Ask The Fellas

Guest marvinoppa

so... i met someone random yesterday... she was a total flirt and got angry that i didn't wanna have lunch with her today. wut is a guy to do? halp me brotha! lol

sounds needy/psychotic...you met her yesterday, got angry today... :wacko:

Guest watcher

simple. go eat lunch with her!

jobs getting slow these days huh=T

guess wont be needing me around much haha

nah... she's a real pro... cute face, hot body and knows how to make your typical guy feel like a 'man.' i don't want any of it, but she is real fun to hang with.

today's my 'study/work' day. no girl is worth slowing down my success... unless she's a sincere one i can take home to mom. :P

sounds needy/psychotic...you met her yesterday, got angry today... :wacko:

ok.... she wasn't angry... but she was pouting? 왕삐짐.. damn... i cant even express english correctly...

Guest ihigh

nah... she's a real pro... cute face, hot body and knows how to make your typical guy feel like a 'man.' i don't want any of it, but she is real fun to hang with.

today's my 'study/work' day. no girl is worth slowing down my success... unless she's a sincere one i can take home to mom. :P

ok.... she wasn't angry... but she was pouting? 왕삐짐.. damn... i cant even express english correctly...

NOW u mention that.

simple, explain to her[assuming u didnt] and be like how about another day (:?

Guest watcher

NOW u mention that.

simple, explain to her[assuming u didnt] and be like how about another day (:?

yea... that's wat i told her.

it's very textbook really...

but i posted up the question cuz marvin didnt wanna feel out of a job.

thought i'd bring in some business until things pick up. lol

but if you want... how about a REAL question?

read my post here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...617&st=2100

you can follow the responses into the next page

i could use some more people to bounce ideas off

Guest marvinoppa

how to tell if someone is digging me in class or outside of campus.. lol?

she waits for you to pack up and walk out of the class before she packs up and walks out of the class......that was supposed to drip with sarcasm btw...

give me more info ill give you a better answer.

Guest Sweetraindrops

HAHAHAH.. nice..

i dont know man.. i just find that question hilarious so i wanna hear what others say.. hahaha.. but i guess...

-they laugh at everything i say in class... even when im serious.. i'm like.. WTH.. stop laughing.. lol

-watch me go to my car.. and wait in their car and then when im about to make a turn to the exit... i see that person driving pass me while looking at me..

-walking behind me after class is over..

not sure if those are anything.. but i just find those funny. lol

Guest marvinoppa

im getting a stalker vibe from it all. but if youre interested do this...

strike up a conversation and take her out to coffee. talk about class or whatever, keep it impersonal. stay on surface topics. if she deviates from your lead and asks more personal questions, shes interested.

Guest Sweetraindrops

LOL stalker... ye i feel that too.. but that's cool though.. i dont mind.. just dont hurt me... lol :(

oh thats kool then.. but what if that person is mad shy... even if you talk n ask them stuff and they still hardly talk back...lol

like u ask them something.. then they answer.. and just stay quiet.. if u ask for help.. they help u.. if u ask for something they do it.. but they're always shy..

Guest marvinoppa

keep it on surface topics but keep engaging her in the converstion. ask open ended questions, not closed ended. encourage her to talk. like i said, if she attempts to break the surface talk, your chances increase. you really need to pay attention to any subtle hints she may drop. since shes a shy person, either she'll blurt out things she didnt mean to say or her words will be very concise and convey lots of meaning.

Guest watcher

LOL stalker... ye i feel that too.. but that's cool though.. i dont mind.. just dont hurt me... lol :(

oh thats kool then.. but what if that person is mad shy... even if you talk n ask them stuff and they still hardly talk back...lol

like u ask them something.. then they answer.. and just stay quiet.. if u ask for help.. they help u.. if u ask for something they do it.. but they're always shy..

ur thinkng too far ahead now...

just meet with her and go from there.

i had a conversation at the bar last night, with my good friend.

he told me how there was this one girl he thought was cute.

i told him to go give it a try, but he backed out.

his reason was that this girl is upper class.

he thought she would be snobby or arrogant.

i told him to shut up and go give it a try.

that he wont know until you actually get to know her.

hehe... not to say you're backing out

but don't lock her into a persona before meeting her.

she might turn out to be the coolest girl you've ever met

good luck

Guest Sweetraindrops

kinda hard when that person look down n not look at me no matter what i ask...

that person only talk back when i talk n ask stuff... other then that... just look down n all quiet.. hahah and get red..

Guest watcher

if you were in hot pursuit, but girls from the past return to your life showing extreme interest, what is a guy to do? :wub:

Guest xTwilight

if you were in hot pursuit, but girls from the past return to your life showing extreme interest, what is a guy to do? :wub:

High-speed chase. On nitro.

Guest marvinoppa

keep your eye on the prize. dont mess with those trifling richard simmons hoe.jpgs.

Guest watcher

there should be a role reversal... so how about this?

there's a girl that seriously regrets not giving me a chance...

so now, i'm in hot pursuit... so she feels her chances are slim to none.

what could she do to step up her game and try to win me over?

damn... i must be bored too...

studying/working on saturdays are sometimes too relaxing...

i need some action in here