send the msg, Soompi went all wonky on me so the msg got deleted :(

What I do remmeber saying is that the season finale looks really promising. And is it just me or has Deb started to look uber trashy these past few episodes? LOL I mean her hair looks kind of greasy and her skirts are much too short for a lady in her late 30s. Despite that though, I can't help but love her. ahaha

Guest xSHADOW

Wow I can't believe it's already the season finale.... Awe I'm going to miss watching One Tree Hill grr.

I thought last night was a pretty good episode :)....

Chase & Brooke are so cute haha "I love you for this but shut up" ^^!

Guest suki_*

I think....I think my faith in One Tree Hill has been restored after this "before the finale" episode. LOL It was such a good episode! hmm I had a lot more to say but I totally forgot it now. I had it all typed out too but when I went to send the msg, Soompi went all wonky on me so the msg got deleted :(

What I do remmeber saying is that the season finale looks really promising. And is it just me or has Deb started to look uber trashy these past few episodes? LOL I mean her hair looks kind of greasy and her skirts are much too short for a lady in her late 30s. Despite that though, I can't help but love her. ahaha

i'll help you out jina!!!

yes all my oth hiatus anger has been washed away after these few episodes, the ending was SO SWEET (trying to look for the song that was playing while Haley was doing her valedictorian speech). when Nathan stood up after Haley said she was having her baby, i 'awwww'ed alot because he had this promising look, a look that told Haley that he's hella ready for their baby boy and that he will never leave her, he didn't have that nervous or runaway look (after how he was afraid kinda seeing lucas's baby sister), it made me feel like he was hella scared after that, but just seeing that look at that moment, made me see that nathan has definitly grown up since first season :) love him!

Hands down, Whitey has always been the best character, very neutral and fair! he's an amazing coach for doin that for nathan...

bevin and skills soooo cute when she went to tell her daddy that skills was black, that part was cute :) i hope they last long together :)

I'm glad that Dan is going to turn himself in. Hopefully jail time will rehabilitate him 100% instead of putting up this whole facade that just drives everyone insane! And that keith will finally forgive him. it was really heartbreaking to see nathan say all those things to dan, but he did deserve it.

Deb did the right thing for once, slapping lucas across the face like that. Lucas did over react, and he deserved that little lecture from Deb. Brooke and Chase are so cute together <3 i hope they last because Brooke does deserve someone as awesome as her!

I hope that Karen doesn't die, i'm pretty sure mark just put it like that as a cliffie!!! he better! haha

i saw the preview for the season finale, and rachel comes back so i'm super happy because i love her character! adds spice to the show and her character is quite common in the real world!!

can't wait for Wednesday!!!

Guest lilazngrl101010

is there a website that you can watch one tree hill? becasse i missed last week's episode and the one on CWTV doesnt work for me.

btw, youtube doesnt have the one i'm looking for.

Guest JenniFOO

i'll help you out jina!!!

yes all my oth hiatus anger has been washed away after these few episodes, the ending was SO SWEET (trying to look for the song that was playing while Haley was doing her valedictorian speech). when Nathan stood up after Haley said she was having her baby, i 'awwww'ed alot because he had this promising look, a look that told Haley that he's hella ready for their baby boy and that he will never leave her, he didn't have that nervous or runaway look (after how he was afraid kinda seeing lucas's baby sister), it made me feel like he was hella scared after that, but just seeing that look at that moment, made me see that nathan has definitly grown up since first season :) love him!

Hands down, Whitey has always been the best character, very neutral and fair! he's an amazing coach for doin that for nathan...

bevin and skills soooo cute when she went to tell her daddy that skills was black, that part was cute :) i hope they last long together :)

I'm glad that Dan is going to turn himself in. Hopefully jail time will rehabilitate him 100% instead of putting up this whole facade that just drives everyone insane! And that keith will finally forgive him. it was really heartbreaking to see nathan say all those things to dan, but he did deserve it.

Deb did the right thing for once, slapping lucas across the face like that. Lucas did over react, and he deserved that little lecture from Deb. Brooke and Chase are so cute together <3 i hope they last because Brooke does deserve someone as awesome as her!

I hope that Karen doesn't die, i'm pretty sure mark just put it like that as a cliffie!!! he better! haha

i saw the preview for the season finale, and rachel comes back so i'm super happy because i love her character! adds spice to the show and her character is quite common in the real world!!

can't wait for Wednesday!!!

LOL Suki, I think you've got me mixed up with jina_bing_bang.

& lilazngrl101010: there are some links up on dailymotion. I think if you just search one tree hill and then the episode number, it'll come up. I'll go and look for a link for you :) Dailymotion sometimes isn't that cooperative.

Edit: TO THOSE WHO'VE MISSED EPISODE 20 OF SEASON THREE, heres the link!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/one-tree-hill59...20-vo-partie-13

There are 3 parts. Parts 2 and 3 links should be somewhere on the page of part 1. :) ENJOY!

Guest suki_*

LOL Suki, I think you've got me mixed up with jina_bing_bang.

& lilazngrl101010: there are some links up on dailymotion. I think if you just search one tree hill and then the episode number, it'll come up. I'll go and look for a link for you :) Dailymotion sometimes isn't that cooperative.

Edit: TO THOSE WHO'VE MISSED EPISODE 20 OF SEASON THREE, heres the link!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/one-tree-hill59...20-vo-partie-13

There are 3 parts. Parts 2 and 3 links should be somewhere on the page of part 1. :) ENJOY!

omgsh so sorry!! hahaha u know it's usually just the three of us crazy ppl backing each other up on every show there is! hahaha for sure though i do get confused between you and Jina!!! hahaha

omg...tonight ep is so touching and sweet.gosh i have to say im so glad that karen didnt die and i think dan did deserve his punishment even GOD thinks so too, that God didnt let him die and let him suffer through those guilt and loneliness.heheeheheh naley is so adorable when they worry about their baby boy.im so going to miss oth.i seriously cant wait until the next season.

Archived