Ask The Fellas

That's perfect, I like gamer girls but not those ones that are dirty, lazy and etc. Its best to have a combination of both. I hate those girly girls that scream when theres a spider and over reacts because of a nail. If its broken down to the skin then I can understand. Also I think gamer girls are more flexible personality wise and can relate better than girly girls.

^^; I’m girly, but not a sissy :3

Most of my friends are boys, because girls are annoying to me D: But it seems like we bond over videogames, so when they start to talk about girls I feel kind of awkward.. Then they stop because I’m there and it feels like I should leave or something @@;

Guest eatadandelion

I would just be upfront and honest with him about the fact that you like things as they are (just friends), and you're not interested in a relationship. It might be rough for him at first, but it's the best thing in the long-run. Sugar-coating it, or avoiding telling him will just cause him to resent you for being evasive down the road.

It definitely depends on the guy. For me personally though, I've seen girls who fit all four of the first options that I liked, and girls who have fit all four of the second options that I liked. It's all about the individual and how they carry themselves. I've seen some Asian girls who were tall, thin, fair-skinned and had black hair that I thought were beautiful, and Asian girls who were short, meaty, tan, and had dyed hair that I thought were beautiful. And all sorts of mixes in between. Same with white girls & latinas frankly. I wouldn't really worry about which ones you fit, and what sort of guys like which one--the important thing is just that you're confident & happy with the way you look regardless of which of those categories you fit. There are many, many different types of beautiful.

From afar the first thing I see is body-shape, from up close the first thing I see is her face. Eyes, smile, hair.

Thanks for the input :)

Guest shirotaka

^^; I’m girly, but not a sissy :3

Most of my friends are boys, because girls are annoying to me D: But it seems like we bond over videogames, so when they start to talk about girls I feel kind of awkward.. Then they stop because I’m there and it feels like I should leave or something @@;

You don't have to leave but if you feel uncomfortable with it, just back out of the conversation for a moment until they're done. You also have the option of discussing the girls with them. Such as "She's so ugly" or "she's really pretty". Guys usually aren't perverted around girls unless they're really comfortable and even then they will still hold in some thoughts.

Guest junkers

dunno if the questions is already taken...

1) how do guys want a girl to confess her feelings?

2)What specific thing can a girl do to make your knees weak? (stole this one..:P..sorry!)

3) do guys ever thing abt marriage?

4)hmm...when do u tell your friends abt a girl u like?

5) how can a girl know that a guy likes her??

1) be straightforward. simplicity is perfect.

2) *drooollllsss* what was the question?

3) im still in college. no.

4) after hanging out a few times with the girl and i have develop feeling for her. i usually keep things to myself, im sure not all guys are like me.

5) talk to you more than anybody else.

Random cuz I'm bored.

Do guys usually like stuffed animals? Not gifts, but like if you go to a store would you be like "omg that's cute I want it?"

john tesh no? If the guy goes "Omg SOo cuutee! " you know hes faking it.

Guest eatadandelion

I've got a few more questions:

A guy I met in my calc class told me he liked me 2 days after meeting me for the first time knowing I had a boyfriend at the time. Is it normal for guys to pursue a girl he likes despite the fact that she is taken?

I didn't really feel comfortable around him after that and tried avoiding him but somehow he got ahold of my number and started texting me really strange things, also I'd sign in as invisible on AIM just to avoid him and somehow he would always find out when I was on. He would always talk about sexually related things, make sexual comments, and would turn everything I say into something sexual. At that time, I had broken up with my bf. I told him I didn't feel comfortable with him making such comments and told him to stop, but he was very persistent. Good thing the school year and my phone contract came to an end, or else I wouldn't have known how to make him go away. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

Basically here's my question, are most guys persistent? why won't they take "no" for an answer? what motivates them to keep trying?

I've got a few more questions:

A guy I met in my calc class told me he liked me 2 days after meeting me for the first time knowing I had a boyfriend at the time. Is it normal for guys to pursue a girl he likes despite the fact that she is taken?

I didn't really feel comfortable around him after that and tried avoiding him but somehow he got ahold of my number and started texting me really strange things, also I'd sign in as invisible on AIM just to avoid him and somehow he would always find out when I was on. He would always talk about sexually related things, make sexual comments, and would turn everything I say into something sexual. At that time, I had broken up with my bf. I told him I didn't feel comfortable with him making such comments and told him to stop, but he was very persistent. Good thing the school year and my phone contract came to an end, or else I wouldn't have known how to make him go away. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

Basically here's my question, are most guys persistent? why won't they take "no" for an answer? what motivates them to keep trying?

that's just sad. some guys are very persistent, other guys know when to give up. it is the annoying ones that usually end up with nothing. some guys are just losers and won't take no for an answer because they think that if they keep trying maybe they'll get it.

either you had sex or you didn't. there's no middle ground on this. personally, i say he didn't. i mean, after you do it, what more can you do to say that was sex?

Basically, he told me he's not sure whether he penetrated or not, and he's debating whether or not he's still a virgin. What I'm trying to ask is, is it possible to penetrate and not know you did?

Am I even allowed to ask these sort of questions on soompi? :sweatingbullets:

Basically, he told me he's not sure whether he penetrated or not, and he's debating whether or not he's still a virgin. What I'm trying to ask is, is it possible to penetrate and not know you did?

Am I even allowed to ask these sort of questions on soompi? :sweatingbullets:

How do you not know if you stuck your thing inside a girl? Unless you're drunk, then you wouldn't know.

If you ever heard "my first time" by IMX, then there is this nice quote:

Lasted like a minute but it seemed like forever.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

This guy always IM's me first (or 99% of the time) and I have this feeling that he's really clingy. He can talk about really random things all of a sudden during the convo. Why does he do this? Boredom? Btw, we haven't met irl.

thx.

This guy always IM's me first (or 99% of the time) and I have this feeling that he's really clingy. He can talk about really random things all of a sudden during the convo. Why does he do this? Boredom? Btw, we haven't met irl.

thx.

He probably likes you(however liking someone you never met before is kind of off). Boredom? No, if we're that bored, we'd message a girl that we hate or rarely ever talk to. And especially since you haven't met in real life, why don't you just block him so he gets the message?

Guest Xiaoba1tu

why don't you just block him so he gets the message?

A guy did that exact thing to me last time and left without a word. I must admit I was the clingy one.

It's stupid because that guy didn't explain anything, tries to avoid me and pretends he doesn't know me when I see him on campus. I think blocking is mean.

Yea, it's kind of the other way around now.

Guest shirotaka

A guy did that exact thing to me last time and left without a word. I must admit I was the clingy one.

It's stupid because that guy didn't explain anything, tries to avoid me and pretends he doesn't know me when I see him on campus. I think blocking is mean.

Yea, it's kind of the other way around now.

Just tell him no means no. If he still isn't willing to accept it, then block him. It can't be anymore obvious than that. If you want you can even tell him if you don't leave my alone I'ma block you.

Guest °..a²

we haven't talked for a week now.

he hasn't tried calling.

no calling = doesn't care? is that true?

he hasn't tried calling.

yeah, pretty much. we aren't that busy to not call. he may care, but not care a lot.

edit: just read marvin's comment and he's right, and yeah, some guys will not call on purpose to see if the girl will call to show that she cares. i do that. lol

Guest marvinoppa

he hasn't tried calling.

umm...you could try calling? its a two way street. he doesnt ALWAYS have to initiate. lets not put this all on him. your inaction is half the problem.

Guest °..a²

umm...you could try calling? its a two way street. he doesnt ALWAYS have to initiate. lets not put this all on him. your inaction is half the problem.

i stopped because i've already tried one too many times. a week ago, i tried calling. he didn't pick up. so i texted him. still no response. then a couple of days later i tried calling, once again he didn't pick up. is it still my problem? is he doing this cause he's no longer interested?

Guest marvinoppa

i stopped because i've already tried one too many times. a week ago, i tried calling. he didn't pick up. so i texted him. still no response. then a couple of days later i tried calling, once again he didn't pick up. is it still my problem? is he doing this cause he's no longer interested?

o...sorry if i came out a little hard. yea...what a prick. forget that nigra.

Guest watcher

drop him like a bad habit...

and when he calls back, tell him to **** off :tongue2: