Singing DBSK-One

Guest candeeinlove

Guest candeeinlove
First time singing~~
hey guys! :) Me and my frens sang One by DBSK last night... ;) Well, this is like our first time singing... So it's kinda crappy... Plus, we used web-cam to record it.... :w00t: Then convert into audio...Lol.. Bad quality.... There're 4 of us.. And the front part where u need to go really LOW... kinda sucked... :crazy: Cos we're all girls.. Haha.. can you imagine? And we're not koreans... so bare with the pronunciation... :P Sorry >_<! Anyways, please give some comments about it.. Lol.. We need to imrpove ~~ :sweatingbullets: Here's the song : Rapidshare YSI Thanks for listening^^

not bad..i like it :] voice is low but overall nice job! dere were some parts dat were kinda off n u didnt do too bad in da beginning which is like so low ;P i love dis song!

Guest Sakura Li

I really can't critique it because I could barely hear anything. Pitch problems throughout and alot of other things...

But since you guys did this for fun, I'll say great job. ^^ What's the use of me telling you not to sing a song you can't grasp the range when you just wanted to sing it for fun?

Thanks for sharing. ^^

Archived