【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest fifth_avenue

oh yeah just to say

we've officially passed the lead thread in post counts lol

now lets soar ahead

LOL! For some reason I cracked up laughing so hard when I read that XD

You mean the [em] in 'RED...[em]'? No idea sorry.

Btw, that makes me think... How does everyone else here pronounce 'Egnirys Cimredopyh +) An Injection'

EDIT:

Well will you look at that? SEAN GOT PWNED! XD AKI OWNS PAGE 59!

Haha... Anyway, anyone have Ash*ta Naki Koufoku, Kosho Naki Ash*ta MP3? =)

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XxIllicitxX

Aki darling, I already told you I had ALL their songs in mp3! ^_^

I'm uploading it now.

EDIT

Wait, do you mean Asunaki Koufoku, Koenaki Asu track 07 on Vulgar?

Guest fifth_avenue

Aki darling, I already told you I had ALL their songs in mp3! ^_^

I'm uploading it now.

EDIT

Wait, do you mean Asunaki Koufoku, Koenaki Asu track 07 on Vulgar?

YES. Sorry, I just noticed what I wrote. Okay I'm high on ink or something... Not thinking right sorry ><

That's what happens when you think too hard in Japanese whilst pening 'Japanese Zombie Heroez' on your arm @_@;; (also there's a lot of different ways to write most of the song titles so... >< ignore me, i'm high atm)

btw, if your net is fast Haylea, could you also upload: Byou""Shin, -Karasu-, Toriko, Unknown ... Despair A lost? Well not now, but anytime you can. Sankyuu!

Guest XxIllicitxX

I know that I have Unknown but... I think it has the Japanese title in my file, so what track number is it? And yep, I can do that for you :)

Guest paranoidtrash

Whoo. It's only this year that I've been getting Diru DVDs XD. I am getting 5 Ugly Kingdom even though I'm going broke : D. It's a nice live.

In my music class we had to pick favorite band and song and that's the hardest question in the world, so I just chose Diru's THE FINAL since it has official English translation and I actually opened that CD XD. Whoo, and people liked it. Thought it was weird, but still liked it.

Guest fifth_avenue

Thanks you guys XD

Whoo Miyabi is finally investing money into Dir en grey goodies XD

LOL and getting people in your music class into Dir en grey is also VERY GOOD! ^^ I remember I did that once... But nobody liked them, since everyone's into Hip Hop and R&B lol

Guest XxIllicitxX

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0SEOL423XC9Y13DK74SNR0DB03

Asunaki Koufoku, Koenaki Asu ^^^

Can someone tell me the track number of Unknown? I need to change my file name, thanks ^_^

^uh...wait...I uploaded it from a single so...wait *search*

Thanks you guys XD

Whoo Miyabi is finally investing money into Dir en grey goodies XD

LOL and getting people in your music class into Dir en grey is also VERY GOOD! ^^ I remember I did that once... But nobody liked them, since everyone's into Hip Hop and R&B lol

My friend asked to put ''the final'' at school radio .They played it....but at half the song the girl at the radio stopped it saying there was ''technical problems'' <.<''' but it was acctualy because she was hating it....

^I'm too slow for you Aki lol...

Yes ==...I told her that she had to play what the people like...what they asked...not only what she likes==

Guest XxIllicitxX

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0EC88UGQRKE5G092U44UFWYDWJ

Byou Shin (from Missa) I noticed that I had a "Byou Shin" on another cd...? I got my track names off websites because I can't read Japanese, so yeah >.<

Guest fifth_avenue

Byou Shin is also on SixUgly. LOL Sophie, sorry ><

Thanks Haylea!

Err, okay sorry for the spamming >< Let's go kill that girl... THE FINAL is my favourite song ;_;

^ dont be sorry =)...YAY^^ you know I have no problem for you to come here and kill people of my school ^^

uh...this is like...a full page of spam <.<

Guest XxIllicitxX

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=097VRZ0VP6WF21Z39795S9U2QD

Karasu ^^^ ^_^

Anything else Aki?

EDIT

I don't think I have a track named Toriko :blink:

Guest CrazieRavieToast

I could add to the spam by explaining how I totally scarred some of my friends for life but I'm sort of sick so I don't think I will.

I will help kill people. I like The Final. I'm not currently capable of coherent thoughts or sentences. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I want page 60

Guest XxIllicitxX

It used to be 15 posts then a new page... But this page has 16 posts! :blink: *confused*

Ooooooh, they now do 20 posts per page! No wonder it's taking us so long to build the Diru thread back! Damnit!

Guest fifth_avenue

Toriko is on the I'll Single.

Thanks for that!

Hmm... Hold on, lemme see...

EDIT:

Btw, I wrote a questionaire thing about Diru (cause I'm sad and I'm bored)

Would anyone wanna fill it out (for fun) if I posted it up?

I SWEAR I WILL POST UP PICS WHEN MY NET GETS FASTER =0=

Archived