Violet Sauce + OUYDB

Guest Celestial Child

Guest Celestial Child
Namie Amuro + Co&Ca
I know, my voice isn't spectacular like so many other singers in Soompi but I'm trying...and failing. Violet Sauce | Namie Amuro - I sang because the range wasn't outragous or anything. I adore Namie Amuro and I wanted to try...and see where I failed at it. Beware, there's a loud & off-key part before the chours. OUYDB (Once Upon Your Dead Body) | Coheed and Cambria - I tried to attempt this song, because it's something I'm going to have to perform for a recital in Austin. I didn't bother with adding my instrument in because I couldn't get a clear sound from it. I have no idea if this is any good or not...yeah... I deleted my last soundclick because I wanted to. Jyou is a name I'm more 'reconized' as anyway. Ooh. Soundclick.

You gotta make the songs yours. You sound so self contious. Which just makes the song boring to listen to. You're so quiet, be lounder and put some attitude into it!

Guest Celestial Child

I redid Violet Sauce and this time I pratically screamed into the mic. I have no idea if it's emotional or not, but I redid it. Gah, haha, listening to the first is painfull O.o; I'm so sorry.

Your voice is too high and cute for a Namie song. Namie's voice is SEXY. You just gotta' be fierce and be like "YEAH I'M A B.TCH YO!"

(Sorry I'm using a swear word to describe. It's really hard to describe without using a word like that.)

Guest Celestial Child

Your voice is too high and cute for a Namie song. Namie's voice is SEXY. You just gotta' be fierce and be like "YEAH I'M A B.TCH YO!"

(Sorry I'm using a swear word to describe. It's really hard to describe without using a word like that.)

Oh my. I do not have a cute voice, NAN. :P I can't. It's high, yeah, but it's not cute. But I do sound like a 12-yr-old trying to get laid.

-_- I can't sing to anything, can I? haha.

Guest _MaJa_1234

-_- I can't sing to anything, can I? haha.

Jeez I wouldn't say that u.u;;. You just need to pick better songs, like ones that would fit your voice.

Archived