What Song Is This? Who Is The Artist?

Jaeho

Guest XxnihaoxX

Does anyone know this japanese song? It's a duet...and I want to know the song title. thanks!

"shin ji te....girl of my dreams

....boy of my dreams..."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxbobachan

Can anyone name all the korean girl rock bands? I'm looking for a song but i forget the name and the artist name. I just remember it was a new girl group but they were like the girl ft island with instruments.

I thought their name was zia but when i googled it nothing came up except the korean singer zia.

They also had like 2 different versions of their song. a rap version and original version. help please! my head hurts from trying to remember.

I think you're talking about Nia?

I remember commenting on some soompi news post about them a while back.

Found it for you (: - Nia

Hopefully they're the ones you were looking for!

Their vocal can actually sing haha. Love it (:

This song is driving me CRAZY. If anybody could shed some light into this song then please do ^^

「笑顔」 ~涙の分だけ、強くなる~

hey there, the group is funky monkey babys and the song is called daijoubu dayo C:

you can get the song at 4shared. C:

i'm trying to find a DUET (male and female) version of 有没有人告诉你. originally sung by 陈楚生

thanks in advance!!!!

hmm, sure you're not looking for this one... but it's a different version by a girl though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0qoC6AJ8-g

do you know by any chance who the duet names were?

Guest ailui

Please put an end to this torture!

I'm looking for a song that sounds a lot like akino arai's solitude but it has more echo and it sound a bit ghost like.

I googled every way that came to mind. (it was from a video on youtube, that no longer exists)

Guest disfunktional.

i heard this song somewhere before but i can't find it -.-

it's an r&b song by a guy. i only remember it because the chorus is really catchy, it repeats "promise you the moon" a lot, either "promise you" or "give you" i can't remember . does anybody have a clue? lol

nvm, found it. turns out it was "promise ME the moon" lols.

Guest vivi3n

I'm looking for the name of this song that played in a Hollister store. I don't know the artist or the title. It goes like:

I can remember the taste of your sweat

I can remember the nights that we spent

I can still hear all the sounds that you made

I don't know how much that I can take

I got the body ache, soul shake

Go easy on me baby

Anyone know this song?

This is Bodyaches by Sugar & Gold.

hey there, the group is funky monkey babys and the song is called daijoubu dayo C:

you can get the song at 4shared. C:

hmm, sure you're not looking for this one... but it's a different version by a girl though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0qoC6AJ8-g

do you know by any chance who the duet names were?

not sure who the duet names are. my dad heard it from a website and can't figure out who the singers are

thanks though...please please let me know if you find out :D :D

Guest xiwang

I saw a Chinese or Taiwanese music video while karaoke-ing at KTV in Shanghai and I can't remember the name of the song! There's a pianist with a deaf girlfriend, and at one point in the video, she's at his concert and she leaves because she feels like she can't be part of his world. Does anyone know the name of the song and/or artist? It's been driving me nuts that I can't figure it out. Thanks!

Archived