New Singer

Guest Ninja1

singning DBSK My Destiny
Hi new singer here umm lol this is my first time singing with BG music. Its DBSK My destiny umm im not Japanese so forgive my poor japanese :sweatingbullets: let me know what u guys think advice ir greatly appreciated :blush: My Desinty Umm yahh back again hehe i did eternal this time i think its a better song choice i took alll the advice this time i hope it came across :sweatingbullets: Eternal Made a soundclick account MySoundclick

Guest AniLAttacK

wow! i really like it. you're voice sounds very mature. i think with lessons (even it's a 1 time 1 hour lesson) you can be really really good.

during the chorus it sounded like you were having trouble but all in all it was good.

Wow, very nice. :D

I love your voice and the way you use it. (: Your Japanese sounded pretty good to me (I'm not Japanese though so I wouldn't know either, lol)! I agree with AniLAttacK; it sounded like you struggled a bit with the chorus but I thought you improved a lot by the second time it came up in the song. There were a few high(ish) notes that you missed by just a bit but everything else was perfect.

I actually turned up the volume and listened more than once. :) This is one of my favoritest songs ever and you did a really nice job of singing it.

I think you have a nice, mature voice. Just keep working at the techniques, and I think you'll be a great singer. :) Welcome to the singers section!

Thanks for all the comments :sweatingbullets: I havent been singing that long though just started just a couple of months ago so i really dont know any singning techniques and such maybe u can help me with that!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest K-popMiko

I'm jealous you can go so low =_= But, maybe it's because I'm a girl :P

Anyways, your voice is different from what I've heard. Quite more mature than the voices I'm used to. Maybe the harmonizations are throwing you off, cause it seems you aren't as strong in the chorus as the other verses.

Great job on this song. I can't wait to hear more songs from you! :)

you have a very nice voice..i like it a lot. a lil trouble hitting the high notes but overall its very nice. one more thing..not sure if its your mic or not. a bit too soft. i turned to max before i could hear you. :) waiting to hear more songs from you.

Guest babiixru

oh! you have a deep voice! don't hear that many these days =D

i want to duet with youu noooow xD

sing the high notes with your heart out! they sound as if you're not trying to sing it with your full potential!

you have a very nice voice..i like it a lot. a lil trouble hitting the high notes but overall its very nice. one more thing..not sure if its your mic or not. a bit too soft. i turned to max before i could hear you. :) waiting to hear more songs from you.

lol yah it was my mic i only put it on minimum volume lol thanks for the comments guys ur advice ir really appreciated

this is one of my fav songs ^^

I think you did great.

but like what babiixru said:

sing the high notes with your heart out! they sound

as if you're not trying to sing it with your full potential!

when you hit he high notes you go softer

Why don't you make a soundclick? It's a really good way to track your progress and make a website so people can track your progress.

The first thing I noticed was mic pops, but I guess it's okay until you get more serious. I'm impressed, though-- you're very in tune, until you get to the higher notes. What you need to do is push your singing from the diaphragm-- tense up your stomach to push the air from the bottom of your lungs. When you breathe normally, your chest and shoulders move, right? That's like squeezing a toothpaste tube in the middle. when you use your stomach muscles to help you breath, it's like squeezing the toothpaste at the bottom of the tube-- it pushes it all out, na. ^^

You have a very nice voice~ I hope to hear more from you. <3

ooo you sounds reaaally good but like some posters above said you have a bit of trouble with the high notes

keep workin and posting your songs on soompi cuz i heart your voce :w00t:

Thankkssss!!

Archived