Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I guess no fans will be happy upon reading negative comments regarding their fave celebrity. But thanks to mariella and - -xox for their reassurance, i trust your words better, since both of you are able to understand the conversation, your words are more reliable than any other netizens who make accusations. however, i do understand why they feel discomfort and being protective but still it doesn't mean that they should jump into conclusions, other netizens who happen to read it might just believe everything they say. anyway, one's man meat is another man's poison.

Yi-San is starting today, let's enjoy the drama instead. :)

I totally agree with you guys. I have been following the Han JiMin thread, but I never actually posted in here. But this is quite infuriating. I actually watched the Youtube link that you guys provided. Because I am Korean, I didn't need a translator to translate anything for me so I know exactly what they said. Those two are like siblings! Lee SeoJin was constantly teasing Han JiMin about MCing. And when I read the post by Shulien (was it?), I thought that Han JiMin actually covered Lee SeoJin's mouth. But when I watched the clip, Han JiMin was only acting it out. Her hand was not on Lee SeoJin's lips. As much as I love Kim JungEun and Lee SeoJin, I think that it was wrong of the people in the Kim JungEun thread to trash talk about Han JiMin like that.

Completely in agreement with all of you in this matter. I was lurking to read news on Han Ji Min and her new series but this was a surprising attack by unreasonable fans of a certain celebrity.

I've watched some of Han Ji Min's clips and most of her BTS clips with Eric in Wolf and Invinsible Parachute Agent (Super Rookie 2). Han Ji Min is cute as a button and I imagine she is still friends with many of her co-stars/colleagues from previous work. I am not sure if you are aware...Lee Seo Jin worked with Eric before in Bulsae / Phoenix and they still keep in touch till today. I read from translated news on another forum that Eric messaged LSJ to hit Han Ji Min on her head (to tease her) but LSJ asked Han Ji Min's co-host Jae Dong to hit her instead because he couldn't bring himself to. LOL. It is all in the name of entertainment, having fun. I was surprised that Eric/LSJ/HJM are still friends after their projects ended.

Han Ji Min and her male co-stars obviously get along well and they treat her like a little sister sometimes that they tend to tease her knowingly. IT IS all a cute banter, nothing more nothing less.

Anyways, just want to say...nobody else interpreted the news that way except for a special few.

Han Ji Min fighting!

sorry guys.. i've been meaning to do the sang sang plus but something always comes up..

first some more news.. after doing the Yashimmanman program, Han Ji Min's ex-boyfriend became really upset. At himself. He broke up with HJM when she first started to get stalked by that singer. Reason being, he saw the text messages on her cell phone and instead of asking her, he just cut things off with her immediately without any explanation or giving her a chance to ask why or say anything. After watching the program, everything fell into place and made perfect sense to him and he publicly regretted it, posting a message on the internet that he lost a wonderful, amazing girl because of his stupidity and rashness. no kidding. She was in the hospital after a horrifying accident, she's getting stalked by a person she's never met, her drama is canceled, and then her bf breaks up with her all of a sudden with no explanation. Doesn't sound like a high point in her life.

So here are some more excerpts from sang sang plus:

So they sit down initially, and the small guy (next to KJH) looks at HJM and says "You're really pretty" She smiles and then says actually she's a fan of him... she sees him a lot in those matchmaking shows (loveletter?) and sees that he never gets picked. She said that she always wanted to pick him if she ever went on a show like that. (although she's too big of a star now to go on something like that) The other MC asks her what she likes about him, she said she saw one show where they were in a pool and someone pulls up his bangs.. She was impressed with his forehead (it's huge!). She said it is very unique. haha. the small MC guy looks kind of embarrassed.

HJM won her first audition by singing a trot song (trot songs are old fashion Korean songs enjoyed by people in their 50's and up.. but nowadays youngsters are liking the oldie songs too) The MCs pressures her to sing it, they all dance around her and that small guy (forgot his name) goes crazy in front of her. She starts cracking up and saying "Scary!" They all shoo him away from her.. She said his expression was scary.

thanks very much mariella for translation so much for the sangsang plus and other related information for HJM . i enjoyed reading them . i noticed her since All in ^^and i find her such a cute and sweet little thing lol * ...i enjoyed her performance in Capital Scandal and hope more to come from her performance in Yi San

as for her relationship with Lee Seo jin ...i too never see anything wrong with her behaviour .kek ya i know sometimes lee seo jin kinda of can be surprising too ..~ it might be his background in NY~in the past dramas , he dun really open up so soon to his co stars but when he become familar with them .. he is a fun person to be around with . ..

i think he is taking to Han Jimin like an older brother , teasing a little sister ....han jin min might bring out more of his teasing side .... :) it is not like him to keep on harping on a topic though ..--; maybe he get carried away .he is normally a very considerate person i think everything is just harmless bickering ..

cant wait for Yi San to start soon and see how their onscreen chemistry will be like .

Guest maneuneun

I'm so happy to see more people joining in her thread, it is so quiet until recently.

Just my two cents, I think that poster overreacted. I know LSJ is attached to KJE so maybe that's the reason why, and that poster is a very huge fan of KJE. Oh well... I hope there won't be a fight or anything, let's just keep the posts to someone we all like. :)

Thanks for all the interview translations. It is pretty hard to find news on her in english.

I guess no fans will be happy upon reading negative comments regarding their fave celebrity. But thanks to mariella and - -xox for their reassurance, i trust your words better, since both of you are able to understand the conversation, your words are more reliable than any other netizens who make accusations. however, i do understand why they feel discomfort and being protective but still it doesn't mean that they should jump into conclusions, other netizens who happen to read it might just believe everything they say. anyway, one's man meat is another man's poison.

Yi-San is starting today, let's enjoy the drama instead. :)

Yes she's a huge fans of KJE and always seems to be overreacted to her news. I can underdstand the feeling of her eagering to share news of her favorite artist but it will be a wrong move if she misinterpreted the news wrongly and made accusion on others. It will be an unfairness to the other party and her fellow fans, being accused by her own conclusion and 'wild imagination'. In fact this already not the first or two time i read about her comments on our Han Ji Min. Yesterday when i decided to post the news here, i am not trying to create any argument or fight between Han Ji Min's or KJE's fans but i just want a fairness treatment to all Han Ji Min's fans knowing what's going on there and just hope someone will clarify what's going on with the clip. If you follow that thread well, you will also realised that almost all those actress linked with LSJ are being bashed by her! I really cannot tolerate or understand her purpose of having this kind of attitude. If this is a way to show that she's a big supporter of KJE, this world will be full of lies, unfairness and misuderstanding :(

Finally, Yi san is going to be shown tonight after a long wait. Wish them with a success and great opening rating :D

Guest hanjimin

i think these are the latest pics of her

public app

4l8y7nm.jpg

4qog0h5.jpg

54dvhg5.jpg

52ayirr.jpg

4vd60bq.jpg

and some wp

4m8ief9.jpg

6fhats7.jpg

;)

plus i think she is no 1 at the ranking

probabely it's about best drama actresses :D

Guest mariella

obviously, we all know for sure those two post-ers at KEJ's thread are only trash talking HJM because they don't like seeing LSJ working nicely, happily, platonic and completely professionally with another female. They also choose to be blind/deaf to everything that proves their misinterpretation wrong. I find it ironic that they put the blame on HJM but find LSJ with no fault when it is actually him that instigates everything they deem bad behavior on HJM every single time. when obviously HE is the one that WANTS and LOOKS for that kind of reaction from HJM.. that's the only reason why he is teasing her anyway.. and continues to do it. He's obviously enjoying and liking, and finds nothing wrong with everything they deemed as "uncouth" of HJM. But I'm glad he is.. cuz it makes the interview so much more fun to watch.

But I do find it strange and amusing that one of the same KEJ posters also called KEJ's behavior "uncouth" during Lovers in Paris for being "giggly" with her married co-star..but it seems she was forgivable and still classy (unlike HJM) because it wasn't during a Press Conference but on the set. If only they knew that KEJ touched and was giggly with her married co-star during a game show/interview as well. But then again, I already told them this and they were blind/deaf again when it comes to information like that. I guess their rule only applies to press conferences ONLY - not any other kind of interview. Anyway, I really think KEJ is super classy as well as HJM.. I really can't understand where this "uncouthness" comes from. In that case, according to their criteria, the only thing with "couth" are robots.

Guest maneuneun

obviously, we all know for sure those two post-ers at KEJ's thread are only trash talking HJM because they don't like seeing LSJ working nicely, happily, platonic and completely professionally with another female. They also choose to be blind/deaf to everything that proves their misinterpretation wrong. I find it ironic that they put the blame on HJM but find LSJ with no fault when it is actually him that instigates everything they deem bad behavior on HJM every single time. when obviously HE is the one that WANTS and LOOKS for that kind of reaction from HJM.. that's the only reason why he is teasing her anyway.. and continues to do it. He's obviously enjoying and liking, and finds nothing wrong with everything they deemed as "uncouth" of HJM. But I'm glad he is.. cuz it makes the interview so much more fun to watch.

But I do find it strange and amusing that one of the same KEJ posters also called KEJ's behavior "uncouth" during Lovers in Paris for being "giggly" with her married co-star..but it seems she was forgivable and still classy (unlike HJM) because it wasn't during a Press Conference but on the set. If only they knew that KEJ touched and was giggly with her married co-star during a game show/interview as well. But then again, I already told them this and they were blind/deaf again when it comes to information like that. I guess their rule only applies to press conferences ONLY - not any other kind of interview. Anyway, I really think KEJ is super classy as well as HJM.. I really can't understand where this "uncouthness" comes from. In that case, according to their criteria, the only thing with "couth" are robots.

Hi Mariella,

Thanks for clarifying the misunderstading of the clip to those who don't understand Korean. At least now we know well enough that it's someone just trying to make some accusion on Han Ji Min because of her craziness over KJE! I am still puzzled over her motive of doing so by spreading these accusion on Han Ji Min! I am so shocked to see that she not only posted it in soompi thread but somewhere else even 'lovers DC' site and from what i known the topic stired up a great discussion there and hence the moderate decided to remove the topic from that site! How can this post-er be so mean to Han Ji Min when she don't even understand a single word of the clip and start spreading these accusion here and there! If that can prove she's KJE's super fans or her loyalty to KJE, it will be a big shame to those who's the post-er's fans(as what she mentioned in her post recently :phew: ) who will follow her way to support KJE. Mariella it's pointless to continue argument with such unresonable blind/deaf fans. Maybe she's just trying making this kind of topic to boost up her thread :lol:

Anyway now I am hoping that Yi san rating will be getting better especially after the appearance of Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min :w00t:

The rating of Yi San shown yesterday is about 14% nationwide :D

Guest mariella

Hi Mariella,

Thanks for clarifying the misunderstading of the clip to those who don't understand Korean. At least now we know well enough that it's someone just trying to make some accusion on Han Ji Min because of her craziness over KJE! I am still puzzled over her motive of doing so by spreading these accusion on Han Ji Min! I am so shocked to see that she not only posted it in soompi thread but somewhere else even 'lovers DC' site and from what i known the topic stired up a great discussion there and hence the moderate decided to remove the topic from that site! How can this post-er be so mean to Han Ji Min when she don't even understand a single word of the clip and start spreading these accusion here and there! If that can prove she's KJE's super fans or her loyalty to KJE, it will be a big shame to those who's the post-er's fans(as what she mentioned in her post recently :phew: ) who will follow her way to support KJE. Mariella it's pointless to continue argument with such unresonable blind/deaf fans. Maybe she's just trying making this kind of topic to boost up her thread :lol:

Anyway now I am hoping that Yi san rating will be getting better especially after the appearance of Lee Seo Jin and Han Ji Min :w00t:

The rating of Yi San shown yesterday is about 14% nationwide :D

You are right.. it's probably a smart tactic to boost their thread count! haha.. When I first entered the conversation, they seem pretty interested and had plenty they wanted to say. But once I started to give the facts as to why they are wrong and hypocritical in their reasoning, they suddenly said the topic is disinteresting and tried to end it. They said it's a KJE and LSJ thread so other celebrities shouldn't be brought up- reading that I had to chuckle and think "Uh, then why did you??" They obviously had a blast trashing her for a while on their own until HJM fans caught wind of it. And apparently on various different sites too. A lot of time and effort spent on trash talking for something they claim "boring". I really don't care what they think.. I didn't from the start. But what I say should be recorded there too bc there are lots of NEW members and fans that read old threads.. I don't want them to get the wrong idea from twisted, unreliable sources. Especially the post-er who questioned if Korea was really conservative and gave an account of some really creepy Korean person she met in the past. There are people from around the world on this site, and one foreigner's misinterpretation can have an unseen damaging domino effect. Especially when one is ignorant, jumps to conclusions, narrow minded and super stubborn. Well, what comes around goes around :)

Anyway, I'm hoping that they can gradually increase the ratings.. I don't mind it starting off just decent and then increasing to 1st place by each episode. LSJ & HJM are very popular these days.. But OMS from King and I has been getting a lot of hype too. (he IS very very talented) It all comes down to the script. which is what worries me..

Guest mariella

http://img2.dcinside.com/data2/gallery/dci...s_yz_real_2.wmv

I don't know if this link will work.. but it's from the daum site of HJM.

title: 경스 갤에에서 퍼왔습니다... (완자 동영상)

in the ∞ 정보 자료실 ∞ section

date 2007. 08. 02

i don't know how to d/l it.. but it's soo cute. there is only one scene in there that I haven't seen before. It's when both of them are laying down with the script and poking at each other.. I don't remember that scene in the drama as well. Was it cut out? or were they just playing? But they did have the script in their hand..

Guest maneuneun

i don't know how to d/l it.. but it's soo cute. there is only one scene in there that I haven't seen before. It's when both of them are laying down with the script and poking at each other.. I don't remember that scene in the drama as well. Was it cut out? or were they just playing? But they did have the script in their hand..

Thanks Mariella for sharing the clip here.

I already uploaded the clip to youtube and hope to share with everyone here :D

Capital Scandal_BTS

Both of them are reacting cute in the clip. I can't stop laughing at the scene where both knocked onto each other head hard....wow that must be really painful :w00t:

I also don't remember that scene in the drama as well or i might had missed out when i'm not paying attention to it while watching it :sweatingbullets:. Anyone can remember if this is part of the scene in the drama??

Guest snowprincess

^ hi, its on episode 3 after they won the pot from the Wannie's boxing match. HJM is such a trooper. she doesn't show her pain. it really looked painful in the BTS. its such a cute tribute to Capital Scandal's loveable couple. i love the song too!

Guest mariella

^ hi, its on episode 3 after they won the pot from the Wannie's boxing match. HJM is such a trooper. she doesn't show her pain. it really looked painful in the BTS. its such a cute tribute to Capital Scandal's loveable couple. i love the song too!

The scene of them lying on the floor together side by side and playfully poking each other? I don't see it on episode 3.

But u're right.. HJM is a trooper. She hides her pain really well during the scenes. It seems she gets hurt a lot too. just as long as it's not a huge accident like it was with Eric in "Wolf". I wish her co-stars would handle her a little more delicately.. i mean she's so tiny! well, i guess getting the scene right is more important to them.

Guest snowprincess

^oops! sorry! :blush: i thought it was the head-bumping scene. the scene with them lying on the floor side by side is in episode 10 when he was confused about whether to join the secret organization. :)

Did Se7en stalk Han Ji Min?

Mariella,

Thanx alot for the clarification on this article..

Although it was only people assumption to mention Se7en or Rain as Han Ji Min actually did not mention the name, but poor HJM, some misunderstood fans of Se7en or Rain posted angry messages towards HJM there on Popseoul's blog asking what her intention to tell the story.

However, whoever this "guy" is, from what I read about what he did to HJM, I think he is really a "scary" person. Luckily that he ended stalk HJM at last.

I also read about the accident involved HJM and Eric on the set of the drama "WOLF"..I think the discussion were on the earlier pages of this thread..If I was not mistaken, some people were wondering why HJM did not have "any feeling" towards Eric as he already sacrifice himself to save her :lol: ...But I think that time Eric was still in relationship with Park Shi Yeon.. Recently, I read that Eric is now single...

Eric and HJM were paired up in the drama "Invincible Parachute Agent" (IPA) the one that have similar story with Eric earlier drama "Super Rookie" (SR).

However, I prefer the chemistry between Eric and HJM in IPA to Eric and Han Ga In in SR...

I have not watched "Resurrection" in which I read the chemistry between HJM and Uhm Tae Woong was also great that they won award for the best on screen couple (or something like that)..I also have not watched Great Expectation..so I dunno what it was look like when HJM paired up with Kim Jae Won..

But so far..the one I like the most is HJM and KJH in Capital Scandal...For me, Wan-Yeo Kyung is such a perfect couple..

Below is the link to the clip. If anyone is interested can have a look on it. My friend who understand korean had explained to me Han Ji Min covered Lee Seo Jin's mouth is because he's teasing her and mentioned about the Entertainment Program which she hosted in another rival station and hence Han Ji Min is just trying to stop Lee Seo Jin from continuing :angry:

Han Ji Min - Lee Seo Jin's interview

Thanx also for the clarification on this video..

I actually watched the video too..

I agree with XOX..

Although I do not understand Korean, I have no impression that HJM was flirting with LSJ.

In my opinion it was just a reflex gesture because she was a kind of so embarassed with what LSJ said..and she actually did not touch his mouth..

You can see that HJM was so embarassed that she later looked like crouching and cover her face..For me it is like something which is actually simple but made become a big problem..again Poor HJM..

I totally agree with you guys. I have been following the Han JiMin thread, but I never actually posted in here. But this is quite infuriating. I actually watched the Youtube link that you guys provided. Because I am Korean, I didn't need a translator to translate anything for me so I know exactly what they said. Those two are like siblings! Lee SeoJin was constantly teasing Han JiMin about MCing. And when I read the post by Shulien (was it?), I thought that Han JiMin actually covered Lee SeoJin's mouth. But when I watched the clip, Han JiMin was only acting it out. Her hand was not on Lee SeoJin's lips. As much as I love Kim JungEun and Lee SeoJin, I think that it was wrong of the people in the Kim JungEun thread to trash talk about Han JiMin like that.

And about KJE's fan "Shulien".. I just want to share something about her but really do not mean to offense her.

I know she is a die hard fans of Kim Jung Eun..I remember last year she quarelled with people who posted a thread title "Who Is Your Own Version of Korean Sweetheart" in my local forum. It simply started because of the usage of the word "Korean sweetheart". As you know KJE is dubbed as Korean Sweetheart but due to the title of the thread people were mentioned many different K-Actresses as their own Korean sweetheart...The funny thing was she actually a Filipino and not Indonesian, I had just no idea how she got there.She might got help from fellow Indonesian KJE's fans..Briefly speaking, the discussion turned bad between her and the people's there with the argument started from the " Korean sweetheart" topic at first and stretch to a "plastic surgery" and of course in English..It is likely that the situation calm down when some of the people there apologised..However, some people left wondering with what she had done there..really..

Greenie, What I mean is Forum Indosiar, under the thread "Siapa The Real Korean Sweetheart Versi Kamu?" and it starts from page 6 and up...I found that you posted message there too, so I am sure you know what I mean here..Yup, it is the same person..

I myself also like KJE and many Korean actors..

I just don't understand that some fans can become so aggressive, scary and behave unreasonably.