I'm FADEEEEEEED~ Rai does a rock song and sings loudly?

Guest Raix

w00t! Orig. by Kate DeAraugo
You try to fit, fit me in a perfect box Name: Faded Original Artist: Kate DeAraugo (Winner of the 3rd Aust. Idol, or is it the 4th :blink:) Working Time: Hours xD First of all, I worked with a vocal cut which explains the quality. I pretty much still did everything though, the echos were in the song. This was such a fun song to sing, I memorised the whole song in half an hour because it's so fun :P It's rare that I'm able to do a song like this because I usually crack but erm,, I think i did okay. Critiques: - Mixing. I'm not even going to comment, everything's so loud xD - Emotion =/ I tried hard but it still seems lacking to me, it might be power though ><" - I might be a bit nasal but I'm not sure O_o I'm sure I'm allergic to something up here *sneezes loudly* - I cracked in the last chorus, it's the most audible. Comments and criticism is very appreciated ^^

Guest kokoling

Aww..Rai. I loved this. I think this song really brought out your voice, and you sound a bit more mature as well. I'm so proud. You did great. Although I must say that this song is more pop than rock. teehee. :P

Ling <3 Yay! ^^ *feels so proud that Ling is proud* xD Yeah, it is more pop than rock but I pretty much classify anything with drums and guitars to be rock -_-

Junica: *waits patiently for her comments* Since the judge allowed it I guess it counts as rock =/

Guest juki_love

wehahehehheheheeheh yo Rai!+~_\\=

soz for not replying earlier... i mentioned to you that i thought i did.. but turns out i hadn't =__=

--------------------------

you have a blocked nose ~ haha i dunno if you did but it sounded like that.

a few breathing probs and the nasal thing stopped you from achieving some of the higher and longer notes++

your voice is a bit light for this song but nevertheless it sounds nice the way you sang it++ just those minor problems==

if you sunk yourself more into the lyrics & song your singing would sound stronger++

raiiriairiiairiaii.. <--- haha i keep spelling wrong kaka too bad ^O^

u started abit unstable.. but then when the song started to live up, u started to sound v good! :D U matched quite well with the bg sounds =)

Some words.. u seemed to pronounce too hard.. like u twist them abit. try to make it flow more ~

Keep it up! supports~~

Junica: Yes, I did have a blocked nose xD I told you, in the middle of recording I started sneezing then my nose blocked up =x Breathing is so hard =_= That sounds weird~

yandje: It's because once the song livened up, the music covered most of my flaws xDDD What do you mean by twist? :blink:

Archived