Samples? Freebies? Coupons? Savings?

Guest xxanonymity

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AzNMiss x3
is it just me or the wrinsiders keep kicking me out... they kept saying im not qualified or the survey is closed? wats wrong? do i have to be at a certain age?

it does that to me too. &i have no idea what's wrong.

Guest cbxjenn

^ it just means what it means. youre not qualified. haha sometimes you need to be a certain age/gender/race.

Guest HEHE-productions
it is =)

But.. dont you have to pay for shipping?

<3333

yah you do :X it's $5.99

go through my affiliate link in my thread!! :X :X

Guest AMIbunny

i'm SAD.... i dont know why but on WRINSIDER, i try to go to my settings to update my shipping info....but i get this ugly.jpg :[ waaah. i cant even look at any surveys yet..

Guest fio209js2

These are from 4 different websites.

They'r about the size of a quarter o_o

(as you can see on the bottom row on the right side I put a quarter on top of one)

6bw8gau.jpg

But they are filled to fill the whole jar. ^^

Guest atalamarche10

well..u can always lie...lol

but the older you are, the more surveys you're not qualified for.

Guest xxanonymity
how do you use the referall codes? or is it only for when you register?

i think it's only for when u r registering..correct me if i'm wrong

Don't know if any of you know this but there're ALWAYS free stuff at the end of the month from Walgreens. My mom brings home free pads, tampons, toothpaste, toothbrushes, body wash, make up, hair dye, and etc etc etc every month from Walgreens. And they're all absolutely free. You guys should check it out!

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

oh wow, thanks so much! :D

I just signed up for a bunch and can't wait till they get here! *Especially the chocolate hehe :P*

Guest juny

i heard a lot of good things about everyday minerals, so i purchased a sample kit

now just waiting for it to arrive in the mail ^^

Guest vietbabi

i just got my olay sample in the mail today. yay! can't wait for the rest of em to come. oh how many points has everyone gotten on wrinder thingy. i have like 8000 something and lately there aren't any surveys. post when you actuallly have enough points to redeem something.

Guest AzNMiss x3
i just got my olay sample in the mail today. yay! can't wait for the rest of em to come. oh how many points has everyone gotten on wrinder thingy. i have like 8000 something and lately there aren't any surveys. post when you actuallly have enough points to redeem something.

I have about 6,770. That was like a few days ago. Haven't had any surveys to do lately.

Guest tokidream

holy cow!! last time i was here. there was only 2 sites.

now there's a whole load.

thanks a bunch =]

Archived