Hear me rap it up!

Guest Hsiang84

Guest Hsiang84
Rapping/singing Chinese song called 心靈交戰
I know this might be kinda limited to the Chinese speakers out there but I haven't really heard much new korean songs recently, not to mention finding instrumentals and Konglish lyrics. So here I am singing AND rapping to a chinese song called 心靈交戰. This is my first time rapping. I realized that the Chinese language really isn't suitable for rapping, so mad props to those rappers that make Chinese rap sound good. I consider this rapping, but just not at tongue twistering speed, so for those that are really good or knows a lot about rapping, gimme a break there. Do give tips and critiques tho, please. :) This song was originall sung by 劉畊宏, a good friend of Jay Chou, which also explains why Jay Chou wrote many of the songs on his new album. Didn't find an instrumental version, so this is a vocal rip. Here's the clip: Kevin - 心靈交戰 [Heart vs. Soul] Feel free to leave any critiques or comments please. Thanks. :D ++++lyrics++++ 心靈交戰 現實的世界 早已經妥協放棄 再蛻變 變 變 黑暗萬變在計劃 誘惑欺騙 心靈交戰 持續不斷各地在挑戰 激昂憤慨因為愛想改變這世代 炫麗 影像 四散場面氣派 幻像 假象 負面思想覆蓋 一點一點試著控制這心態 誰能臨危不亂你我去等待 夢已經被毀壞 拿什麼重新灌溉 心已經被出賣 暴露破碎的內在 自由意志是武器也是要害 答案左右搖擺忽明忽暗界限不明白 心靈交戰誰宣判這過犯 命定向天呼喊烈火無止盡的擴散 再驚險再震撼 誰能帶我走過幽谷的地帶 * 我怎麼能 有希望 有期待 有未來 我怎麼證明愛的存在 我怎麼 擺脫這糾纏 讓無奈去掩埋殘骸

Geez.... you're just on a roll huh. With your new mic and everything. Haha.

Yeah... Chinese is really not for rapping because of the different tones. The only reason why Jay Chou's raps sound all right is because he doesn't even pronounce it the way it's suppose to sound. So hard to figure out what he's saying sometimes. This one is pretty fast. Not that slow I don't think.. Maybe you could try 潘伟柏's raps. They're really hiphop though.

Anyway,,,,,,, you're a good rapper! so I don't know what you're talking about. This is good stuff. Hehe I like your Chinese. Everything sounds fine to me. And it actually sounds like a pretty clear vocal cut.

:D

Rap more ?

Edit*

Just wondering... why do you always post so late at night? O.O

Guest Hsiang84

Just wondering... why do you always post so late at night? O.O

Thanx for listening Nan :P

You're always so nice.

In regards to your question, I usually record in the late afternoon or evening because that's when my voice is more open, and so by the time I'm done recording it's night, and since I'm on the west coast, it probably appears even later for people that doesn't live on the west coast.

yeah , and I'll look into 潘伟柏's songs.

Thanx again :)

Archived