【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

Guest accursed_desire

dir en grey, nightmare, gazette, merry, kagerou, and d'espair

the others would scare them too much

plastic is cool too

but when you do show them p/vs

check to make sure they're not in a dress cuz i'm sure they'd all go wtf are they gay and you'd have to explain all over again lol

Yeah, those sound good. I wasn't going to show them Malice Mizer because it's hard enough trying to convince people that Diru is made up of all men, could you image trying to tell them that Mana was a dude???

Britt-chan, don't worry about getting me a prezzie, lol it's too much trouble XD But if you really do, I'll get you something too. What do girls like? lol I'll PM you now. Btw, if you want to come with me to Japan, I'll have to fork out more money! LOL

Bah, but everyone who's getting prezzies from me, I'll be sending them out AFTER exams finish. I'm dying here X_x

You'd want him to spank you with it ne? Now that sounds... Good... lol man I'm thinking of bondage XD

Hehe, I replied to your pm, but I forgot to ask what your address was. ToT. Stupid me.

O.o I wouldn't want Shinya to spank me with it. He hits those drums pretty hard, image the pain he could inflict with that bat.

Toshiya is always said to be annoying because he IS. Haven't you seen the video where they all go to the arcade? He SQUEALS! Like a little girl, haha, and his laugh is retarded. (So is Die's) But yeah, he's really loud and squeaky.

I love Totchi's squealing.. and his and Die's laughs. lol. I think it's sexy. lol. And OMG, I love your avatar. Miyavi... :wub:

And thanks for all those beautiful, loverly pics Esti honey.

EDIT: I own page 51! Ph34r my l33t ninja skillz. lol. I better go watch that stupid movie now.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Toshiya's laughing is cute, scary and annoying all at once. He really does play the part of the annoying sidekick a bit to well, though. I don't think he's annoying but I could picture him playing the annoying sidekick in a movie.

Howcome everyone always portrays Toshiya as annoying and crap in comics?

What's wrong with my Totchi? :(

It's his niche.... lmao... everyone needs a stereotyped role in the band.... >_< but that's not what i would pick for him...lol. i like the way he laughs.... i think.

You'd want him to spank you with it ne? Now that sounds... Good... lol man I'm thinking of bondage XD

oh crappit.................*nosebleeds*..........................shinya, spanking, bondage..... >.>

I think Totchi is cute ^_^

i think he's a nice piece of richard simmons cute too....

gawd, i don't know why... i see this thread all the time... but i forget to click on it.

i'm freakin retarded. -__-

so, thanks for all the stuff lately.

<3

Guest Romancer.

Yeah, those sound good. I wasn't going to show them Malice Mizer because it's hard enough trying to convince people that Diru is made up of all men, could you image trying to tell them that Mana was a dude???

Was? XD

O.o I wouldn't want Shinya to spank me with it. He hits those drums pretty hard, image the pain he could inflict with that bat.

I don't care lol Shinyaaaaaaa droolio.gif

childprey36kz.jpg

^ so pretty here *__*

Thanks for the pics Esti <3 ^^

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I said to my friend when looking at the baseball bat pics, I can imagine this happening:

Shinya: Im not really into baseball...

Totchi: Just give it a try! it's really fun!

Shinya: hm...*swings bat rather fiercely and it hits Totchi over the head*

Totchi: WHA! *is knocked out*

Shinya: o_O....-_- I told you I wasnt into baseball...

~A little later~

Totchi: *is on the side nursing a head wound, fangirls are constantly screaming, "ARE YOU OKAY?"*

Kyo: Shinya, you cant give up first time...

Shinya: I already hit Toshiya over the head.

Kyo: well, it's not like you can damage his brain anymore -

Totchi: uh!

Kyo: - so try again!

Shinya: Oh, fine...*swings bat, hits ball...*

Kyo: OWWW MY EYE

Shinya: I quit...

^LOL....yeah...I can imagine that too^^

What? No way. I mean't NO FAIR. Because I haven't even been shopping for MONTHS. I need to get you something too... and send out your anime too XD

Britt-chan, don't worry about getting me a prezzie, lol it's too much trouble XD But if you really do, I'll get you something too. What do girls like? lol I'll PM you now. Btw, if you want to come with me to Japan, I'll have to fork out more money! LOL

Bah, but everyone who's getting prezzies from me, I'll be sending them out AFTER exams finish. I'm dying here X_x

Ahah...you can think about some weird things sometimes...but still....thats hot <.<;;;

I was thinking of sending you some present...but since I dont have your adress x___X'''

~~~

Anyway...I know I dont post much...because I dont have pics to post x__X''...but I'll try to post more often here...big thanks to everyone posted pics ^^

Guest CrazieRavieToast

Hehe, Kyo and bondage, great, I'm supposed to be going to a movie and now I'm going to be thinking of Kyo through the whole thing. Everyone at my school thinks I'm pure, innocent, naive and a total prude. Oh, how little do they know. I corrupt all of my friends so they're the only ones that don't think I'm some sort of saint.

Guest accursed_desire

^_^)-->

QUOTE(Olivia ^_^ @ Nov 12 2005, 06:46 AM)

Was? XD

Oh crap.... I mean is. But I say she instead of she all the time when it comes to Mana.... he's just too much like a girl. O.o

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I didnt really have trouble accepting Mana and such as men. When I saw Shinya, I knew straight away it was a guy. I was a little scared of Shinya at first, I'm not really sure why. (That rhymes XD)

I think when you're used to J-rockers, you can pick out the guys more easily, and you dont think, "my gawd he's girly" so much.

The first time I saw Satsuki from Rentrer en Soi, however, I doubted myself for a moment...

Guest accursed_desire

I didnt really have trouble accepting Mana and such as men. When I saw Shinya, I knew straight away it was a guy. I was a little scared of Shinya at first, I'm not really sure why. (That rhymes XD)

I think when you're used to J-rockers, you can pick out the guys more easily, and you dont think, "my gawd he's girly" so much.

The first time I saw Satsuki from Rentrer en Soi, however, I doubted myself for a moment...

Well, yeah I can usually tell right away what J-rockers are men. It's just that I saw Mana a couple of years ago and got into the habit of saying she and it's just kinda stuck. lol. I can't get rid of it.

Ya know, I didn't notice the baseball, but now I see! Maybe that's why Kyo doesn't like sports, he's not very good at them. lol.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

someone said a little while ago, though I cant remember who, there are six genders: male, female, VK Star, Cosplayer, crossdresser (I think that was one) and Mana

I think they were right XD

Guest accursed_desire

OMG, I remember that. Lol. I picked up an application today and under gender I'm soooo gonna put Mana.... or maybe not since I'd like the actually get a job.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Remember when there was a time where loads of people put Jedi for religion?

I want to put Diruism for mine (fun to say, and it looks authentic XD)

Or Jrockism (watch them try to pronounce it) but that doesnt sound quite as good....

Okay I'm officially insane now :huh:

Guest OBSCURE Sin

I'm just a post-richard simmons now, but I thought I'd upload these pictures I found in the depths of my over-stocked Kyo folder. They, to me, are ADORABLE

pretty29tj.jpg

nstuff24vx.jpg

I'm so tired, I just finished making a Kyo fanvid for my dear friend's 16th. She's more obsessed with Kyo than I am XD

I have a stomach ache and a cold :( and I'm listening to Mushi T_T

Night all

Archived