Ask The Fellas

Guest babylau

How long does it usually take for a guy to get over a girl?

AND if a guy needs to tell you something in real life and won't tell you online, is it important?

Guest Amanda Plz

Gosh.

Must you write "bewb"?

i agree. seriously dann, must you be so uncivilized?

Seriously -_-. I am like SO offended.

Guest marvinoppa

How long does it usually take for a guy to get over a girl?

AND if a guy needs to tell you something in real life and won't tell you online, is it important?

1. depends on the guy and depends on the girl. there is no blanket or general statement that would even begin to touch this question.

2. it may, and it may not be important. some things just dont type out well. or perhaps he feels more comfortable saying things face to face. again, too general a question.

Guest tarochan

As for me, here's my philosophy.

I check out neck up first. Then if she passes, then I move down to neck down. Haha.

But it's usually the cute face that gets me.

Guest crystallizedtear

My boyfriend says my eyes are what he likes best about me

he likes my legs too, although he's only seen them in long jeans lol.

for the guys who only like one part of a girl, how would you like going out with just that part, minus the others? wouldn't that be weird? haha. something for you to think about.

you should like all of her, if you are going out with her. not liking all of her is just lying to yourself and 'settling', liking her only for her body parts is stupid because it'll fade sooner or later when she gets old.

Guest dream_angel

for the guys who only like one part of a girl, how would you like going out with just that part, minus the others? wouldn't that be weird? haha. something for you to think about.

you should like all of her

That is so true! I like that.

Guest catsinheat

COLLARBONE.

and i'm a legs kinda girl.

As for me, here's my philosophy.

I check out neck up first. Then if she passes, then I move down to neck down. Haha.

But it's usually the cute face that gets me.

seconded.

Guest Kaekaetee

is it wrong of me to tell my ex not to wait for me cause i don't want to go through my life knowing that someone's letting their life pass them by waiting for me???

Guest marvinoppa

is it wrong of me to tell my ex not to wait for me cause i don't want to go through my life knowing that someone's letting their life pass them by waiting for me???

it aint wrong, but baby, that aint right either.

We, meaning guys and girls, must stop doing this sort of thing. I know, i know, you're thinking of him. well you know what? it aint your decision. its HIS decision. if you have your own reasons for letting go of him, dont hide those reasons behind, "im doing it for you." its a big load of bull. he knows what the risks are and he's made his decision. respect that please.