Ask The Fellas

That's a bunch of crap. I've know some tomboyish girls and when they dress up it's like DAMN. So just be a girl sometimes, dress up, put on some make up, whatever floats your boat. I mean if your just gonna be one of the guys, then it's just like getting another guy friend. The difference between you and another guy friend is that you can look pretty, you just need to do exactly that.

Hehehe.. I've dressed up. It's just that I don't exactly look at the boys when i dress up now.. Because I feel so uncomfortable most of the time when i'm in a dress. But how would you react to a tomgirl who dresses up and looks somewhat pretty? Do you talk to her more or do you just stare? Now, would boys (in general) approach her with a different light, or would she still be that tomgirl who just looks prettier?

Guest fredinsac

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my tongue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his richard simmons, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing compared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now; he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick richard simmons. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is releasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a pinkberry, begging her mate to fill her up. His claws dig in deeper, the pain, its excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my richard simmons explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my richard simmons out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle. He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his richard simmons, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me. I feel him slow, his richard simmons still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, and then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

is it normal for a girl my age to have such fantasies?

The only question I have is are you a she-male? Because you call yourself a girl but then you also mention that you have a weiner. I mean, if you're gonna troll do it right. Noob.

hey guysss ~~ i'm a little bit confused of what my bf said we were talking about someone and he said "no mater how good the relationship is.. they dont last" so what is that suppose to mean???

He doesn't take relationships seriously and is in it for the short term aspects. The honeymoon feeling and the gettin it on.

What is so sexy about a girl her neck? My bf always wants me to tie my hair or make a bun, cause of the neck...why?

No idea. It's one of those things that's unexplainable but we like it.

Guest teelee

so i asked this guy to hc as a friend (though i dont think i made it that clear...) but he replied with "i dont know, i dont know if i'm gonna go at all" i took that as a no, but then my friends make me describe how he said it. well, he was smiling really big, like ear to ear smiling. one of my friends said that he could be holding back a laugh coz its so funny i'd ask (i find this rather insulting) but another one just said that it could be he's glad i asked. but i'm saying if he's soo glad, why would he said "i dont know"??

do you guys think he really doesnt know if he's going? or he's letting me down easy? or he really thinks its funny i asked and letting me down easy?

mucho gracias.

ps we dont know each other too well, i met him a month ago when i moved here.

Guest moot11

so i asked this guy to hc as a friend (though i dont think i made it that clear...) but he replied with "i dont know, i dont know if i'm gonna go at all" i took that as a no, but then my friends make me describe how he said it. well, he was smiling really big, like ear to ear smiling. one of my friends said that he could be holding back a laugh coz its so funny i'd ask (i find this rather insulting) but another one just said that it could be he's glad i asked. but i'm saying if he's soo glad, why would he said "i dont know"??

do you guys think he really doesnt know if he's going? or he's letting me down easy? or he really thinks its funny i asked and letting me down easy?

mucho gracias.

Don't take it too personally. There is prb. no reason for you to doubt him. Some people simply aren't into those kinds of things, and the monetary and time commitment that is attached to it is just not worth it to them.

Guest JooLee

is it intimidating for a guy to hear that a girl has a lot of guys that like her/interested in her? its either that or im doing something wrong. it seems like i only attract guys im not interested in =/ any input would be nice. im kind of tired of only catching the attention of guys i see as friends

Guest fredinsac

is it intimidating for a guy to hear that a girl has a lot of guys that like her/interested in her? its either that or im doing something wrong. it seems like i only attract guys im not interested in =/ any input would be nice. im kind of tired of only catching the attention of guys i see as friends

Yes, it's not that we don't want to deal with you. It's the fact that we don't want to deal with all those other guys. They could be psycho among other reasons. Not only that but we also don't like the unwanted attention say if we were to become a couple.

Guest Mr. Chan

hey guysss ~~ i'm a little bit confused of what my bf said we were talking about someone and he said "no mater how good the relationship is.. they dont last" so what is that suppose to mean???

Be prepared to make a thread titled, "My boyfriend and I just broke up."

Guest Pinkychan

He doesn't take relationships seriously and is in it for the short term aspects. The honeymoon feeling and the gettin it on.

thank you ~~

but does it make it the same if i make it mroe clear? >< anyways were were talking about this friend how he changed his relationship status since the otehr dude had him self as engaged and then changed it abck to in a relationship. so me and my bf were jstu talking about how he finaly came to relize the reality.. (since the engaed guy is kinda.. thinks very far ahead and stuff) and then thats when my bf said, relationships never last no matter how good they are. ><

Guest mkshftjnky

so how much teasing can you handle before you ditch or fold?

u know.. the one who plays hard to get and makes you work for it and sometimes you find out that she won't give you any at all cuz girls love to play that game oh so well.

and who can say they checked "having a threesome" off their list?

u know.. the one who plays hard to get and makes you work for it and sometimes you find out that she won't give you any at all cuz girls love to play that game oh so well.

I have a very low threshold for playing the game, personally.

.....interesting question......

Guest fredinsac

thank you ~~

but does it make it the same if i make it mroe clear? >< anyways were were talking about this friend how he changed his relationship status since the otehr dude had him self as engaged and then changed it abck to in a relationship. so me and my bf were jstu talking about how he finaly came to relize the reality.. (since the engaed guy is kinda.. thinks very far ahead and stuff) and then thats when my bf said, relationships never last no matter how good they are. ><

I'm guessing he thinks that all relationships are doomed to fail. So, he's probably just enjoying your relationship together for right now but he's expecting things to sour up eventually.

Guest nana544

Just curious, do some guys wear a ring on their marriage finger just for fun or do they do it because:

1. They are marry

2. They are committed in a relationship.

Guest fredinsac

Just curious, do some guys wear a ring on their marriage finger just for fun or do they do it because:

1. They are marry

Trust me, the last thing a guy wants to do is wear a ring on their ring finger "just for fun." If they do then they're f*cking weird. So yes, they're either married, engaged, or in a committed relationship.

Guest BAZINGA!

I don't know what kind of girls you know, but that's some john teshed up mini cooper.

Threesome. I don't like to share my men or my women.

Guest dragonninja598000

It means exactly what he said. Relationships deteriorate over time well some do. I'm guessing that maybe be a hint about yours?

What is so sexy about a girl her neck? My bf always wants me to tie my hair or make a bun, cause of the neck...why?

Don't know maybe your bf just likes your neck. I'd want it in a bun just so you can take it out and do like a hair flip. AHHAHA

Hehehe.. I've dressed up. It's just that I don't exactly look at the boys when i dress up now.. Because I feel so uncomfortable most of the time when i'm in a dress. But how would you react to a tomgirl who dresses up and looks somewhat pretty? Do you talk to her more or do you just stare? Now, would boys (in general) approach her with a different light, or would she still be that tomgirl who just looks prettier?

Not exactly. I mean it would see her differently yes, but switch my game up no. I might take in some interest tho. =P Cause i mean it's a girl i'm comfortable to be around everyday so i mean that's some incentive and the fact that she can look good is another.

mucho gracias.

He's probably unsure. I know when i say i dont' know it really means that i don't know. This guy iono sounds a little weird smiling that big.

Well you know what? I'm tired of being that stupid friend that the girl doesn't have any interest in. Anyway to answer your question yes and no. Yes because that's too many guys around one girl, mean you have to have hella good game to get her. No because it's a challenge to get this girl and it makes you feel good when you get her at the end. Really just depends on how you look at it.

I have a boy-friend who I`ve known for not too long in my opinion. We attended the same highschool for all 4 years, but we never really got to know each other until we hung with friends during the summer when senior year ended. I specifically recall him as a creep because he would always invade my bubble like he still does now sometimes. He would grab my shoulder and once he gave me a really random hug for more than 15 seconds. Today, he asked me why I hated him. Honestly, I never said anything like that to him, but I did tell him before school started that I used to think that he was a creep. I then stated the reasons I mentioned above and it seemed like his reaction was fake or something <_< He said that he never did that and he would never do that to me. On the other hand, all my girl-friends took my side while he disagreed. It was really annoying to watch him act all dramatic for something he started. Yes, he was like that the whole day which totally got on my nerves because it seemed like he was trying to make me look like the bad one by putting me on the spot. I`m wondering, do guys sometimes cover up/lie because they really don`t remember something or is it just an act? What do you think he is doing? -_- It`s really bugging me since he rubbed it in my face the entire day and will probably continue for a long time. Thank you so much!

~Nuey

Guest dragonninja598000

Don't know. Honestly that doesn't seem like something you can really measure. So i guess when i get tired of the girl playing mind games, whenever that is. And as for the threesome thing, I have not. Probably only do girl -girl -guy and if i was gonna break up with the girl or it was a one night stand type of thing.

1. They are marry

NO. Why would a guy wear a ring like that just for fun? That's ridiculous. it's one of the two most likely it's the first one.

I have a boy-friend who I`ve known for not too long in my opinion. We attended the same highschool for all 4 years, but we never really got to know each other until we hung with friends during the summer when senior year ended. I specifically recall him as a creep because he would always invade my bubble like he still does now sometimes. He would grab my shoulder and once he gave me a really random hug for more than 15 seconds. Today, he asked me why I hated him. Honestly, I never said anything like that to him, but I did tell him before school started that I used to think that he was a creep. I then stated the reasons I mentioned above and it seemed like his reaction was fake or something <_< He said that he never did that and he would never do that to me. On the other hand, all my girl-friends took my side while he disagreed. It was really annoying to watch him act all dramatic for something he started. Yes, he was like that the whole day which totally got on my nerves because it seemed like he was trying to make me look like the bad one by putting me on the spot. I`m wondering, do guys sometimes cover up/lie because they really don`t remember something or is it just an act? What do you think he is doing? -_- It`s really bugging me since he rubbed it in my face the entire day and will probably continue for a long time. Thank you so much!

~Nuey

Probably doesn't remember. I know there are a a lot of things i did to girls that i can't even recall. Some of them I do if they are important but most of the time no. It could be an act tho. Who knows. Only he does Sounds like he doesn't really remember tho.

Guest heypeople

i have this guy-friend whom i like for nearly 4 years now. i have confessed to him years before and he said he likes me too. but 1 week later he said he just treats me as his younger sister. although i was quite sad i still continued to like him, and i can tell that the way he treats me is quite different from the way he treats other girls. and he gives me mixed signals all the time. like somtimes he does all these really sweet things for me...yet sometimes he is abit distant. im quite tired of this guessing game. how do you think he feels? does he like me or not? what should i do?

Guest fredinsac

~Nuey

Sounds like an act but in his defense, I hardly remember anything I say or do.

i have this guy-friend whom i like for nearly 4 years now. i have confessed to him years before and he said he likes me too. but 1 week later he said he just treats me as his younger sister. although i was quite sad i still continued to like him, and i can tell that the way he treats me is quite different from the way he treats other girls. and he gives me mixed signals all the time. like somtimes he does all these really sweet things for me...yet sometimes he is abit distant. im quite tired of this guessing game. how do you think he feels? does he like me or not? what should i do?

Maybe he quite likes you but is quite trying to act like he doesn't. But I say that you should quite move on because he quite isn't worth your time if he can't be quite upfront with you.