【 Dir En Grey 】 The Thread

Guest sHIK-kUN

wow.... the comic is soooo... good, and finding pics to match their expression and everything, that is sooo awesome. really, i love it! i love the humor and such. is it okay for me to save yr comice? it's really cool.

i was wondering if anyone had a larger pic of hyde in the picture below? he looks so cute.

20.jpg

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Hmmm...

Mana, super villain, Kyo, damsel in distress, Mana, super villain, Kyo, damsel in distress....

there's some sort of mix-up here, I'm just not seeing it right now

XD

Guest accursed_desire

Hahaha, that comic is so funny. Kyo as a damsel in distress? :lol: that I have to see

Akuro no Oka PV:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HPP26WI0

Machiavellism PV:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L4ZPY9AB

There ya go, Brittany :D

:wub: I love the Akuro no Oka PV

OMG! Thank you! I'll download them when I get home. If there's anything you want from me, just ask since I so owe you! And I'm sorry MoD won't upload... it's really stupid. :angry:

OMG, that comic so rocks. Mana fairies!

Guest Xandra Marie

*laughs* i love your comic so much! "you always were one to pick on the little guy" so, by that logic, is Mana gonna go after HYDE next?

Guest OBSCURE Sin

*laughs* i love your comic so much! "you always were one to pick on the little guy" so, by that logic, is Mana gonna go after HYDE next?

or a bunch of innocent Leprechauns :lol:

Guest jasmines_a_fcukmook

AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! i LOVE this comic!!!!!!!!!! i seriously passed out from laughing ^______^

post more more more!!!

OOOOH AND HEYYYYYY DOES ANYONE HAVE ZOMBOID AT BLITZ LIVE?? my version is reatrded stupid and wont play :unsure:

if anyone could upload it, i'd be GREATLY in your debt!!!!!

Guest accursed_desire

Okay, this might be a little random, but I dun care. lol. See, today anime club started up at my school. Yay for me! And I refraimed from doing so last year, but this year I will corrupt my little anime freak friends with J-Rock. Hoyes! So I thought I'd show a PV of a j-rock band because they like to look at a tv screen (and I can bring in J-Rock stuff cuz we can talk about and discuss anything to do with Japanese Culture... that's our excuse so it can be a school club.) But I can't decide what to bring in cuz I don't want to scare them too much at first... lol. So I have PVs from the following bands

Dir en grey (I have a bunch of their PVs. lol)

Gazette

Nightmare

Miyavi

Plastic Tree (don't ask)

Alice Nine

Merry

Kagerou

D'espairs Ray

Phantasmagoria

Malice Mizer

and then after a while I'm gonna show them Miyavi's Movie Oresama. lol. I just can't decide what band to introduce to them first.

Howcome everyone always portrays Toshiya as annoying and crap in comics?

What's wrong with my Totchi? :(

Um, I think it's because of his teeth. lol. I dunno, but that's what I think. But I love his teeth.

Guest Olivia*sSlave*

dir en grey, nightmare, gazette, merry, kagerou, and d'espair

the others would scare them too much

plastic is cool too

but when you do show them p/vs

check to make sure they're not in a dress cuz i'm sure they'd all go wtf are they gay and you'd have to explain all over again lol

Guest fifth_avenue

Aki... You're getting an early Christmas present.

What? No way. I mean't NO FAIR. Because I haven't even been shopping for MONTHS. I need to get you something too... and send out your anime too XD

Um, last night I was going over who I needed to buy for Christmas and I decided that I wanted to get you something Aki, but I want to make sure that's alright with you, since I'd have to mail it and everything. PM me on that, K!

Britt-chan, don't worry about getting me a prezzie, lol it's too much trouble XD But if you really do, I'll get you something too. What do girls like? lol I'll PM you now. Btw, if you want to come with me to Japan, I'll have to fork out more money! LOL

Bah, but everyone who's getting prezzies from me, I'll be sending them out AFTER exams finish. I'm dying here X_x

Is it just me, or is there something terribly sexy about Shinya with a baseball bat? XD

You'd want him to spank you with it ne? Now that sounds... Good... lol man I'm thinking of bondage XD

Ang3l1c, that comic is awesome! I'm saving it now XD

and once again, thanks for all the uploads and pictures everyone. ^^

Guest CrazieRavieToast

^Someone should get Aki mind-bleach for Christmas. Actually, we should probably buy ourselves mind bleach because we really do need it. I thought basically the same thing when I saw Die with the whip.

Ahh! I love the comic! I think it just killed me.

*EDIT*

My 300th post. I'm very, very slowly catching up with you guys.

Guest OBSCURE Sin

You'd want him to spank you with it ne? Now that sounds... Good... lol man I'm thinking of bondage XD

Well for a change I wasn't thinking sick thoughts, but your idea is goooood. XD;

hm... i don't know much about the other jrock bands, but i really like miyavi's jibun kakumei 2003

that was the first jrock PV i watched, and there's no dresses and such... but it's all up to you and if they like it, they'll like it, otherwise, it's their loss.

Guest Ang3l1c

Toshiya is always said to be annoying because he IS. Haven't you seen the video where they all go to the arcade? He SQUEALS! Like a little girl, haha, and his laugh is retarded. (So is Die's) But yeah, he's really loud and squeaky.

Archived